07-02-13 05:47 PM
428 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Installed the leak , booting up !
    05-23-13 12:27 PM
    In all the 10.1 leaks so far, the imap accounts (gmail, yahoo etc) reverts back to 30 days sync period though there is option for 90 days sync period. Is this problem fixed in the upcoming 10.1.X.2009 leak? Thanks.
    05-23-13 12:34 PM
    In all the 10.1 leaks so far, the imap accounts (gmail, yahoo etc) reverts back to 30 days sync period though there is option for 90 days sync period. Is this problem fixed in the upcoming 10.1.X.2009 leak? Thanks.
    curious if this is something that BlackBerry has control over on their side. Maybe something they need to enable?
    05-23-13 12:49 PM
    Couldn't tell yea I switched to outlook to cure those pains

Posted via CB10
    robsteve likes this.
    05-23-13 12:52 PM
    So far I've only had one weird issue and it is with texts. When someone sends me a text it comes in as a MMS with two "senders". One is the contact themselves and the other is them again but just their phone number. Most odd.

Posted via CB10
    This was happening on both Z10s in my home on Verizon on the stock OS, but after I started loading leaks onto my device I'm not having this problem anymore (through two leaks thus far). The other phone, which is still on the official 10.0.9 release from Verizon, is still experiencing this annoying phenomenon.

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    05-23-13 01:03 PM
    When you have a password on your device and you want to unlock it, in previous builds there was a bug where it would instantly display the keyboard whereas now it is fixed and showing the animation when you swipe up from bottom bezel.
    Thank goodness, that annoys the heck out of me with the previous leak.

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    05-23-13 01:07 PM
    So all has been sorted and the culprit has been found, none the less we may see lbfe start to upload again.... Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2009 is amazing but I've just been informed of a newer build yet no idea what it is

Posted via CB10
    Thank you brother, you've brought new life to my z10 and made me no longer cautious of the dreaded clean start. However, this may be a bug with the app or the leak, intouch contact backup gets an error on all my contacts. I tried going back to .1762 (ak-47 :P) and it's the same thing so I'll put it down to the app. Would really suck tho
    Wait, what about the Crackberry nation court martial of the accused?
    ^
    05-23-13 01:19 PM
    For some reasons, after restore (full and/or partial), Android run environment breaks and none of the Android apps can run.
    I did manual restore after numerous attempts using Link...

All is well now...

Cheers,
    Nikolaj
    05-23-13 01:20 PM
    my feeling whenever a new leak comes out after having installed the latest iteration of 10.1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r4tG7NAFeg...ranoid+cat.jpg
    That sums up my reaction perfectly!!

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    05-23-13 01:21 PM
    For some reasons, after restore (full and/or partial), Android run environment breaks and none of the Android apps can run.
    I did manual restore after numerous attempts using Link...

All is well now...

Cheers,
    Nikolaj
    takes 2-3 hours for android apps to work if you restore.
    05-23-13 01:28 PM
    I don't suppose BlackBerry will come up with an OS version that allows you to backup your sideloaded apps! It's a hassle to sideload them everytime you install a new leak. One thing I noticed however, once you sideload the app again, your data isn't lost (like you directly access instagram without having to login, I also have the NBA gametime, all my settings are preserved after I sideload it again and open it).

The good part of not having a functionality to backup sideloaded apps is because BlackBerry aim to get to a point where all apps are native?!?!
    05-23-13 01:29 PM
    The good part of not having a functionality to backup sideloaded apps is because BlackBerry aim to get to a point where all apps are native?!?!
    Nothing wrong with that... is it...
    that way we may get a lot more descent app's in the end... don't understand why there are so many folks are so keen on droide app's to run on BB devices...
    05-23-13 01:35 PM
    Installed latest leak available to me 1916 a few hours ago so far so good!! Keep em coming

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:42 PM
    Kris,

I hope lbfe doesn't decide to quit releasing leaks!! I'm staying away from this one... I rather download from CB dudes that I have come to trust.

Thank again and thank you to you and lbfe!
    05-23-13 01:57 PM
    Nothing wrong with that... is it...
    that way we may get a lot more descent app's in the end... don't understand why there are so many folks are so keen on droide app's to run on BB devices...
    Yeah I didn't mean it in a negative way. Exactly would be better if we have the native apps. The reason some of us are keen to have Android apps on our devices is because we got used to using them and they are very helpful and convenient. I am not talking about silly games or shallow apps. Some of the examples are: Gotomeeting, Bria (VOIP), Viber, and sports apps like NBA Game time, NFL, MLB, in addition to Banking apps like Citibank. I really hope these guys realize BlackBerry's value with BB10 and get their apps on asap
    05-23-13 02:11 PM
    I installed the 1916 leak but I noticed that it is taking a lot more time to reboot...(about 7 minutes now and still rebooting at 65%). I hope this is a one time issue and not on every reboot though. This was one of the Biggest pains on the old OS...rebooting took ages.
    05-23-13 02:14 PM
    I installed the 1916 leak but I noticed that it is taking a lot more time to reboot...(about 7 minutes now and still rebooting at 65%). I hope this is a one time issue and not on every reboot though. This was one of the Biggest pains on the old OS...rebooting took ages.
    Didnt had that, mine booted in about 1.30 min
    05-23-13 02:28 PM
    I installed the Leaked OS from the link you posted. My concern is that when I rebooted my device it is taking a lot of time to get done. It's been 28 minutes now and got to 90% !!! Did this happen with you or any other user?
    Kev480 likes this.
    05-23-13 02:38 PM
    Did anyone notice that the share screen has a white background again (10.1.0.1916)? I also had trouble after a I tried to download a shared dropbox file. After that download went wrong I had bugs occuring when trying anything to download from the browser via "save as". After a reboot evetything works fine now, the browser seems to be much faster, as does the whole system and native apps.

Anyhow, doesn't point the fact of the white share screen and also the fact that "Software release" on the about screen says "No information available" to a hybrid here? What do you guys think?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:52 PM
    backed up, applied the patch and noticed just before running the restore the phone showing 255 voicemail messages available.

checked and there were none.

lol
    05-23-13 02:58 PM
    Kris,

I hope lbfe doesn't decide to quit releasing leaks!! I'm staying away from this one... I rather download from CB dudes that I have come to trust.

Thank again and thank you to you and lbfe!
    I think leak better not to be released if only for specific model, so there will no discrimination, and for lbfe I think just release the leak if it released for all model (STL-1,2,3,4). fair enough.
    Just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:59 PM
    My Share screen is still black after the update.

Did anyone notice that the share screen has a white background again (10.1.0.1916)? I also had trouble after a I tried to download a shared dropbox file. After that download went wrong I had bugs occuring when trying anything to download from the browser via "save as". After a reboot evetything works fine now, the browser seems to be much faster, as does the whole system and native apps.

Anyhow, doesn't point the fact of the white share screen and also the fact that "Software release" on the about screen says "No information available" to a hybrid here? What do you guys think?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:59 PM
    I think leak better not to be released if only for specific model, so there will no discrimination, and for lbfe I think just release the leak if it released for all model (STL-1,2,3,4). fair enough.
    Just my opinion

Posted via CB10
    Can't always promise the 1 model leaks due to hardware differences and the coding that would be different

I installed the Leaked OS from the link you posted. My concern is that when I rebooted my device it is taking a lot of time to get done. It's been 28 minutes now and got to 90% !!! Did this happen with you or any other user?
    Nope didn't happen to me, I went from like 45% to straight boot in
    05-23-13 03:04 PM
    @kris do you ever sleep ? lol
    theonecid likes this.
    05-23-13 03:11 PM
    Can't always promise the 1 model leaks due to hardware differences and the coding that would be different

Nope didn't happen to me, I went from like 45% to straight boot in
    Kris, it's been like an hour now and it is at 95%! What do you think I should do after it finally reboots? Re-install it again and try or just reboot it again and hope it doesn't take long? To be clear I downloaded the leak from the link posted by CatlinFD not yours. I don't know if it is corrupt! Hopefully not
    Kev480 likes this.
    05-23-13 03:19 PM
428 ... 56789 ...