07-02-13 05:47 PM
428 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Thanks for your reply. I had missed that point. The people who did that should be ashamed. And that article on the homepage of CB should be taken down (if not done yet). Well we technically know who hacked the account... that would be the guy who posted the "leak". well I hope you guys will continue providing us with tested and sure leaks, regardless of these people.

Posted via CB10
    I asked about it being taken down but bla1ze made a good point to me which I had another dumb moment (it's almost 1am) anyways leaks are technically illegal so does illegally stealing and leaking a illegally owned leak make it illegal? Lol

It doesn't, however the factor in that is honesty, if your going to steal and leak it before the host of the file does at least use your own server and bandwith

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:32 AM
    I asked about it being taken down but bla1ze made a good point to me which I had another dumb moment (it's almost 1am) anyways leaks are technically illegal so does illegally stealing and leaking a illegally owned leak make it illegal? Lol

It doesn't, however the factor in that is honesty, if your going to steal and leak it before the host of the file does at least use your own server and bandwith

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Good point there. Although if blackberry really wanted to stop the leaks, they could and would have done something about it already. But agreed. Honesty is key!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    Dishonesty really hurts the CB community but I hope you'll reconsider your stance on not releasing future leaks (I'm drooling for 2009 here!!!) because the work that you and and lbfe do is greatly appreciated by us honest folks!

To those jerks who are spoiling it for the rest of us... go play in traffic!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:45 AM
    Because this 1916 leak using his mega link means someone is hacking or stealing from him so he's shut down that mega account ie no more leaks loaded anymore

Posted via CB10
    Kris ... does this mean previous leaks featured on CB are also no longer available?!
    05-23-13 01:48 AM
    Wwwwwaaaayyy better than 1880 animations are much smoother (far less choppy) and device boots up with 150 more mb of free ram than 1880. Thank you for the leak!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:49 AM
    Like it much more than 1880!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:55 AM
    Kris, is 2009 only for stl4 as shown in the picture? Imagine 2009 if 1916 is that great! *faints*

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:56 AM
    Just woke up up, checked CB, thought woohooow, went down stairs, make some coffee, continue reading, then thought : WTF! No more leaks, because some dumb #$! Can't keep a leak for him/her self , the XDA syndrome is starting to come up here to, well just going to wait and see what happens

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:57 AM
    No change logs are ever given. When BlackBerry releases a Dev Version like they did for 1485 they sometimes include change logs however it just corresponding with the updated SDK runtime

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for clarifying that.
    05-23-13 01:58 AM
    Hmmm I wouldn't have reposts it if I knew it was lfbe link,i saw it got posted 5days ago on bbindia so I'm guessing the other person leaked it there, damn sorry although I wasn't the one to introduce it to the forums was sum dude in another thread, and I just posted it to kris thread to show him...

Damn sorry lfbe hope u don't let it stop ur contributions,
    However the person who stole it u suck -_-

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 01:59 AM
    Hmmm I wouldn't have reposts it if I knew it was lfbe link,i saw it got posted 5days ago on bbindia so I'm guessing the other person leaked it there, damn sorry although I wasn't the one to introduce it to the forums was sum dude in another thread, and I just posted it to kris thread to show him...

Posted via CB10
    o_0..... IT WAS HIM^^ "points finger"

Posted via CB10 - FinalD_WPG - C00016D82
    05-23-13 02:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not your fault man like I said I didn't know either and pushed the info to bla1ze for front page news

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:11 AM
    I just installed 1880 few hours ago, then read this -_-

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:12 AM
    Kris, is 2009 only for stl4 as shown in the picture? Imagine 2009 if 1916 is that great! *faints*

Posted via CB10
    Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2009

I learned something tonight, I've been watching 4 users install 2/3 leaks and wondered if it was possible vice versa well I can tell you it is. For a brevity sake I'm sure the leaks will be separated as 2/3 and 4 still but all Z10 2/3/4 radio files are interchangeable

Posted via CB10
    russworman and 00stryder like this.
    05-23-13 02:12 AM
    Kris ... does this mean previous leaks featured on CB are also no longer available?!
    As far as I know all files hosted by lbfe are now gone he deleted his hosting account

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:14 AM
    And just another note from my internal BlackBerry source the 19xx files and up are the ones that include a lot of internal fixes so if you managed to download this before it went kaput I'd suggest giving it a install to see how it makes out for you

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:17 AM
    I'm still holding out hope on trying 2009, but, understandable if nothing is posted for a while...

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:20 AM
    Cool to see how many people download a non legit leak on there at the moment save blackberry.

Maybe i should upload one the next time and put in a backdoor and steal all u're passwords because nobody cares i see.

Nobody can tell me if this leak is safe and not been tempered with and nobody ask that question either.

Everyone just see -- must install leak -- that's all

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:24 AM
    Cool to see how many people download a non legit leak on there at the moment save blackberry.

Maybe i should upload one the next time and put in a backdoor and steal all u're passwords because nobody cares i see.

Nobody can tell me if this leak is safe and not been tempered with and nobody ask that question either.

Everyone just see -- must install leak -- that's all

Posted via CB10
    I can assure you with all due respect that I will not download a leak provided by you based on the information you provided. I am personally cautious about downloading leaks and only use trusted sources.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:35 AM
    And when is it trusted?
    I will not download anything that's not from the official BlackBerry website.

Anyone can upload and say it's safe, but does this makes it a trustworthy source? I don't think so.

I just wanted to warn people with what can happen if you just download everything.

Same with side loading.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:41 AM
    And when is it trusted?

Anyone can upload and say it's safe, but does this makes it a trustworthy source? I don't think so.

I just wanted to warn people with what can happen if you just download everything.

Same with side loading.

Posted via CB10
    Valid points

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:44 AM
    And when is it trusted?

Same with side loading.

Posted via CB10
    That being said, I didn't download this latest leak because it wasn't posted by lbfe. I've downloaded many leaks from lbfe and haven't had any issues (aside from my own error).
    As such, I wouldn't trust a leak unless it were personally posted by lbfe. The trust has been earned there.

Posted via CB10
    russworman and KemKev like this.
    05-23-13 03:05 AM
    Reuploading it to Mega, standby. Sharing is caring.
    anon5814103 and Chriz like this.
    05-23-13 03:06 AM
    For what it is worth, thank you for the leak and it loaded up on my q10 fine. <3 to all the hard work.
    05-23-13 03:21 AM
    Reuploading it to Mega, standby. Sharing is caring.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!8kEEiLCS!RY1kTF...nHVZX1da57_RRs
    05-23-13 03:39 AM
428 ... 23456 ...