01-06-14 03:13 PM
961 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    Now, I'm not sure if this has to do with this leak, but have never seen it before. I got a notification that a new time zone was set. I already got that notice when I loaded 2 days ago. Anyone else get this? Btw, phone was just idle at the time.

Q10 SQN100-2 from CB10
    07-18-13 09:12 AM
    Did a battery pull. But didn't recharge. Battery status reset on it's own. 5 hours in and sitting at 37%. Pretty happy with that so far.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 10:07 AM
    Btw, I always wanted to know that order in the music app is based on what. Not date, file name, or track name...

For example this is extremely messed up:

Attachment 183696

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    based on tag info
    i used to reorder the list by using winamp on pc, view file info on each title and rename it to
    1. title : fill with singer/artist
    2. Artist : fill with title

i know thats weird, but it makes my list alphabetically in order based on artist name.
    07-18-13 10:41 AM
    Update: I backed up all contacts on phone (contact x) and on outllok, then deleted all contacts on both. Restored on Outlook and its now syncing perfectly. I still hate managing contacts on BB10, pretty much my only gripe with the OS. No easy way to go through all contacts and link FB, Exchange and Twitter. Even if the names are identical it doesnt join them togehter and Contact X doesnt look at Social Media Contacts when looking for duplicates. Really hope they improve this big time in 10.2 or before...

anyone else agree?
    07-18-13 10:44 AM
    Update: I backed up all contacts on phone (contact x) and on outllok, then deleted all contacts on both. Restored on Outlook and its now syncing perfectly. I still hate managing contacts on BB10, pretty much my only gripe with the OS. No easy way to go through all contacts and link FB, Exchange and Twitter. Even if the names are identical it doesnt join them togehter and Contact X doesnt look at Social Media Contacts when looking for duplicates. Really hope they improve this big time in 10.2 or before...

anyone else agree?
    Totally. +1

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    07-18-13 10:54 AM
    That happened to me before. When you set up your email you entered your password in the place of user name
    That would be an answer, but that wasn't the situation in my case. Emails sent before and after that particular email didn't have this issue, only the one. Couldn't duplicate it, decided to delete and reinstall the account just as a precaution. One other item that I didn't mention; the original email I send via my computer was actually initiated by Evernote. I sent my friend a note via Evernote, that used my Gmail account on my computer to actually send it.
    07-18-13 11:02 AM
    can this leak allow previewed camera photos to be shared?

I'm not able to do this on 4537 and 4543

ex. of what I mean:

1. take a picture with camera app
    2. place finger on bottom right thumbnail and hold, swipe right to enlarge photo.
    3. keep swiping finger to mid-right of screen and 'share' option should appear.

Thanks!
    07-18-13 11:06 AM

ex. of what I mean:

2. place finger on bottom right thumbnail and hold, swipe right to enlarge photo.

Thanks!
    You can download camera10.2 bar and avail that feature n also low light mode for capturing photo.

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    blakobecwa and bluetroll like this.
    07-18-13 11:09 AM
    you must install the pin block version, not the repackaged version.
    I did, I installed the version from the OP

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.1.0.4633
    07-18-13 11:13 AM

ex. of what I mean:

Thanks!
    No. Why all the swiping? Just click on the thumbnail and select share.
    07-18-13 11:43 AM
    This leak has been running pretty well for me. One thing that I thought had been fixed with the 4XXX leaks was email remote search for BES devices. Does anyone on BES have remote search for email working with this leak?
    07-18-13 11:46 AM
    This leak has been running pretty well for me. One thing that I thought had been fixed with the 4XXX leaks was email remote search for BES devices. Does anyone on BES have remote search for email working with this leak?
    Works for me.

New leak: BB 10.1.0.4633 - all models-img_00000902.png

Posted via CB10 on Z10_10.1.0.4633
    07-18-13 12:00 PM
    Works for me.
    I believe that's using the remote contact search, which works for me also. What doesn't work for me if I'm in the hub and do a search to find some specific emails, I only get the local results, there is no "remote search" option at the bottom of the list, which used to be there (well, it was there on 10.0, I haven't had it back since moving to 10.1.0.273, 10.1.0.2062, or 10.1.0.4633)
    07-18-13 12:07 PM
    based on tag info
    i used to reorder the list by using winamp on pc, view file info on each title and rename it to
    1. title : fill with singer/artist
    2. Artist : fill with title

i know thats weird, but it makes my list alphabetically in order based on artist name.
    Thanks for your answer, I'd never thought of that. However, these are podcasts downloaded through iTunes in AAC-LC (m4a). So they are properly tagged, and I don't want to mess with them.
    Also by following your thought, it should mean that it interchange the title and artist, I guess. However, as you can see on the attached screenshots, it should order in the right order still, because the Artist always the same, and the name is only changing in numbering.

New leak: BB 10.1.0.4633 - all models-hoa1.png
    New leak: BB 10.1.0.4633 - all models-hoa2.png
    07-18-13 12:14 PM
    For your previous question: hard reset don't change anything, just force a full restart of the phone. (normal reset doesn't restart all the services)

For the other problem, it seems something is not working with the actual runtime, and I'd even suggest to load up 2354's, according to Bilaal's experience. But you did already and solved the problem. So it's great, and even if it's lower version it works for you, so stick with it.

Finally fixed the problem with the Android runtime. Tried the extracted runtime from all 4xxx none is working right, so i installed the one from 2354 (grabbed the link using sachibar) and it's working now. Instagram 4.0.2 camera is also working.

With my device I've found that restoring works after security wipe, login to bbid, and restore without side loading. If i side load first then restore none was successful.

All android side loaded using xsacha method (using debug token), only some games such as minion rush doesn't has sound but playable with tiny lags here and there.

Sms restored all, only the sound setting for my emails needed to be setup again, and also re-entering all password for my accounts.

For the flow of the UI hasn't notice significant difference from all previous OS, but the battery life is improving and cooler under heavy use (playing games).

Posted via CB10
    Adam Szucs likes this.
    07-18-13 12:23 PM
    Thanks for your answer, I'd never thought of that. However, these are podcasts downloaded through iTunes in AAC-LC (m4a). So they are properly tagged, and I don't want to mess with them.
    Also by following your thought, it should mean that it interchange the title and artist, I guess. However, as you can see on the attached screenshots, it should order in the right order still, because the Artist always the same, and the name is only changing in numbering.
    Sorry Adam, doesn't have a clue when it comes to podcast. Maybe it works because I'm only using common mp3 files.
    still waiting music app update with folder selection.
    Adam Szucs likes this.
    07-18-13 12:41 PM
    Sorry Adam, doesn't have a clue when it comes to podcast. Maybe it works because I'm only using common mp3 files.
    still waiting music app update with folder selection.
    Really no problem. I already know more than before maybe I'll play with the tags, just have to find a proper tool. (I hope tag & rename supports it, and it's an awesome tool, you can write great automatic tagging scripts with like 0 programming)

07-18-13 12:58 PM
    No. Why all the swiping? Just click on the thumbnail and select share.
    Actually, the way I mentioned is way faster than opening the picture browser then sharing.

You can download camera10.2 bar and avail that feature n also low light mode for capturing photo.
    I will install 10.2 camera. Maybe that's why I lost that feature is because I forgot that I installed camera 10.2

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 01:05 PM
    Battery life doesn't seem half as good as 4543 but in comparison to the latest rogers official OS it's quite comparable.

Happy with it!

07-18-13 01:24 PM
    After a couple of days of testing, I'm moving on away from this leak. Is dropping my calls and draining my battery like sun on ice cream.

Posted via Z10 at&t
    07-18-13 01:42 PM
    Ahh new leak already out!! Don't think I want to go through setting everything up again lol

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 01:45 PM
    Any one has any issues with the model stl100-1? Any battery issue or random rebote? I'm dying to install this leak but I'm afraid to damage my device I love my z10

Posted via CB10
    No issues for me, it's been pretty good and stable. I have been trying a few of the leaks and this one is the best I have tried so far. There is no guarantee that my experience or any other member's experience will ensure that you will have a good or bad experience yourself. If you decide to try, you do so at your own risk. Should you decide to proceed, good luck.
    07-18-13 02:57 PM
    So, from what I can see, most of the update is great. One weird thing is it seems my caller ID is malfunctioning. It shows "unidentified caller". This particular phone call came from someone in my contact list. My caller ID was working fine before the update. Any recommendations to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 03:26 PM
    Ahh new leak already out!! Don't think I want to go through setting everything up again lol

Posted via CB10
    Backup and restore. It's just time consuming!

07-18-13 04:57 PM
    Backup and restore. It's just time consuming!

I hate having to link all my contacts back together. That's the only downside. Can you check if smart reply works pls? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 05:08 PM
961 ... 3435363738 ...