01-06-14 03:13 PM
961 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    Yes I did sec whip after os upgrade.

Z10 STL100-1 for personal and 9360 for business
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=807279

Read this thread you will find a solution there.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 02:59 PM
    It seams that only this leak has this problem. I have problem with this one. I will monitor situation in next few days. Also I noticed that this time battery takes longer to fully charge. Prior to crash it goes up to 100% within hour. Now it is a little bit longer.

07-16-13 03:09 PM
    Ok Guys all the thanks for your help but it doesnt seem to work. Starting afresh again (Seems like m not giving up).
    1. OS reinstall
    2. setup without BBID and security wipe
    3. Settingup again with BBID
    4. Changing device name
    5 Then connecting to link and hope for restore to work.
    6. Fingers crossed during whole process.

Please Pray for my restore. I have tried on 4543, 1720 still no restore. ALl i need is contacts, can anyone help getting contacts out of .bbb file?
    07-16-13 03:10 PM
    It seams that only this leak has this problem. I have problem with this one. I will monitor situation in next few days. Also I noticed that this time battery takes longer to fully charge. Prior to crash it goes up to 100% within hour. Now it is a little bit longer.

Because you have a battery calibration issue. (the OS thinks bit is full whrn it is not or it thinks bit is less full than it is.)

A full charge should take around 2 hours - possibly a burn longer as the charging rate decreases as the power level reaches 100%

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 03:12 PM
    I didn't do a sec wipe and everything's workin pretty good till now since yesterday, only on Facebook messenger into the hub send msgs is a Lil bit slow someone more noticed it?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 03:13 PM
    Thank you guys. I will monitor situation in next few days. I see some improvements tonight. I had 10 minute call, surfing, posting on CB forum, fb, twitter and I lost only 17% an hour.

07-16-13 03:19 PM
    Is it me or did anyone else lose the wifi calling icon? It says calls will be made over wifi when connect to same wifi network but the icon isn't there unlink the other build.10.1.0.4543
    07-16-13 03:25 PM
    Had some exchange calendar sync problems. Some items did not want to sync all though in a back up calendar of same account they showed. I resolved by deleting all items and reinserted them afterwards.

Link still not perfect on file sharing.

Also took a while to sync 3 exchange and 2 imap accounts. But maybe because I have too much contacts etc all though had feeling it took longer than last time.

But the os itself is snappy and we'll performing.

I am anxious to install stable leak 10.2!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 03:58 PM
    I'm not seeing the software release it just says "No Information Available" like on all the older leaks. I wonder why..

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.1.0.4633
    Try to restart your phone

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 04:34 PM
    I loaded this leak yesterday evening upgraded from 4537. I got a bit of a scare at first, I ran the autoloader and when I came back from doing an errand I found a dead black screen and intermittent flashing red light (Is this the BB equivalent of the Windows Blue Screen of Death?). Ran the autoloader again and it worked fine.

Did the basic setup with out BBID and then did a security wipe, which I started just as I went to bed. In the morning I did a full setup and restored everything, settings and media first then application data.

So far it has been positive, this seems like a nice stable leak and I haven't come across anything not working properly.
    Last edited by Hamilton Guy; 07-16-13 at 05:26 PM.
    07-16-13 05:04 PM
    Nothing adverse to report. Battery life similar to .4539 which is fine by me.

Curious to move to 10.2 when more stable.

As ever, thanks to OP et al for their dedication and assistance!

Z10-4 .4633 via CB10
    07-16-13 05:52 PM
    Downloaded but not sure if I want to go down to 10.1 from 10.2. I like the toast notifications to much I think.
    I'm having the same issue right now. I'm going to wait another day or two to see if the OS stabilizes enough to where it's more livable.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 06:03 PM
    First full day on this leak... was on Wifi the majority of the time. Pretty light usage today. Blaq, Foursquare, Whatsapp, BBM Groups, Instagram, a few dozen emails and a handful SMS messages. One phone call. BT enabled the whole day but not used. BoxSync enabled. BeBuzz running in active frame all day along with Battery Guru. 6 IMAP email accounts setup. Calendar/Contacts via outlook.com. Nothing too crazy. Lower than my normal usage today for sure. Work kept me busy.

Off the charger at 6:45am and down to 48% by 7:00pm. Not too shabby. Will be interesting tomorrow when I'm off wifi for most of the day.

NOTE: I have LTE disabled. I limit the radio to 4G/3G/2G rates.
    Attached Thumbnails New leak: BB 10.1.0.4633 - all models-tn_img_20130620.png  
    07-16-13 06:13 PM
    Ok Guys all the thanks for your help but it doesnt seem to work. Starting afresh again (Seems like m not giving up).
    1. OS reinstall
    2. setup without BBID and security wipe
    3. Settingup again with BBID
    4. Changing device name
    5 Then connecting to link and hope for restore to work.
    6. Fingers crossed during whole process.

Please Pray for my restore. I have tried on 4543, 1720 still no restore. ALl i need is contacts, can anyone help getting contacts out of .bbb file?
    I couldn't restore until I put the phone in airplane mode, then everything went smoothly. I didn't catch what your issue was, so sorry if this isn't helpful.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 06:25 PM
    jesus christ why does MEGA suck so much balls
    07-16-13 06:25 PM
    Steps to prepare your phone for a restore...

1.) Enable airplane mode (disabling all radios on the device).
    2.) Plug phone in via USB and reboot phone.
    3.) When phone boots, DO NOT TOUCH IT. Let it sit for 5 minutes undisturbed after it gets to the lock screen.
    4.) Start restore from BB Link after waiting for 5 minutes after boot.

Give that a shot and see what happens. I've never had the restore problem and have always recovered all my old data (SMS, BBM conversations, etc all restore just as they were before the upgrade) Granted that's only a portion of the procedure I follow, it's also not the only way to get a working backup / restore.
    never been able to restore till i used ur method
    07-16-13 06:36 PM
    Steps to prepare your phone for a restore...
    Thanks for these HaTax! I've seen a couple of people mention that you should install your BB World Apps & any sideloads prior to restore. Is that the recommended way to do it?
    07-16-13 06:52 PM
    Installed this leak last night. I am on a Bell locked stl100-3. Installed using recommended methods. Run autoloader, do basic setup, security wipe, do full setup and restored settings and media only. I like to do fresh install of apps. Installed my side loads, no problems, installed updated camera and clock bars (had to shut down ddpb and restart it to get those to install). All sms, contacts, remember notes, calendar etc restored. All email passwords entered with no issues (including yahoo). Rebooted phone a few times during and after install. Leak has been rock solid all day long. I came from 1880 with the 1720 radio. This leak is the same as that setup in regards to battery life for me (which is very good). Been off the charger for over 12 hours and still at 53%. Had a few phone calls, couple texts, about a dozen BBM messages, and about an hour of streaming music over hspa and bluetooth to the car stereo. Very impressed. This leak is fast and smooth. No complaints so far. I have no lte in my area so I can't comment on the battery life there. Probably gonna update the wife's to this leak as hers has random reboots while charging with the current official Bell 10.1. Thanks to everyone involved to get bus this leak. It is top notch! Also to nite: I installed Darcy's no pin block version for those curious...

Posted via CB10
    planko likes this.
    07-16-13 07:10 PM
    First full day on this leak... was on Wifi the majority of the time. Pretty light usage today. Blaq, Foursquare, Whatsapp, BBM Groups, Instagram, a few dozen emails and a handful SMS messages. One phone call. BT enabled the whole day but not used. BoxSync enabled. BeBuzz running in active frame all day along with Battery Guru. 6 IMAP email accounts setup. Calendar/Contacts via outlook.com. Nothing too crazy. Lower than my normal usage today for sure. Work kept me busy.

Off the charger at 6:45am and down to 48% by 7:00pm. Not too shabby. Will be interesting tomorrow when I'm off wifi for most of the day.

NOTE: I have LTE disabled. I limit the radio to 4G/3G/2G rates.
    Glad you are having good battery results. I was off the charger at 6:30 this morning and had really light usage and off and on wifi, bu on the wifi for most of the morning, when I got the "your battery is at 20%" at 1:00 p.m. Twitter, texting, CB app, aCar app and some light browser. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

Worse battery life out of all of the leaks that I've installed. So far, I think .4537 has been the best.

Now, it has been only 24 hours. I'll give it another good charge over night, but I will be packing two extra batteries with me tomorrow as I will be on the road with very little wifi.
    07-16-13 07:43 PM
    i was success installed New leak: Bb 10.1.0.4633 to my z10 stl 100.2
    all features working well and can restore full backup without problems
    geekaren and PowderJockey like this.
    07-16-13 07:46 PM
    I'm on VZW 100-4

Backup and shut down Link
    Disconnect phone
    DL .4633 and launch
    reconnect phone and let boot rom do its magic
    Phone now with .4633 OS
    Do the tutorial
    Perform Security Wipe
    Phone reloads software
    Turn on Link and restore
    Open vnBB10 and load up my 23 sideloaded apps
    Done! About 2 hours from start to finish.

I'm coming off of .2354 and so far I notice simple password has been added and boot time has returned. Not sure but, was there BlackBerry Link icon there before in the settings menu? Allows you to connect and/or share files with paired pc's. Didn't notice it before.

Negatives: My text messages have not restored for some reason. No biggie for me. Not sure if I should attempt to restore again. Anyone with any ideas let me know.
    Haven't had this issue, but what I'd try would be a restore for the settings only.
    07-16-13 08:44 PM
    Instagram 4.0.2 doesn't work properly on this leak for me atleast. 4.0.1 version says my camera is incompatible.
    07-16-13 08:52 PM
    Just finished installing and backing up. Had to restore in parts as discussed rather than all at once. Seems snappier than 4537 that I came from. VZ 100-4. So far so good.

Posted via CB10 with VZW Z10 (STL100-4)
    07-16-13 09:16 PM
    Can somebody Check if the Instant Mail Bug Is solved in this Version?
    07-16-13 09:28 PM
    Can somebody Check if the Instant Mail Bug Is solved in this Version?
    What bug is that?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 09:31 PM
961 ... 2728293031 ...