01-06-14 04:13 PM
961 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Just wondering guys. Will it be possible to load this leak using the non-destructive way by splitting using Darcy's tool then loading the signed OS and radio files using Sachesi/Sachibar?
    If this doesn't work or not recommended, can you tell me why? Thanks.
    07-15-13 04:53 PM
    Just wondering guys. Will it be possible to load this leak using the non-destructive way by splitting using Darcy's tool then loading the signed OS and radio files using Sachesi/Sachibar?
    If this doesn't work or not recommended, can you tell me why? Thanks.
    That won't work.

Reason: the signed files here are what I call the 'full OS' and radio. The Full OS includes the user partition (where all your apps and stuff are stored) and because of that it wipes that partition clean.

What is needed is the 'core OS' signed file that's only available from sachibar in upgrade mode (released OS only). That one has everything except the user partition so it doesn't touch it. All your apps and settings and so on aren't touched in that scenario.
    laketrout73 likes this.
    07-15-13 04:57 PM
    That won't work.

Reason: the signed files here are what I call the 'full OS' and radio. The Full OS includes the user partition (where all your apps and stuff are stored) and because of that it wipes that partition clean.

What is needed is the 'core OS' signed file that's only available from sachibar in upgrade mode (released OS only). That one has everything except the user partition so it doesn't touch it. All your apps and settings and so on aren't touched in that scenario.
    I see. Thanks for the clarification. Cheers
    07-15-13 04:59 PM
    Regarding text messages:

Just got one and it beeped as it always does and flashes the notification light. Just an FYI because I see some are asking...
    07-15-13 05:00 PM
    Darcy i have a question for you.
    Right now I am running 10.2.0.483 while downloading these leaks and using your tool to extract the bars. Only to use the most updated bars. Until the next 10.2 leak. Do you think i can brick my phone that way with they are meant for different builds? Or is it completely fine to do what i'm doing?
    07-15-13 05:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't think you should posy your full IMEI...

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    07-15-13 05:07 PM
    Are you saying that you have no WiFi calling? I have had it ever since several leaks back (Z10 STL 100-3 on T-Mobile). You may want to install the WiFi calling app posted here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...d-here-825827/

I hope the IMS feature is more reliable than the .4543(?) leak. I would REALLY like to have wifi calling ability on my Z10 (STL1-003, T-Mobile US), as I live in an area with REALLY poor reception.
    07-15-13 05:07 PM
    habicht, it isn't safe to post your IMEI online. Remove it ASAP.
    AshDeezy likes this.
    07-15-13 05:09 PM
    I came from 4543 and my SMS restored - I also have a software release.

What did i do:
    Backed up phone.
    Wiped phone.
    Loaded 4633.
    Restored settings.
    Restored the rest.

(i also removed android apps prior to backing up and then re added them, but that makes no difference)

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:09 PM
    This is so smooth....even restored from backup! Many thanks , Mr. BB!!
    07-15-13 05:10 PM
    Ok. My last download got stuck at 55% after downloading for about 2 hrs. I think my ISP is throttling my download speeds cause of all the leaks I've been downloading. I started using my z10's hotspot and it's downloading 4 times faster now.

Thanks Crackberry for getting my internet speeds throttled!

Edit: It's actually just Mega being stupid. Will report soon with info on it.
    Last edited by caltrmptguy86; 07-15-13 at 05:30 PM.
    07-15-13 05:11 PM
    Right now I am running 10.2.0.483 while downloading these leaks and using your tool to extract the bars. Only to use the most updated bars. Until the next 10.2 leak. Do you think i can brick my phone that way with they are meant for different builds? Or is it completely fine to do what i'm doing?
    You can do this. Worse case scenario is that app you updated with the newer bar may not work. In that case you just reload the old bar. On Legacy devices Core system files could brick device, but have not had that issue yet on BB10. That being said I would still proceed with caution if updating anything besides an app.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:12 PM
    You won't brick your phone. The worst that happens if you run into a problem is the new app won't work, just keep your bars around then you've still got the bars to go back to a working one.
    07-15-13 05:13 PM
    You won't brick your phone. The worst that happens if you run into a problem is the new app won't work, just keep your bars around then you've still got the bars to go back to a working one.
    sweet thanks again
    07-15-13 05:14 PM
    First off, a big thank you to Mr. BB Leak and to Darcy. Not enough people thank you, and I don't want to be one of them!

This leak installed fine for me on my z10 100-3. Used Darcy's modified (sans pin block) version. Installed, wiped, restored. All is working fine. Simplified password, caller ID, SMS restore. Battery is calming down now. I haven't had time to go through and look for changes, but I have made and received several calls, wrote and received many emails on POP accounts, EAS accounts and gmail accounts. EAS contacts and calendar are fine. Android apps working fine. Basically, its working as expected. Time will tell whether it holds up, but thus far, this leak fixed all of the problems with .4543.
    geekaren likes this.
    07-15-13 05:15 PM
    Yeah and now I'm going to be in trouble for ruining their plans. Oops
    Update :

My source has informed me that the NSA has asked for help from the (CSEC), an extremely secretive government agency responsible for monitoring foreign communications related to Canada?s national security

They have deployed an agent to recover the bricked BlackBerry. Seems this agent could be Kris and that's why this leak didn't come from him. He is busy.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:17 PM
    First off, a big thank you to Mr. BB Leak and to Darcy. Not enough people thank you, and I don't want to be one of them!

This leak installed fine for me on my z10 100-3. Used Darcy's modified (sans pin block) version. Installed, wiped, restored. All is working fine. Simplified password, caller ID, SMS restore. Battery is calming down now. I haven't had time to go through and look for changes, but I have made and received several calls, wrote and received many emails on POP accounts, EAS accounts and gmail accounts. EAS contacts and calendar are fine. Android apps working fine. Basically, its working as expected. Time will tell whether it holds up, but thus far, this leak fixed all of the problems with .4543.
    This leak sounds like it covers many of the issues I had on 4543.
    Anyone having not agree?

SLT 3 AT&T

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:22 PM
    I made an Excel file that can loop through your PIN block list file, just for fun. (Of course it use VBA; and naturally you have to change path to your appropiate one). Enjoy!

dl link

(Note: the code is messy as hell)
    07-15-13 05:22 PM
    My BB10 has an IMEI number starting with 0044 (pre-release unit).
    Mine doesn't.

THIS imeis are in Q10 files blocked pins
    Interesting (or maybe not), I just checked this IMEI as a random check and it comes up as a clean T-Mobile Z10 (black) ready to be activated.
    I then checked several others from this list, and they all come up as clean, ESN is valid, not blacklisted and appear ready to be activated.
    Several of them were T-Mobile Z10s according the IMEIs on the site I used to check for whatever that is worth. T-Mobile was the only carrier that came up in my quick, incomplete check of about half the numbers listed, but most did not list the carrier which is common on IMEI check sites.
    But this does not mean the PIN might or might not be blocked by BlackBerry, it just means they have clean ESN/IMEI numbers and can be activated as far as USA (maybe others) carriers are concerned.
    07-15-13 05:23 PM
    My Z10 STL-3 from AT&T... All good no problem whit nothing...VVM its working perfect BBM its running whit no problem... Cool ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜
    07-15-13 05:25 PM
    Everything seems to be running quite well... Caller ID has worked on the only call I've had thus far - will see how it plays out, but all in all very stable - after a few hours.
    0. Backups...
    1. Split and rebuilt on my own (just missed Darcy's re-upload)
    2. Installed
    3. Did a security wipe post-install - new thing others have suggested (not sure what it does post-install)
    4. renamed device to match old one, signed into BBID and started restore - 40% now and moving slowly as usual...

PS - I've had major Caller ID issues as well, so i'm hoping this is resolved...
    07-15-13 05:35 PM
    Anyone else notice it takes a little longer than usual to close apps in the active frames? Or I'd it just me...

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:38 PM
    On Legacy devices Core system files could brick device, but have not had that issue yet on BB10. That being said I would still proceed with caution if updating anything besides an app.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, I've managed to lock up my Z many, many times trying to sideload newer bars where they (obviously) didn't belong. Each time I couldn't finish a restart and had to do a complete OS install to get back to a functioning device. That is an extreme case though, and I tend to, um, experiment alot.
    07-15-13 05:39 PM
    New leak: BB 10.1.0.4633 - all models-imageuploadedbycb-forums1373924496.147760.jpg

Backing up.....
    07-15-13 05:42 PM
    Were would I get the link to download Z-10 ?
    07-15-13 05:42 PM
961 ... 1415161718 ...