01-31-14 09:14 AM
1,435 ... 5152535455 ...
tools
    Anyone experiencing this?
    When someone calls, their name not shows up only the number.

Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.1259 )
    12-23-13 10:02 AM
    I have three different email accounts on my z10 (2x imap / 1 x exchange). All emails (exchange) which have been filed in folders do not appear in the hub. If I click on the lower left corner and select the account all emails are there...anyone experiencing the same? Kind of frustrating but overall way smoother!
    12-23-13 10:13 AM
    I am a new Z10 user - so please pardon me if this is a known issue on the Z10 or with the OS itself.

Noticed it few minutes ago while using the CB10 app that when holding the Z10 upside down the screen orientation does not change. The orientation does change when either the right side is down or the left side is down but when holding the phone upside-down then the screen orientation does not change. First I thought it to be a bug with the CB10 app so tried it in the browser and experienced the same issue.

Looking forward to being enlightened on this issue.

Hare Krishna

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 10:25 AM
    I am a new Z10 user - so please pardon me if this is a known issue on the Z10 or with the OS itself.

Noticed it few minutes ago while using the CB10 app that when holding the Z10 upside down the screen orientation does not change. The orientation does change when either the right side is down or the left side is down but when holding the phone upside-down then the screen orientation does not change. First I thought it to be a bug with the CB10 app so tried it in the browser and experienced the same issue.

Looking forward to being enlightened on this issue.

Hare Krishna

Posted via CB10
    Uhhh, don't think you're supposed to use your phone upside down. Can't imagine why you'd want to do that. LOL.
    12-23-13 10:29 AM
    Uhhh, don't think you're supposed to use your phone upside down. Can't imagine why you'd want to do that. LOL.
    Because iPhone can. Lol.

Posted via CB10 | Keep Moving
    12-23-13 10:32 AM
    It's not designed to be used upside down. Why would you want to, considering it would be exactly the same as using it right side up?

From the mighty Z10 thru the CB10!
    12-23-13 10:43 AM
    Found a fix for Music App not properly indexing Playlists. I went to edit a playlist and added a song. It fixed that list. Byt the time I went into second playlist and added a song it had indexed each of more than a dozen playlists!
    SilkySunshine likes this.
    12-23-13 11:10 AM
    K

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:13 AM
    Because iPhone can. Lol.

Posted via CB10 | Keep Moving
    iPhone does not support upside down either. Upside down only works on tablets (which is not a phone).
    12-23-13 11:25 AM
    It's not designed to be used upside down. Why would you want to, considering it would be exactly the same as using it right side up?

From the mighty Z10 thru the CB10!
    The need arises sometimes when the phone is connected to the charging cable. In such situations depending on which side the charging cable is coming from - it is sometimes more convenient to hold the phone upside-down.

Hare Krishna

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:27 AM
    Would just like to add something (again) I've noticed and am glad to see, which I wasn't able to do in 1055 or 10.2.0 and prior: I am now finally able to share to Instagram directly from my phone, same way I can share to anything else like BBM, SMS, Twitter etc. Nice!

Posted via CB10
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    12-23-13 11:41 AM
    Would just like to add something (again) I've noticed and am glad to see, which I wasn't able to do in 1055 or 10.2.0 and prior: I am now finally able to share to Instagram directly from my phone, same way I can share to anything else like BBM, SMS, Twitter etc. Nice!
    Posted via CB10
    It's there, but at least for me, it only opens the app, it will not actually share a photo or video in that manner.
    12-23-13 11:54 AM
    It's there, but at least for me, it only opens the app, it will not actually share a photo or video in that manner.
    It's always been there as an option, but now the app actually opens and I proceed to share from there.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:14 PM
    Anyone else getting the message, "Restore did not complete" when trying to restore their backups on Blackberry Link? Is there a fix, or is this just a lost cause and my data is gone forever?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:22 PM
    The only improvement I would like to see in the next leak is the option to delete emails from the server when selecting multiple emails. Currently you only get the option when deleting individual emails.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:25 PM
    Another huge disappointment with BlackBerry!!! After finally producing a device Z30 with decent battery life its now let down by the crappy PIM Services. No idea what triggers this or how to stop the damn thing but it drains the batter out fully and doesn't even stop after a restart or reset. From a 20+ hours to 8 hours max. I am getting really tired of trying BlackBerry solutions. If it's not the hardware its the software.When will BlackBerry get the whole thing right??????? Currently using the 1055 but can move to this release if it solves the problem otherwise another BlackBerry in the Bin after Z10 & Z30.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:29 PM
    Another huge disappointment with BlackBerry!!! After finally producing a device Z30 with decent battery life its now let down by the crappy PIM Services. No idea what triggers this or how to stop the damn thing but it drains the batter out fully and doesn't even stop after a restart or reset. From a 20+ hours to 8 hours max. I am getting really tired of trying BlackBerry solutions. If it's not the hardware its the software.When will BlackBerry get the whole thing right??????? Currently using the 1055 but can move to this release if it solves the problem otherwise another BlackBerry in the Bin after Z10 & Z30.

Posted via CB10
    i see most of the people are happy with this release, so you can try it. it works great for me on my q10 and battery life is really fine. you can also stay on the official releases, since those are approved for use by blackberry and the leaks are not quite prime time products, they can cause all sort of problems, especially if they are not set up correctly. many problems come from faulty backups people restore too... so chill, install a fresh .1259 and see how it works out for you.
    12-23-13 12:35 PM
    i see most of the people are happy with this release, so you can try it. it works great for me on my q10 and battery life is really fine. you can also stay on the official releases, since those are approved for use by blackberry and the leaks are not quite prime time products, they can cause all sort of problems, especially if they are not set up correctly. many problems come from faulty backups people restore too... so chill, install a fresh .1259 and see how it works out for you.
    We're you able to restore from back up or did you start again clean?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:37 PM
    The only improvement I would like to see in the next leak is the option to delete emails from the server when selecting multiple emails. Currently you only get the option when deleting individual emails.

Posted via CB10
    Ditto

Posted via CB10
    codeslinga likes this.
    12-23-13 12:40 PM
    We're you able to restore from back up or did you start again clean?

Posted via CB10
    I restored the backup i made with .1055 and didn't notice any problem, but then i wiped and went clean. I also restored my gf's Z10 and let it run without any wipe and is fine too. But there were backups made on .1055 after a fresh install.
    When I installed .1055 for example, coming from 10.2.0... i had problems after restoring backups. So, i think is safe to restore a backup you know it was fine from a similar os version ( 10.2.0 to 10.2.0, 10.2.1 to 10.2.1 and so on) and when there's a version change is good to start clean. I don't pretend to be a guru but I have a bit of experience and doing stuff this way kept me away from problems all the time.
    12-23-13 12:42 PM
    It's backed up with Application Data. Also icon arrangement, and sometimes wallpaper.
    Ya I was hoping that someone found if there was separate file so I didn't need to do a full restore, just a drag and drop of this file back into device folder. Oh well
    12-23-13 12:50 PM
    Running a Z10 STL100-4 with Verizon here. Loaded the leak last night and so far everything running beautiful with this one including Visual Voice Mail after several reboots. Time will tell, but this one is definitely a winner so far. So fast and fluid. It is incredible. Falling in love with my Z10 all over again.

As far as the apk's. I just copied them to my SD card prior to wiping and re-copied them back to the device and everything installed perfect.
    12-23-13 12:51 PM
    Can anyone using the leak test the group messaging, please? I'd rather stay on 1055 if this isn't corrected. All appreciation in advance!
    I just tried it on my Q10 on T-Mobile US and it still doesn't appear to be working on this leak either. Messages get sent to each user individually, not within the group. Is there a fix for this that anyone knows of?

Thanks
    12-23-13 12:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just took a look and I may be wrong but I think if the option to delete is set by default, that should do it.

NEW LEAK 10.2.1.1259 /w ALL LINKS-img_20131223_131413.png

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:16 PM
    Bug report - Wifi left on while driving around. Passed a public hotspot I've connected to before. Got a notification of limited connectivity with hotspot (only found out after reboot) that froze the hub and froze data connection. Could not access Internet on mobile. Already out of wifi range. Needed to reboot to get hub working. The phone acted as if it was stuck on wifi with no connectivity when I was on LTE with full bars. Turning off wifi did nothing. Only reboot got me going again. Thankfully I have noticed a big speed increase with the HUB so it wasn't so painful.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:19 PM
1,435 ... 5152535455 ...