05-24-14 08:19 AM
36 12
tools
    Hey Zero Barrier, seriously? Wow chill out man!
    Another one, seriously? Wow, just **** out man!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 05:46 PM
    I see you grammar is already affected. Thanks, but no thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Lmao!! That's below the belt.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 07:34 PM
    Lmao!! That's below the belt.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 01:22 PM
    Just out of curiosity.. would you use spritz to study?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 05:22 PM
    Just out of curiosity.. would you use spritz to study?

Posted via CB10
    Most likely. I have a friend that got his hands on spritz and he read a weeks worth in a day with only a couple hours. That's like 6 chapters of business and Economy.

Awesomeness
    05-22-14 06:09 PM
    Most likely. I have a friend that got his hands on spritz and he read a weeks worth in a day with only a couple hours. That's like 6 chapters of business and Economy.

Awesomeness
    I just don't understand how you guys study lol. How can you speed read through something enough to understand the concept

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 06:55 PM
    This is the first time I've heard of this, I just went to the website and tested it out, it's amazing! I want to use it now. It would be ideal for my Omate true smart watch!!! I really hope BlackBerry add the feature, it almost seems so long winded to read across the screen now I've seen that.

Aside from the childish drama in this thread, great post.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 07:57 PM
    Just tried it. Looks fun but there's no way in hell id study for a test with something like that. After about 450wpm I couldn't comprehend what I was reading. I was able to catch the word but before I comprehended it my mind had reset

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 10:03 PM
    I just don't understand how you guys study lol. How can you speed read through something enough to understand the concept

Posted via CB10
    I guess we are in a time and age where things are learned quicker than ever. But that could also mean I could re-read things and still save time. I don't know. Why don't you check the website out and see for yourself. It's pretty sick as it is.

Awesomeness
    spikesolie likes this.
    05-23-14 10:19 PM
    This is the first time I've heard of this, I just went to the website and tested it out, it's amazing! I want to use it now. It would be ideal for my Omate true smart watch!!! I really hope BlackBerry add the feature, it almost seems so long winded to read across the screen now I've seen that.
    I'm the developer of the TurboReader application. It doesn't support a SmartWatch and I failed with the pebble integration, but at least you can try and use it at your BlackBerry itself with the app Turbo Reader as already mentioned in this thread.

I failed myself with more complicated texts and API documentations for development, but articles of the frontmage of CrackBerry, tech news and daily news are great to read using this method. And in case it gets complicated I fast press pause or go back to the article and read the last paragraph using the traditional method.
    And even if I don't use it for speed reading I found it surprisingly relaxing to put the speed to 120 words per minute and read a text this way at my Z10. I'm sometimes even faster than at the old method because I have some kind of dyslexia and miss often the line because it is hard to focus on small text with my eyes... but this depends mostly on how tired I'm at the certain situation. And just this saves me sometimes a lot of time because I don't miss the position where I stopped reading at the last end of the line.

It is a nice concept, some may profit more, some don't. And luckily nobody is forced to try it or even to use it.
    05-24-14 04:25 AM
    I guess we are in a time and age where things are learned quicker than ever. But that could also mean I could re-read things and still save time. I don't know. Why don't you check the website out and see for yourself. It's pretty sick as it is.

Awesomeness
    I already did. After clicking 450wpm it made 0 sense what I was reading

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 08:19 AM
36 12