As everybody knows BlackBerry decided to release an app for its BB10 owners to be able to download and install OTA all its apps from the BetaZone but the BetaZone App is only available for does who got already an invitation from BlackBerry directly to join the app, but as everybody expected not everybody got yet the invitation (including me) so my question is to the one of does out there who did receive the invitation and has already the app installed on their BB10, if it's possible to share the bar file so others who haven't gotten yet the invitation from BlackBerry should be able to enjoy the app as well!?!?!

Posted via CB10 ~ Follow me on Twitter @TheNewsHQ for all news as it happens ~
    Otech#CB likes this.
    07-18-13 11:23 PM
    The app, like other betazone apps is tied to your pin and requires a code to work. Not gonna happen.
    07-18-13 11:26 PM
    It needs your BlackBerry ID so it won't matter

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 11:29 PM
    I didn't think of this part, I thought it will work just like any other app just I will need to sign in with my BlackBerry ID so it will work! Thanks guys

Posted via CB10 ~ Follow me on Twitter @TheNewsHQ for all news as it happens ~
    07-18-13 11:33 PM