Got an email to install the newest beta OS from blackberry beta.

It rebooted at 12pm. It's now 7 pm and still at 97%.

Wtf. I was upgrading from 2072. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 06:55 PM
    Lol. You might just want to force another reboot. Can't really hurt anything.

Also, not that I really care but this isn't the place to be talking about betas. You should be discussing those on the official BlackBerry Forums, but hey I don't care if you break NDA. BlackBerry might though. lol
    02-08-15 07:00 PM
    Lol. You might just want to force another reboot. Can't really hurt anything.

Also, not that I really care but this isn't the place to be talking about betas. You should be discussing those on the official BlackBerry Forums, but hey I don't care if you break NDA. BlackBerry might though. lol
    Thanks bla1ze. I did at 12 pm. It was at 67% the first time I rebooted. The entire process restarted after that.
    Over 8 hours now still 97%.

Posted via CB10

About the whole discussing with BlackBerry. I can't. I'm lost without my phone. Using my gfs phone for crackberry.

Plus let's face it. What and when will BlackBerry do anything. Crackberry is the only place I ever get help.
    Last edited by ezapper2; 02-08-15 at 08:39 PM.
    02-08-15 08:12 PM
    Rebooted 2 more times and back up and running.

New Beta OS taking more than 7 hours to reboot-img_20150208_205542.png

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 09:07 PM
    Also, not that I really care but this isn't the place to be talking about betas.
    Bla1ze, will always have respect for you but I posted this thread in the Leaks/beta forums.

If this isn't the place to discuss my issue then you should remove "beta" from the list of forums I can create a thread in. I am daily crackberry reader and assist others all day long. If I can't post and get help at the same time then maybe I should stop using CB. Maybe stop spending all my money here too.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 09:31 PM
    Bla1ze, will always have respect for you but I posted this thread in the Leaks/beta forums.

If this isn't the place to discuss my issue then you should remove "beta" from the list of forums I can create a thread in. I am daily crackberry reader and assist others all day long. If I can't post and get help at the same time then maybe I should stop using CB. Maybe stop spending all my money here too.

Posted via CB10
    This is legacy (bbos section)
    Moved to BlackBerry 10 leak section

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    02-08-15 09:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    He was talking about the fact you shouldn't talk about the beta program outside of the blackberry beta program forum.

Back when the program started, I got booted out because I had posted a screen shot of an email here on CB and some smart-*** wanted to play beta police.

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-08-15 09:35 PM
    Lighten up! It was just a suggestion, since beta apps have their own place for their feedback so it can help other beta users and devs. Thats what its there for

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    02-08-15 09:36 PM
    Constructive criticism.

My how the world is changing.

Posted from the best mobile phone on the market. PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-08-15 09:43 PM
    Lighten up! It was just a suggestion, since beta apps have their own place for their feedback so it can help other beta users and devs. Thats what its there for

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    Tnx. Maybe I misread.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 09:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    I can agree with the change, sure. However, I was only concerned with you getting kicked out of the beta program. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, it's per your agreements with BlackBerry.

Tough crowd. lol
    02-09-15 12:35 AM
    Thanks bla1ze. I did at 12 pm. It was at 67% the first time I rebooted. The entire process restarted after that.
    Over 8 hours now still 97%.

Posted via CB10

About the whole discussing with BlackBerry. I can't. I'm lost without my phone. Using my gfs phone for crackberry.

Plus let's face it. What and when will BlackBerry do anything. Crackberry is the only place I ever get help.
    How about putting the phone down, and using your gf more often, because you're wound up tighter than watch on a fleas wrist.
    Go get some loving son!
    habs_fan and ezapper2 like this.
    02-09-15 07:15 AM
    This is legacy (bbos section)
    Moved to BlackBerry 10 leak section

His OS is not a leak in the sense that it is available by autoloader or through Sachesi. It is a beta directly related to BlackBerry beta and subject to the NDA which no doubt clearly states no discussion in outside channels. I agree with Bla1ze on this one.
    hazary likes this.
    02-09-15 08:33 AM
    His OS is not a leak in the sense that it is available by autoloader or through Sachesi. It is a beta directly related to BlackBerry beta and subject to the NDA which no doubt clearly states no discussion in outside channels. I agree with Bla1ze on this one.
    Yup just move it to better fit section

02-09-15 08:36 AM