I have a Q10 SQN 100-2 Verizon

I'm trying to download the latest, official 10.2.1 for it, no leaks. I just want it to be stable.

But I'm quite clueless as to what country code, carrier code to use.

I tried. Looking up rogers but it doesn't appear to have it.

Any help? Also I don't know which is the most compatible with my device. Any tutorial I found only helps for the z10.
    02-10-14 03:11 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I need a country and carrier to download from for an STL100-1 Z10. It's a great tool, but how are you supposed to know what carriers sell your variant?
    02-10-14 03:15 PM
    I have a guide for you here but they didn't make autoloader from Sachesi, they just allowed Sachesi to download the "Upgrade" bar files then used Sachesi to install them. I personally prefer Autoloaders. In order to get autoloader ready files instead of Upgrade bar files you need to click the strangely placed circle near the "Install" button. That will give you access to more advanced options. In the Search screen you have to change the mode from Upgrade to Debrick. You have to select the correct country and carrier that has the available for your model. If you want you can leave it on the default Country code 234 and the default Carrier code 010 but you will have to change the Device to Q5 and Variant to SQR 100-2 in order to get the from that particular carrier. Then click Search. After you click search you'll see the update available. Click on Grab Links then copy and paste the first one in your favourite browser and allow it to download fully. Then do the same for the second link. You'll end up with 2 files with *.bar extensions. You can use 7-Zip to extract them to folders. The much smaller *.signed file is the radio file. Go into the folder where you extracted the *.bar file to and copy the *.signed file for the radio then paste it into the folder with the much larger *.signed file - which is the OS file. Go back to Sachesi, then click on Extract, then next to Combine: click Folder. Choose the folder that contains the *.signed OS and the smaller *.signed radio file that you just copied and Sachesi will begin to make combine them both into an Autoloader. You can do the same for the folder that contains the *.signed file for the radio only if you want to create an Autoloader for the radio only. Which you can use just in case your radio gets rolled back or reverted or you if you just want to go back to it for whatever reason. Now you just have to go into the same folders you extracted and you will see your newly created Autoloader-qcfm.exe files. With your phone plugged in, just double click and run them whenever you wish. Feel free to ask more questions. I know there aren't any pics to make it easier.

Any model Q5 and Q10 can use the same Autoloader / Update.

For Z10 STL100-1 you can use Country code: 374

Mobile Operator Code: 012

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 03:43 PM
    Some people may prefer autoloader, but let's remember that an autoloader wipes and rewrites the OS. Some people may not want that. It's the exact reason I didn't load a leaked 1925 (currently on leaked 1259, didn't want another autoloader). I waited for official 10.2.1 to drop. Since my carrier (sprint) won't have it till who knows when, I downloaded it from rogers using sachesi. I didn't know you could create an autoloader using sachesi, and even if I had, I wouldn't. I downloaded the bar files, just haven't installed them yet.

Posted with CB10 via Q10 running
    02-11-14 02:32 AM
    It's true that Autoloaders wipe the device memory so before installing an autoloader you can do a Device Backup using BlackBerry Link and then restore your data after updating the OS. You can also use Sachesi to Backup and Restore.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 07:24 AM
    Yeah, but some people don't want to go through all that either. Call me lazy lol, I don't care. I got tired of going through the whole process every time I updated.

02-11-14 12:20 PM
    Yeah, but some people don't want to go through all that either. Call me lazy lol, I don't care. I got tired of going through the whole process every time I updated.

But that's what makes it exciting! Lol. Fresh. Brand new device. Also you realize some of the apps you rarely use, don't have to reload them. Restore contacts? Contactx or firechest. Done. I only sync calendar and emails through my email provider so as to not screw anything up. It's just like a PC. Always good to format and reinstall the OS. Why not do it to your phone? Doesn't take as long as people think. And those that backup all their media via link? Smh. Why

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/ Radio
    anon721037 likes this.
    02-11-14 03:05 PM