I tried to update my Q10 to 10.2.1.1925 using Sachesi! I entered the parameters of O2 UK because they had similar radio and OS versions on 10.2.0.424! I was doing the update manually entering each bar file separately!After finishing the phone rebooted on its own and got stuck on the BlackBerry logo!I left it for a few minutes and then rebooted and it still got stuck on the BlackBerry logo!I left it for 1 hour and no change!The Os was still showing 10.2.0.424 and I feared I had nuked my BlackBerry! Had to reload my phone with the old version of 10.2.0.424 .What went wrong?Somebody help!Iam on Airtel Malawi.

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    02-02-14 07:37 AM
    I tried to update my Q10 to 10.2.1.1925 using Sachesi! I entered the parameters of O2 UK because they had similar radio and OS versions on 10.2.0.424! I was doing the update manually entering each bar file separately!After finishing the phone rebooted on its own and got stuck on the BlackBerry logo!I left it for a few minutes and then rebooted and it still got stuck on the BlackBerry logo!I left it for 1 hour and no change!The Os was still showing 10.2.0.424 and I feared I had nuked my BlackBerry! Had to reload my phone with the old version of 10.2.0.424 .What went wrong?Somebody help!Iam on Airtel Malawi.

I suggest you ask in the official thread, you will probably get more people reading it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    02-02-14 07:55 AM
    I used Country code 234 carrier 010 Device Z10 Variant STL 100-2 and "downloaded all." This ceated a folder with the bar files, I then Installed choosing the folder option. It worked like charm. I have a Z10. You would have to use:

Country code 234 carrier 010 Device Q10 Variant SQN 100-3 and "downloaded all."
    02-02-14 07:56 AM
    This needs a bb10 app!

Posted from Jamaica via Q10
    02-02-14 07:57 AM

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    It happened to me much the same after I installed the 10.2.1.1925 with Sachesi (and also after I installed the previous leaked version), the phone did not go after the BlackBerry logo. I was about to give up when I connected my Z10 to the BlackBerry Link in my computer and then miraculously it started! I have been using it flawlessly since then. Of course, I have not dared to try to reboot the phone again! Still waiting for the "official: one from the darned AT&T. Try to connect to the Link, maybe you will have the same luck as I did.
    02-02-14 08:06 AM
    Just follow the directions found here:
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-get-os-102-update-right-now

The only thing I had to do differently was choose install from Folder instead of Bar(s)...otherwise I would've needed to load each individual bar file like it sounds like you did. Worked like a charm when I loaded 10.2.0 and 10.2.1, both from Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt likes this.
    02-02-14 08:59 AM
    But when I connected to BlackBerry Link the Os of the phone was showing 10.2.0.424 as if I didn't update at all?

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    02-02-14 09:15 AM
    Sachesi does the update but the software release will remain the same as the Las update you have to check the OS version if it says 10.2.1.1925 you are good to go. Is a known issue with sachesi.

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.1925
    02-02-14 11:40 AM
    Well but device couldn't go beyond the BlackBerry logo when booting.Even after an hour of waiting.

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    02-02-14 12:39 PM
    Some people experience a long boot, mine never took too long. Check you downloaded the correct OS for your phone and extracted from that one. If no go reload os remember do not disconnect until has rebooted

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.1925
    02-02-14 02:05 PM

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    The easiest thing you could have done, was use one of the 1925 autoloaders. You could have completed installation in about 5 mins. There is absolutely nothing different about the leaked 1925 and the carrier pushed 1925.

Having said that, you're using Sachesi absolutely incorrect. Instead of downloading the OS as an Upgrade, you should have selected the OS as a Debrick file. What you would have downloaded was the signed bar files of the radio file and the COMPLETE OS. Then, using Sachesi, side load the two files for a non-destructive install. Could have saved you a ton of time, verses installing separate bar files, one or group at a time.
    Attached Thumbnails Need help using Sachesi-screenshot-49-.png  
    02-02-14 02:19 PM
    Iam more than just sure I got the correct OS!I checked all the particulars for Q10SQN100-3.Question!If update fails and I want to reload previous os.Will a simple restore of backup correct everything or I just have download software as well?

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    02-02-14 02:21 PM
    The easiest thing you could have done, was use one of the 1925 autoloaders. You could have completed installation in about 5 mins. There is absolutely nothing different about the leaked 1925 and the carrier pushed 1925.

Having said that, you're using Sachesi absolutely incorrect. Instead of downloading the OS as an Upgrade, you should have selected the OS as a Debrick file. What you would have downloaded was the signed bar files of the radio file and the COMPLETE OS. Then, using Sachesi, side load the two files for a non-destructive install. Could have saved you a ton of time, verses installing separate bar files, one or group at a time.
    Unfortunately the Sachesi version Iam using doesn't have those fields of Server or Mode.You mean out of the 154 bar files shown I could have chosen only those 2?The core OS and the radio?
    NB:My BlackBerry hasn't been bricked or nuked!I reloaded the previous Os!

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    02-02-14 02:28 PM
    Unfortunately the Sachesi version Iam using doesn't have those fields of Server or Mode.You mean out of the 154 bar files shown I could have chosen only those 2?The core OS and the radio?
    NB:My BlackBerry hasn't been bricked or nuked!I reloaded the previous Os!

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    Yes sir.

I've been using every version of Sachesi, when it was Sachup etc. They've all had this feature as part of it's DNA. If you look at the top right corner of Sachesi, you'll see a circle. Click that circle, and additional features will appear.
    GPuba and toobs623 like this.
    02-02-14 03:09 PM

Incurable Q10 Syndrome
    You should install all the bar files at the same time for an upgrade to work. That's how it is designed anyway (the phone update system). You do this by just dragging all the bars to the app at the same time, or just drag the folder (that the bars are contained within) to the app.
    Technically it should work the way you did it but much slower and more prone to error.
    02-02-14 07:12 PM
    THANK YOU, Mecca!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.......... Did I say, "THANK YOU"?

THAAAAAAANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

You were the ONLY person that made this simple and clear!!!

Many, many blessings to you, my brother!!!
    Yes sir.

I've been using every version of Sachesi, when it was Sachup etc. They've all had this feature as part of it's DNA. If you look at the top right corner of Sachesi, you'll see a circle. Click that circle, and additional features will appear.
    02-19-14 03:16 PM