I didn't learn my lesson after it happened the first time. Now I have a bunch of photos that won't open after I installed the latest 10.2 leak on my Z10. They were encrypted on my micro SD card.

Is there a software that can decrypt them? Please help!
    08-11-13 08:40 AM
    The point of encryption is to make it impossible to decrypt them if you don't have the key.

If you activated sync with your computer or had wireless backup with box, those are the only places you can find them. Or else they are lost.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 08:45 AM
    Next time go to settings and turn OFF encryption when you are going to install the next leak and you will not have this problem again...and NO there is no way to fix it this time around...sorry...
    I didn't learn my lesson after it happened the first time. Now I have a bunch of photos that won't open after I installed the latest 10.2 leak on my Z10. They were encrypted on my micro SD card.

08-12-13 01:55 AM
    People are being a bit absolue here, so let me sum it up because my answer is the same: They're gone. End of Story.

However, in theory, if you knew the password, assuming a password was all that was used to encrypted them, you could decrypt them very easily, but that's not what we're discussing here. Your issue is that the files weren't encrypted with just a password. Anyway format the card for reuse, that's about it at this point...
    08-12-13 11:49 AM