04-06-14 01:15 PM
563 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    I clicked that too. A blank white popup screen shows up for a second, then disappears, and I'm back where I started - nothing has downloaded or asked me where I want to save, or anything.
    Thanks for trying to help.

In top right you have a small button... Download... I believe its grey.
    03-20-14 12:20 PM
    Non-Destructive update Bars for
    STL100-1:
    OS: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    Radio: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    STL100-2/3/4:
    OS: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    STL100-2/3:
    STL100-4:

Updated app Bars : http://l.bitcasa.com/9nHYOIyU (Thanks to thurask)

Download the OS & Radio bars along with the three updated app bars and install them with Sachesi.
    I clicked that too. A blank white popup screen shows up for a second, then disappears, and I'm back where I started - nothing has downloaded or asked me where I want to save, or anything.
    Thanks for trying to help.
    Have you tried this one? For me the links are good and working... Anti-virus perhaps?
    03-20-14 12:28 PM
    For some reason, when I try to download files from Bitcasa now, whereas I used to be able to just download them, now I get 2 new screens:
    1) telling me "Unable to open sys.data.carrier_data-10.2.1.312.bar
    This may be a file format that Bitcasa cannot open, or the file may be copyright protected";
    and 2) asking me to login or create a Bitcasa account.
    This happens whether I click the link directly or I paste the URL. I use Firefox in Win7, and haven't changed any settings since the last time I successfully down loaded a Bitcasa file (maybe a month ago).

I see that others have had no problem with it. But I was wondering if Bitcasa changed its protocols or anything recently.
    (It's not an urgent issue right now, since I can live happily with OS 10.2.1.2228.)
    03-20-14 12:52 PM
    Thanks, Faizan - I saw those in post #289, but you were replying to someone who has a Z10. Are any of these suitable for the Q10?
    03-20-14 01:44 PM
    Question ? Which file bar change the serial number of the OS ?

Running leak 10.2.1.1925
    That's a tough question. I believe this information is encrypted in the coding of several bars... which one!! Thats the real trick question!?
    03-20-14 01:47 PM
    2234 was a battery drain for me as well. System was pulling much more power than display, which usually doesn't happen for me. Dropping back down to the official 2122 OS and radio for my Verizon Z10 (along with the 2228 bars I had already installed). We'll see what happens to my now frankensteined Z10.
    03-20-14 01:52 PM
    Thanks, Faizan - I saw those in post #289, but you were replying to someone who has a Z10. Are any of these suitable for the Q10?
    For your Q10 you can download and update it directly from sachesi, use 310/160/Q5/SQR100-1 this should do it. it's for the Q5 but you can download it as the Q10 and the Q5 have the same software.

EDIT: Thanks to go1ndr & thurask
    Last edited by Faizan Syed; 03-20-14 at 04:22 PM.
    go1ndr and Ragbert like this.
    03-20-14 02:20 PM
    2234 was a battery drain for me as well. System was pulling much more power than display, which usually doesn't happen for me. Dropping back down to the official 2122 OS and radio for my Verizon Z10 (along with the 2228 bars I had already installed). We'll see what happens to my now frankensteined Z10.
    You're supposed to wait for the OS settle for 48 hrs.

Posted via CB10
    hverduyckt likes this.
    03-20-14 02:33 PM
    Ahhh finally! I've been looking for that for 2 days and only today am I able to get Sachesi to find it. Many thanks for all of your links in this thread Faizan, they're very helpful for people who have trouble with the Mega and Bitcasa downloads. :-)

For your Q10 you can download and update it directly from sachesi, use 310/160/Q5/SQR100-1 this should do it. it's for the Q5 but you can download it as the Q10 and the Q5 have the same software.
    Faizan Syed likes this.
    03-20-14 02:44 PM
    What exactly are you comparing it to?.
    Compared to 10.2.1.2228.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2234
    03-20-14 03:07 PM
    For some reason, when I try to download files from Bitcasa now, whereas I used to be able to just download them, now I get 2 new screens:
    1) telling me "Unable to open sys.data.carrier_data-10.2.1.312.bar
    This may be a file format that Bitcasa cannot open, or the file may be copyright protected";
    and 2) asking me to login or create a Bitcasa account.
    This happens whether I click the link directly or I paste the URL. I use Firefox in Win7, and haven't changed any settings since the last time I successfully down loaded a Bitcasa file (maybe a month ago).

I see that others have had no problem with it. But I was wondering if Bitcasa changed its protocols or anything recently.
    (It's not an urgent issue right now, since I can live happily with OS 10.2.1.2228.)
    I just tried it with IE11 and not logging into Bitcasa. Clicking on one bar gives me the "Unable to open..." message, as it should; it assumes everything on the server is a multimedia file so that it can show it or stream it. Then I click the Download File button (grey on black is a terrible color choice, but at least it works). While the log in popup shows up (and can be closed with the x in the top right corner), IE also pops up the "Do you want to open or save this file?" message at the bottom.
    03-20-14 03:36 PM
    Hey buddy--you cut and pasted my post from another thread, word for word-lol without giving credit where credit is due. We all try to do that on CB. NP on my end but just wanted you to know that others might be upset should you do it again. Thanks!
    03-20-14 03:48 PM
    Loaded with sachesi so far so good

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 04:04 PM
    Loaded with sachesi so far so good

Posted via CB10
    Same here. All went smoothly.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 04:07 PM
    Hey buddy--you cut and pasted my post from another thread, word for word-lol without giving credit where credit is due. We all try to do that on CB. NP on my end but just wanted you to know that others might be upset should you do it again. Thanks!
    WHAT!?? I didn't cut pasted from your post.. i didn't even read your post nor the thread you're talking about. I just saw THURASK post in this thread about the sachesi codes and i wrote it down all that by myself. Seriously is it word to word? lol i want to see that post. If you think i cut-pasted your post by word to word i'm sorry man. If it's same like you're saying i'll give you the credit bud. but i didn't copied.
    03-20-14 04:14 PM
    WHAT!?? I didn't cut pasted from your post.. i didn't even read your post nor the thread you're talking about. I just saw THURASK post in this thread about the sachesi codes and i wrote it down all that by myself. Seriously is it word to word? lol i want to see that post. If you think i cut-pasted your post by word to word i'm sorry man. If it's same like you're saying i'll give you the credit bud. but i didn't copied.
    No worries Faizan! But it is word for word--LOL! Have a great day and thanks for posting it again for everyone.
    Ragbert likes this.
    03-20-14 04:21 PM
    Have not tested this but here they are if you want them.
    Note: They are BAR files and will have to be side loaded..

Face recognition camera : https://mega.co.nz/#!E0kkyB7Y!r4qmZB...hWOvYDru3RJG5E

Porsche Clock : https://mega.co.nz/#!V9sjBQiJ!2HntRJ...hPsZgz9qH1nxMU

Documentation On How To Turn ON:

In World Clock Mode, Add a location and type in "fostah" (without the quotes). Then swipe down from the top to bring down the menu. Note: Some people have had to press Cancel first, then swipe down from the top, either will work.
    See the option you want?? turn it on. Now, CLOSE THE CLOCK app. then reopen it, go to settings like normal and...

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...g_00000059.png

akawarrior...
    Last edited by akawarrior; 03-20-14 at 04:38 PM.
    03-20-14 04:26 PM
    No worries Faizan! But it is word for word--LOL! Have a great day and thanks for posting it again for everyone.
    I'm still in dilemma lol, btw i edited the post
    go1ndr likes this.
    03-20-14 04:38 PM
    I'm still in dilemma lol, btw i edited the post
    Ha Ha! no need to. Actually I got the original info from Toobs or Thurask-don't remember which and I think it was in another thread about syncing that I answered it. All of your input and help is much appreciated on these forums. Thanks for being so active and helping so many people out. Glad you are part of the forums man! Have a great day or night where you are.
    Faizan Syed likes this.
    03-20-14 04:48 PM
    Ha Ha! no need to. Actually I got the original info from Toobs or Thurask-don't remember which and I think it was in another thread about syncing that I answered it. All of your input and help is much appreciated on these forums. Thanks for being so active and helping so many people out. Glad you are part of the forums man! Have a great day or night where you are.
    Thanks, you too man
    03-20-14 05:02 PM
    Well you guys gave me a good laugh reading through all that.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 05:29 PM
    Finally loaded up the update on my Z10. Sachesi failed to work for me, so I had to use the autoloader.
    Hoping to enjoy my phone better than before as the OS settles in.
    Thanks toobs623 and thurask.

Posted via Z10 on OS 10.2.1.2234
    03-20-14 06:09 PM
    You're supposed to wait for the OS settle for 48 hrs.
    A fresh install needs to "settle" while all the accounts sync (email, calendar, etc). A non-destructive update via Sachesi doesn't really need to settle.
    03-20-14 06:13 PM
    About batterie life ?

Running leak 10.2.1.1925
    03-20-14 06:23 PM
    Loaded Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2234 with Sachesi, I was too strapped for time to do an autoloader load. Battery life feels less at first (2228 was much better when first installed), so I might reload with an autoloader/security wipe.

Posted via CB10
    BoldAlways likes this.
    03-20-14 06:48 PM
563 ... 1516171819 ...