04-06-14 01:15 PM
563 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    my download only shows 5 files ??
    It should be only 5 files.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 05:31 PM
    Thank you for posting and sharing... I just downloaded and unzipped... I see that there are 10 .bar files which I moved in to a folder for easy updating through Sachesi.

I am currently on 10.2.1.2156 (OS 10.2.1.2228) and I have a Z10 STL 100-3. I just want to confirm that those are the right .bar files and all I have to do is load that folder to get the new version.

Thanks in advance!
    It should be only 5 files. Make sure you didn't downloaded twice.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 05:32 PM
    updated my z30 sta1005 with an undestructive load via sachesi.
    everything appears to be working well except for:
    contacts and contacts with "links" getting all fubar still...

can't speak to battery as of yet, but so far so good.
    really love the super fast snappyness of everything

also, I noticed that my BBVE icon disappeared and can only be accessed thru BB world or help.
    weird, but that's that.
    03-19-14 06:21 PM
    Toobs623, thanks for the leak.
    Thurask, thanks for the links as usual.
    I'm trying to use Sachesi to download it but I wanted to be sure I'm getting it right.
    I have a Z10 STL100-1 and when I choose it on sachesi, it tells me "Success no updates available"
    However, when I choose Z30 and variant STA100-5, it brings up the update.
    My question is can I go ahead and download this for my Z10?
    (I am a new user of sachesi). Thanks
    03-19-14 06:47 PM
    Toobs623, thanks for the leak.
    Thurask, thanks for the links as usual.
    I'm trying to use Sachesi to download it but I wanted to be sure I'm getting it right.
    I have a Z10 STL100-1 and when I choose it on sachesi, it tells me "Success no updates available"
    However, when I choose Z30 and variant STA100-5, it brings up the update.
    (I am a new user of sachesi). Thanks
    Unfortunately no, the STL100-1 uses a different chipset so the OS is not compatible. It's possible that the direct links have been posted somewhere in the thread, otherwise you would have to use an autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 06:53 PM
    On Verizon STL100-4, and from the moment I activated it has never allowed me to save the VM password. Scant information to be found about it to boot. The 10.2.1 builds don't even have an option (see below). I guess after nearly a year that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Attachment 256575

Posted via CB10
    Weird, I don't know. Have you tried changing the access number, etc? Now that Verizon has 10.2.1 officially you should be able to contact them directly. Make them fix it

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 06:55 PM
    Z30 Sta100-5 on T mobile USA.

Posted via CB10
    Well aren't you special, updating OTA

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 06:56 PM
    Unfortunately no, the STL100-1 uses a different chipset so the OS is not compatible. It's possible that the direct links have been posted somewhere in the thread, otherwise you would have to use an autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    Awww....Guess I will do a run through of the thread again for the links. Don't want to use autoloaders.
    Thanks again.
    03-19-14 06:59 PM
    Awww....Guess I will do a run through of the thread again for the links. Don't want to use autoloaders.
    Thanks again.
    No problem, also (according to the thread and friends) the OS seems to be up and down. It's probably worth checking sachesi every once in awhile.

Posted via CB10
    shorski likes this.
    03-19-14 07:11 PM
    updated my z30 sta1005 with an undestructive load via sachesi.
    everything appears to be working well except for:
    contacts and contacts with "links" getting all fubar still...

can't speak to battery as of yet, but so far so good.
    really love the super fast snappyness of everything

also, I noticed that my BBVE icon disappeared and can only be accessed thru BB world or help.
    weird, but that's that.
    I've noticed this as well! Can't seem to find BBVE anywhere, nothing in search either. Also noticed that Slacker radio has been added

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 08:28 PM
    I noticed that my BBVE icon disappeared and can only be accessed thru BB world or help. weird, but that's that.
    It appears that BlackBerry enginners intend to integrate BlackBerry Virtual Expert in Help . . . please refer to my previous post in another thread http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post10130282 .
    03-19-14 08:45 PM
    So, Thurask - question about the 3 modified bars. I downloaded yours, and also extracted them from the Z30 autoloader using Darcy. your filenames all begin with a -dash, and the extracted ones dont. Also, all of yours are slightly higher in file size, as opposed to the extracted ones. Carrier (yours 354k, extract 353k) : firstlaunch (yours 67,636, extract 67,600) : settings (yours 19,114, extract 19,032) :: I'm wondering - what are those differences? Also - apparently in order to install your properly, one must remove the beginning dash in the filename? Please clarify.
    03-19-14 08:52 PM
    Those links have made it really easy to upgrade to the latest leaked OS despite a small hiccup earlier when one of the bar files failed to install. However, I soon discovered it was due an incomplete download resulting in Sachesi not recognizing the file format. The Sachesi method has actually resolved an earlier problem which I experienced the day before when using the autoloader method that resulted in temporarily soft-bricking my STL100-1. Despite repeated (2 other) attempts to upgrade, I had to eventually abandon the process and revert back to the previous OS 2228. Thanks again, you really saved another tedious day with the 2234 autoloader which I was planning to repeat over the weekend.
    03-19-14 08:59 PM
    So, Thurask - question about the 3 modified bars. I downloaded yours, and also extracted them from the Z30 autoloader using Darcy. your filenames all begin with a -dash, and the extracted ones dont. Also, all of yours are slightly higher in file size, as opposed to the extracted ones. Carrier (yours 354k, extract 353k) : firstlaunch (yours 67,636, extract 67,600) : settings (yours 19,114, extract 19,032) :: I'm wondering - what are those differences? Also - apparently in order to install your properly, one must remove the beginning dash in the filename? Please clarify.
    It shouldn't matter. If you extract both copies of one bar file, are the resulting output folders the same size?

And I'm not sure what dash is in question, the filenames I have over here all start with sys.
    03-19-14 09:00 PM
    I just did it again right now and it still came up with available! message.
    Could it be your location or the IP address, etc? Try restarting your router, I don't think it should be that sensitive, but who knows.

If you are not getting the bar's from Sachesi, maybe someone with good upload speeds can post it on bitcasa. It should also work.
    Just to update you guys, when I checked again today at about 10 a.m GMT+8, the update is there! 310/160/Z30STA100-5. Downloading now..

Thanks again for your help, people
    03-19-14 09:15 PM
    It shouldn't matter. If you extract both copies of one bar file, are the resulting output folders the same size?

And I'm not sure what dash is in question, the filenames I have over here all start with sys.
    Thanks, my friend. maybe the download process added the dashes for some weird reason. thats why i was asking, some said they couldnt load them via sachesi because it said they werent a valid bar/archive. figured maybe a download weird-ity - causing them to be named with the -dash caused that. All's I did was click download on the 3 files that were presented on the page after clicking your original link for download. regarding the file size, could be an NTFS thing, not worried about it. Appreciate the response.
    03-19-14 09:15 PM
    Would you please refer to the note at the bottom of this post?

----------

RADIO

Q5 and Q10 (This file works for all SQR100-x and SQN100-x models.)

http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Z10 (STL100-1)

Z10 (STL100-2 and STL100-3)

Z10 (STL100-4)

Z30 (This file works for all STA100-x models.)

OS

Q5, Q10, Z10 (excluding STL100-1), and Z30

Z10 (STL100-1)

Note (quoted from BlackBerry Z10 - Hardware found in Wikipedia):
    There are four SKUs for the Blackberry Z10, corresponding to the North American carrier band distribution and international versions.
    The LTE version of the Z10 features the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus (SoC) which has a dual-core CPU running at 1.5 GHz, and an Adreno 225 GPU for LTE-capable units.
    For markets where LTE is not supported, BlackBerry released the Z10 with the Texas Instruments OMAP 4470 (SoC) which has a dual-core CPU running at 1.5 GHz and a PowerVR SGX 544 GPU. It will use STE M5730 modem.
    Foppa_21 and Shrekmachine like this.
    03-19-14 09:29 PM
    so pissed ....this Z10 was humming; did not want repopulate again. wasn't paying attention. but I blame at&t for making me use a autoloader.
    03-19-14 10:09 PM
    As an update, loaded the entire Sachesi download folder for 260 code to my VZW Z30, and installed the 3 updated app bars I extracted from the Z30 autoloader via Darcy. One reboot later, full update, no issues, except I still think I may need to load an older radio file on top of this. The current works ok, but I think I had better radio with an older file. We will see. Maybe I need to ask if Thurask will re-share his radio archive link for me, or figure out if I can download the recent official VZW update via sachesi and grab the radio from it. Cheers, CrackBerry -ians. I am happy right now.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 10:19 PM
    I've noticed this as well! Can't seem to find BBVE anywhere, nothing in search either. Also noticed that Slacker radio has been added

Posted via CB10
    You can find BBVE in BBWorld....if you want a direct link on your device.
    03-19-14 10:28 PM
    I wonder if somehow the BB10 version of Sachesi can be updated so we can install directly from there and update on the phone OTA kind of? Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 10:45 PM
    As an update, loaded the entire Sachesi download folder for 260 code to my VZW Z30, and installed the 3 updated app bars I extracted from the Z30 autoloader via Darcy. One reboot later, full update, no issues, except I still think I may need to load an older radio file on top of this. The current works ok, but I think I had better radio with an older file. We will see. Maybe I need to ask if Thurask will re-share his radio archive link for me, or figure out if I can download the recent official VZW update via sachesi and grab the radio from it. Cheers, CrackBerry -ians. I am happy right now.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, such complication. Is all this really needed? What was wrong with your device that you felt the need to go through all this, let alone just sideloading what came with Sachesi on compatible release?
    03-19-14 11:17 PM
    The current works ok, but I think I had better radio with an older file. We will see. Maybe I need to ask if Thurask will re-share his radio archive link for me, or figure out if I can download the recent official VZW update via sachesi and grab the radio from it.
    Please take a look at the most recent official releases for Verizon Wireless.

MyToobsAreLeaking presents 10.2.1.2234 for all devices-verizon_z30.jpg

MyToobsAreLeaking presents 10.2.1.2234 for all devices-verizon_z10.jpg

MyToobsAreLeaking presents 10.2.1.2234 for all devices-verizon_q10.jpg
    03-19-14 11:51 PM
    I wonder if somehow the BB10 version of Sachesi can be updated so we can install directly from there and update on the phone OTA kind of?
    There exists one for BlackBerry10 (Sachesi-1.1.0.bar) . . . please refer to Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer .
    03-19-14 11:55 PM
    It appears that BlackBerry enginners would like to integrate BlackBerry Virtual Expert in Help . . . please refer to my previous post in another thread http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post10130282 .
    03-20-14 12:02 AM
563 ... 1314151617 ...