09-13-16 04:09 AM
63 123
tools
    When Elop of Nokia announced that it drops both of its operating systems, the company essentially turned into a walking dead in a few days.
    09-07-16 04:32 PM
    Put bb in the drawer and forget it till next year. That's the way I did.
    mitchy_mitch likes this.
    09-08-16 04:40 AM
    All engineers in BlackBerry went for vacation, or busy for buying the Samsung or iPhone latest smartphones. So after they return from vacation we will get 1033.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-16 10:43 AM
    Some of us need the update since we updated using the developers beta release that was no where even close to usable.

Posted via CB10
    It is working great as the development tool it is intended to be.

 Z30 | STA100-5 | 10.3.2.2888 & iPhone 6s
    BigBadWulf and bigjman like this.
    09-11-16 04:20 PM
    why everybody still waiting for 10.3.3?
    maybe because they buy this phone expensive? of course! i have z10 i bought itu first time around 600usd, and now it only worth 100usd maybe less, i still have it here, but not used anymore.
    facebook and whatapp already left this BB10, also everyone already left BBM and go to whatapp, and even the next blackberry is android.
    AND mr.chen failed to keep his statement to release 10.3.3 in time.
    so just give up your BB10 and move on!
    09-12-16 11:52 AM
    The promise of 10.3.3 (or its actual release, should that ever come to pass) may not influence a lot of people to rush out and buy BB10 handsets.

But if the company publically announces that BB10 is officially dead, support terminated, it's over, goodbye, that would almost certainly influence the handfull of people still interested in BB10 to re-evaluate their choices.

And realistically (or pessimistically) it costs BlackBerry absolutely nothing to have Chen or another c-suite executive to say "we still fully support BB10". Honestly, with that kind of 'support' they can afford to 'support' BB10 forever.

It just comes back to honest communications and respect. At this point I believe they are dishonest, and have little or no respect for customers / potential customers. Every handset they can sell with the promise of 'ongoing committment to BB10' is a handset they have sold on a lie, IMHO.

I do not treat my customers this way and I find it appalling that they do -- and get a pass on it from so many folks.
    Very well put and very factual.

I couldn't careless that 10.3.3 / 4 brings no noticeable update to my phone (though I wish it did, as there are still a few things on my wish list), but what's truly grinds my gears is this lack of communication from them!

Seriously, how hard is it to "tweet" what the position is regarding an update they promised?

But you know what... as said above, they are full of it and KNOW that they will not truly support this OS anymore and as such keeping a hush. Hey, for all we know when this new update lands, it may just be a number increase in the programme but the exact same version numbers under the hood!! Or, they just add digits to the numbers without actually doing ANY change to the coding!!

I like BlackBerry as their device does what I want from a mobile device. But, as a company and as a business, I do not believe that I'm being treated with respect from them!

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    09-12-16 01:02 PM

I couldn't care less that 10.3.3 / 4 brings no noticeable update to my phone

I like BlackBerry as their device does what I want from a mobile device.

I picked out two statements that seem to sum up what you functionally think of BB10 as it exists now.

So I guess all that is left is whether or not you wish to walk around feeling offended/disrespected or not. I'm not sure what purpose that serves, but feel that way if you think it helps.
    BigBadWulf and moyah8 like this.
    09-12-16 04:51 PM
    Put bb in the drawer and forget it till next year. That's the way I did.
    But then he will be giving up on the last months of a Working WhatsApp...lol

Posted via CB10
    09-12-16 05:07 PM
    I picked out two statements that seem to sum up what you functionally think of BB10 as it exists now.

So I guess all that is left is whether or not you wish to walk around feeling offended/disrespected or not. I'm not sure what purpose that serves, but feel that way if you think it helps.
    Thank you! I read that post quite the same. I wonder what some of y'all will think, looking back in a few years.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-12-16 07:05 PM

Spot on....

The fix is down to me. .. I either "put up" or "shut up".

And frankly, I've tried the rest and they don't suit me... so, as sad as it may be.. I think I best just "put up" and "shut up"! :-(

Guess that's what happens when ones needs are just down to a device that just works! I sorta feel how the Apple people must feel about their Apple devices. Dear I say I'm a "fan boy", but deep down I think I just maybe. :-(

(Acceptance is liberating). :-)

BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-13-16 12:26 AM
    Thank you! I read that post quite the same. I wonder what some of y'all will think, looking back in a few years.
    I think we are all just in the complaining mood lol :P

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    09-13-16 12:43 AM
    I think we are all just in the complaining mood lol :P

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    Ha! I've things to complain about myself. Something I was told to not look forward to, isn't one of them. If I needed more/different, I'd have looked elsewhere at least a year ago. I like to believe I'm a realist. My list of grievances is long and well documented, but this has been stated basically as good as it gets, and the fanboy in me is fine with that for now.
    09-13-16 01:04 AM
    BlackBerry is busy in playing with Android with some tweaks which they haven't seen in ages. It's a new toy for them, they might see their android device and think ' wow, we can do such tweaks it's great fun '
    BlackBerry which was once considered as a Company producing serious Productivity tools is now a tool full of play and tweaks :P

Guess that's what the market is now. Work less Play more

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and elfabio80 like this.
    09-13-16 04:09 AM
63 123