09-13-16 04:09 AM
63 123
tools
    We can't decide whether to purchase or not since there isn't any new announcement of a new phone based on BB10.

The horror...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    09-05-16 02:04 PM
    Whether 10.3.3 came out a month ago, a month from now, or never, would it make any difference for anyone considering a purchase of a BB10 device? I would say no.
    No, but the manner in which BlackBerry is handling this means I would consider another manufacturer before these guys. No update about the status of an expected change is a reflection of poor management.

Posted via the Priv, unless by Passport or laptop or something else...
    09-05-16 03:52 PM
    No, but the manner in which BlackBerry is handling this means I would consider another manufacturer before these guys. No update about the status of an expected change is a reflection of poor management.

I can't imagine anyone who can already overlook a non-existent ecosystem and an almost EOL OS, getting hung up on BlackBerry's "communication" regarding a minor, second decimal update.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-05-16 03:59 PM
    And I can't believe that a communications company who wants to stay in this industry can't take the 5 minutes of time to communicate to it's customers.

Whatever.

elfabio80 likes this.
    09-05-16 04:17 PM
    Order appetizers next time

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Forget the food...............go for the Scotch!
    09-05-16 05:16 PM
    And I can't believe that a communications company who wants to stay in this industry can't take the 5 minutes of time to communicate to it's customers.

Whatever.

There's been plenty of communication regarding devices and updates of it's current OS. I don't see much communication about BBOS7 either so why should BB10 matter?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-05-16 05:22 PM
    I'm beginning to wonder if them announcing 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 was just a deceptive way for them to unload unsold BB10 devices on unsuspecting customers. So they can claim to still support the OS but the updates are never coming. They did the same thing by lying to people about PLayBook getting BB10. Yes this is a much smaller scale update, but it's proof that BlackBerry uses deceptive tactics.

I don't think 10.3.3 ever comes. They'll just let it fade away and pretend like they never announced it.

Posted via CB10
    tazcubed, StephanieMaks and moyah8 like this.
    09-05-16 05:26 PM
    I'm beginning to wonder if them announcing 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 was just a deceptive way for them to unload unsold BB10 devices on unsuspecting customers. So they can claim to still support the OS but the updates are never coming. They did the same thing by lying to people about PLayBook getting BB10. Yes this is a much smaller scale update, but it's proof that BlackBerry uses deceptive tactics.

I don't think 10.3.3 ever comes. They'll just let it fade away and pretend like they never announced it.

Posted via CB10
    But 10.3.3 exists. We know that from the servers.
    09-05-16 05:37 PM
    It exists and the people working on it are pissed they haven't been able to release it yet. I don't know the reason it hasn't been released, my guess is it hasn't been certified yet.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 06:52 PM
    09-05-16 07:33 PM
    Some of us need the update since we updated using the developers beta release that was no where even close to usable.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 07:46 PM
    Some of us need the update since we updated using the developers beta release that was no where even close to usable.

Posted via CB10
    Did you sideload the missing apps I posted?
    09-05-16 07:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Since you are not even enquiring about the possibility of side loading the missing bits, how can anyone take you seriously?
    09-05-16 09:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    And that's why we read. So You all who didn't don't suffer. But enough about me

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 10:53 PM
    There is a leaked os 10.3.3.746 developers edition, so keep your heads up, should be in the horizon.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 11:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    I can empathize with your situation, but you gain no sympathy from me or BlackBerry. That was folly on your part, and no one else bares responsibility.

Look y'all. BlackBerry has been clear to hold no expectations with this update. It's purpose is certification, and until that purpose is fulfilled, other than satisfying a date they should never have stated, it's less than pointless to let it out. What confusing mess would ensue, to those who truly need the cert, to find the OS available, but lacking? Those are the ones BlackBerry has a critical obligation to, and for them we all wait. 10.3.3 has never been about the base consumer.

Relax already! BlackBerry's reputation has suffered no more from this, than any prior hardware/software delay, for which they have a long, tarnished history. What they do have is industry respect for security. It's the only thing they dare not sacrifice, and continue to be in business.
    bigjman and moyah8 like this.
    09-05-16 11:16 PM
    I referred NIAP website, where I can see that iPhone has this certification for all devices from 5S and ahaed... the certification was issued around January this year.

Samsung, LG and Microsoft has this certification for several months already for their selected few devices.

Why BlackBerry is lagging behind to acquire this certification? Or is this new fake excuse by BlackBerry to hide their failure in rolling-out the 10.3.3 yet?
    09-06-16 04:55 AM
    I referred NIAP website, where I can see that iPhone has this certification for all devices from 5S and ahaed... the certification was issued around January this year.

Samsung, LG and Microsoft has this certification for several months already for their selected few devices.

Why BlackBerry is lagging behind to acquire this certification? Or is this new fake excuse by BlackBerry to hide their failure in rolling-out the 10.3.3 yet?
    Hey, don't stop now! There's at least 500 more threads you can paste this response to...

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    09-06-16 05:45 AM
    I mentioned this in just couple of threads where 10.3.3 was being discussed.... as I found this info relevant to those thread discussions.... you have any issues with that?
    09-06-16 05:59 AM
    I mentioned this in just couple of threads where 10.3.3 was being discussed.... as I found this info relevant to those thread discussions.... you have any issues with that?
    As I responded in another thread, before you start flaming BlackBerry, we need to understand the nature of the various certification levels that each of the manufacturers are trying to achieve.
    09-06-16 06:08 AM
    As I responded in another thread, before you start flaming BlackBerry, we need to understand the nature of the various certification levels that each of the manufacturers are trying to achieve.
    Please stop with the facts...............this is crackberry
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-06-16 08:02 AM
    Hey, don't stop now! There's at least 500 more threads you can paste this response to...

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    Its Tin Hat Time.........again here at BlackBerry..........
    09-06-16 08:03 AM
    I can empathize with your situation, but you gain no sympathy from me or BlackBerry. That was folly on your part, and no one else bares responsibility.

Look y'all. BlackBerry has been clear to hold no expectations with this update. It's purpose is certification, and until that purpose is fulfilled, other than satisfying a date they should never have stated, it's less than pointless to let it out. What confusing mess would ensue, to those who truly need the cert, to find the OS available, but lacking? Those are the ones BlackBerry has a critical obligation to, and for them we all wait. 10.3.3 has never been about the base consumer.

Relax already! BlackBerry's reputation has suffered no more from this, than any prior hardware/software delay, for which they have a long, tarnished history. What they do have is industry respect for security. It's the only thing they dare not sacrifice, and continue to be in business.
    I wish you would stop this FACT based posting. This has no place on CrackBerry.............LOL.................Woof!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-06-16 08:04 AM

Roll out the Tim Hats.........................wait....wait........l isten.........black helicopters.............................woof!
    09-06-16 08:05 AM
    The promise of 10.3.3 (or its actual release, should that ever come to pass) may not influence a lot of people to rush out and buy BB10 handsets.

But if the company publically announces that BB10 is officially dead, support terminated, it's over, goodbye, that would almost certainly influence the handfull of people still interested in BB10 to re-evaluate their choices.

And realistically (or pessimistically) it costs BlackBerry absolutely nothing to have Chen or another c-suite executive to say "we still fully support BB10". Honestly, with that kind of 'support' they can afford to 'support' BB10 forever.

It just comes back to honest communications and respect. At this point I believe they are dishonest, and have little or no respect for customers / potential customers. Every handset they can sell with the promise of 'ongoing committment to BB10' is a handset they have sold on a lie, IMHO.

I do not treat my customers this way and I find it appalling that they do -- and get a pass on it from so many folks.
    Very true, BlackBerry are just liars CEO John Chen or any official at BlackBerry have their ear plugged in when it comes to bb10. BlackBerry will quite handset business soon.

Posted via CB10
    tazcubed likes this.
    09-07-16 01:39 PM
63 123