Could a leak allow me to back up the phone again?

I am also having email problems. I stop getting them during the day, a reboot fixs that.

Ever since I got the phone , Link always shows that there is an update available, the same OS i already have installed.! ???

Would a higher OS fix all of these problems? I am right now on a built from scratch att 2019 OS.
    07-19-13 09:18 AM
    Sideloaded apps will never back up.
    07-19-13 09:42 AM
    Could a leak allow me to back up the phone again?

I am also having email problems. I stop getting them during the day, a reboot fixs that.

Ever since I got the phone , Link always shows that there is an update available, the same OS i already have installed.! ???

Would a higher OS fix all of these problems? I am right now on a built from scratch att 2019 OS.
    A leak does not guarantee that you can backup. Usually there is an underlying issue in your PC or corrupt data (application stored info) on your device. I would suggest removing apps one at a time then trying the backup see if that works.

Comments made using my thumbs on my Hybrid Z10 LE.
    07-19-13 10:03 AM
    As others have pointed out, it is most likely an app.
    Try removing them bit by bit or alternatively post a list and we can possibly identify those that cause no problems for others and those that have caused issues for others.

Posted via CB10

Edit: the OS notification is a bug - or carrier bloat.
    07-19-13 11:35 AM
    One app I know of that for sure prevented backups a while back was President's Choice Recipe Box, in case you happen to have that installed.

Also, you might want to check and maybe download the newest Link version (from around the 27th of June I think) from BlackBerry.com.
    I find Link can be kinda iffy on updating itself.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 11:58 AM
    Which apps do you have installed?
    07-19-13 01:34 PM
    I had the same update available problem, I let link install the update, it didnt download anything but did remove the boot time for me, and it would backup after that, I since moved on from that flaky os update from AT&T

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 04:56 PM