Well hello to everyone!

i start this thread to express my love about this phone!
    all i can say is that i use it for one month now and i completely love it! i start with bb ver. 10 then to 10.1 and now on 10.2 that proves blackberry do a great job and improves the OS rapidly!
    the hardware is good for its purpose, the screen is so clear! the sound of the device has quality and i like it! speaker need a boost but is still nice! the cpu and ram gives the perfect combination for now! the camera, im absolutely love to take pics specially on the morning light. the only thing i wish for is a option to dissable the transition effects to the OS it feel nice ut thing about it how much responsible will be our phone without it...just thought.

another one is,that cant wait to see the z30! but the only thing that didn't like it to the new Z is the lower ppi, doesn't matter so much but its something!
    to close this, let me say a big thanks for reading this!
    08-31-13 03:35 PM
    all i can say is that i use it for one month now and i completely love it! i start with bb ver. 10 then to 10.1 and now on 10.2 that proves blackberry do a great job and improves the OS rapidly!
    That's right, I've been impressed as well by how quickly the OS emerges! Think about the process of Android evolution, that took quite some time. Of course nowadays there's already much knowledge available about Smartphone OS and there are newer/better DEV tools, but still the current development process of BB OS 10 does seem quite fast to me.
    08-31-13 04:46 PM
    Come on! It's only a electronic device.

STL2 OS10.2.0.1047. Wipe, no restore
    08-31-13 05:02 PM
    and life is simply, why we make it worse and difficult? enjoy something mate you can learn more that you can ever imagine! friendly advice!
    08-31-13 05:09 PM
    Come on! It's only a electronic device.

STL2 OS10.2.0.1047. Wipe, no restore
    I agree but the smart phone is the only device that people relate to being and extension of their self. We treat it as an appendage not a device.

Posted via CB10
    Suraj Jadhav likes this.
    09-01-13 11:15 AM
    I agree but the smart phone is the only device that people relate to being and extension of their self. We treat it as an appendage not a device.
    Does this mean with this extension I will also be able to satisfy my girlfriend better?
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    09-01-13 11:20 AM
    if you can change the way you thing, the way you see maybe.... but if dont how to satisfy a girl (better) you have a serious problem mate...
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    09-01-13 11:50 AM
    The 10.2 is a huge improvement, I love now my Z10 a lot since 10.2. Very nice und useful feature there. BlackBerry keep the good work and thanks a lot.

Posted z5
    JohnnyFire likes this.
    09-01-13 03:38 PM
    Does this mean with this extension I will also be able to satisfy my girlfriend better?
    It sure can, you can't even begin to imagine what one can learn from the Internet. I'm sure she will appreciate your research as well

As much as people say it's just an electronic device or its just a phone it has become way more than that. It's something we have with us every day, and use all the time. In this day and age I would say most people in the first or second world use it more than anything else day to day. It stores all of your personal info and all of your data, from your memories (pics and videos) to your music and facilitates interactions with other people. A smartphone is more than just a phone.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.2.0.1371
    JohnnyFire likes this.
    09-01-13 04:19 PM
    As much as people say it's just an electronic device or its just a phone it has become way more than that.
    Agree. Stating 'it's just a phone' nowadays is like saying 'it's just the Internet'. Both things have become essential to many people, while others can easily live without them or can't even access them.
    09-01-13 06:31 PM
    I adore mine too.
    JohnnyFire likes this.
    09-01-13 06:34 PM
    If only Facebook/twitter app could be on par. The experience on blackberry Facebook still nah... update is slow. however I still love the flow and hub of my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 06:03 AM
    If only Facebook/twitter app could be on par. The experience on blackberry Facebook still nah... update is slow. however I still love the flow and hub of my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    perfection needs time, or luck..or whatever :P for me, i dont use social lies i prefere social face to face! so i ok with it
    09-02-13 08:00 AM