My Android Runtime has suddenly stopped working. I've tried both a normal Restart as well as a Hard Restart (Vol keys), yet my runtime has refused to work.

All Android apps (both BlackBerry World and apk installs) are not working as the Runtime refuses to load. The blue loading bar appears but it never finishes loading and it then crashes out.

What can I do to restore it short of deleting all my Android apps? I've thought of sideloading the Android Runtime files, would this work?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 07:37 PM
    I would start by re installing the runtime :

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...-files-887591/

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 07:50 PM
    Reinstalling the runtime should fix it. I had that problem a lot with 10.2 runtimes.

Posted via telegraph
    01-25-14 09:33 PM
    I would start by re installing the runtime :

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...-files-887591/

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! Will install it.
    01-26-14 05:06 AM
    Thanks! Will install it.
    Well, I just sideloaded the Android Runtime, NO CHANGE in behaviour.
    01-26-14 05:35 AM
    Well my friend, when this happened to me, I tried many things, and for whatever reason, the solution was to do a full backup, reinstall the os, and restore with only settings and media data. For whatever reason, it was something about the application data that was rendering my runtime non-functional, both on apks and ported bars.

Try seeing if the runtime works directly after the fresh install, then again after restoring each of the sections of the backup. You should be able to determine where the corrupted data causing that is.

http://www.petitions24.com/attz30 Let's get the Z30 on AT&T! [/QUOTE]
    01-26-14 05:46 PM
    ^^that is your last option. Did you reinstall it only once? Sometimes I had to reinstall a few times before it worked.

Posted via telegraph
    01-26-14 06:39 PM
    Well my friend, when this happened to me, I tried many things, and for whatever reason, the solution was to do a full backup, reinstall the os, and restore with only settings and media data. For whatever reason, it was something about the application data that was rendering my runtime non-functional, both on apks and ported bars.

Try seeing if the runtime works directly after the fresh install, then again after restoring each of the sections of the backup. You should be able to determine where the corrupted data causing that is.

Let's get the BlackBerry Z30 on AT&T - Petitions24.com Let's get the Z30 on AT&T!
    Sadly, this is what I had to do as well. The Application Data somehow got corrupted and caused the Runtime to fail. I had to do a full OS install and start from scratch, as what I really wanted to save was in the application data.
    01-27-14 04:38 AM
    I wish I could remember which android apps I had on my phone at the point when this happened to me. It would be interesting to know if there is a specific culprit causing this.

http://www.petitions24.com/attz30 Let's get the Z30 on AT&T! [/QUOTE]
    01-28-14 12:32 AM
    I had something like this. I then went into my apps on bbworld and found an android runtime file which said that it would fix the problem. So I installed it and all was fine. Did not download it. It was just there all by itself.

Z30 - In 1925 I found my first true love and when she said 'Can you Play?', I said 'Snap!'
    01-28-14 05:20 AM