08-07-13 11:33 PM
56 123
tools
    What I got from this image " We changed it because users complained ...... , we listened."
    Exactly.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 02:48 PM
    I have a Z10 but seriously, I think that giving the option of dark and white theme would make it more attractive and it also sounds (I guess it also would be...? -maybe I am simplifying though) not a costly or troublesome issue to give both options through a "button" in display settings for each user to choose from...? (including the Z10 yes, I would love a black theme on my 10....)

We ll have to wait and see I guess...

BTW the leaked 10.2 ver OS rocks!!!!
    08-06-13 03:03 PM
    5 minutes....thats how long it took me to realize that they switched my precious coveted dark theme back to the boring looking white theme bbry's used for years. the dark theme was sleek, new and very modern looking. I understand some people may have had a problem reading with the dark theme but it was one of my favorite features of BB10 and now from the looks of things it may be gone. Hopefully the official release is going to give you the option to switch but judging from the lack of options in bb10 to begin with (custom profiles, alert play count etc) i'm not getting my hopes up

Let Our Voices Be Heard People And http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-theme-836203/
    Awww....can't the white and the dark just all get along?
    08-06-13 08:05 PM
    Giving a user the choice between a dark or light theme would make for a much larger download/loader, as well as putting a lot of useless files on our phone.

But if they made a dark themed os and a light themed os, then gave the user a choice on which one to download, that would work.

Cranky
    08-06-13 09:25 PM
    What I got from this image " We changed it because users complained ...... , we listened."
    Well to be fair he already stated three times now they're looking into it. Although I still think BlackBerrys reason to ditch the dark the "but we just listened to feedback!" was very short sighted. I mean simple common sense should've told them there are lots of people who'll dislike a complete drop of the dark theme. So instead of working for a decent solution for everybody in the first place, they ditched a feature which was known and promoted prior somebody bought it.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    08-07-13 12:53 AM
    One of Mike's last tweets was that they will relook at the dark theme again. They have not finalized 10.2 yet so it may very well come back or be an option.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 11:33 PM
56 123