I have a Z10 running 10.3.2.2204 and noticed that the "D" delivered symbol isn't showing up when I send MMS to people on Verizon and ATT, only the gray check mark. I asked and they confirmed they didn't receive the messages. I tested on T-Mobile and Metro PCS (uses T-Mobile towers) and they are working fine. I am on Solavei (T-Mobile MVNO). SMS is working fine with all carriers.

I checked my settings and can't find anything wrong or different. This has only been an issue since I upgraded.

Any ideas?
    06-24-15 04:45 PM
    New installation? Tried a device (volume key) reset yet?
    06-24-15 05:13 PM
    New installation? Tried a device (volume key) reset yet?
    Installed it several days ago. Did a reset after initial reboot. I can try again and see if that helps.
    06-24-15 05:18 PM
    Verizon is getting the MMS but the "D" doesn't work. It does work for SMS. No response from my ATT friends.
    06-24-15 05:57 PM
    I had similar problem when I was using MVNO. I almost certain the problem is not in the OS.

Why? simple logic:
    Your phone doesn't communicates directly with the final destination provider. Instead, it uses a relay, a server, that re-routes the "data" to the appropriate client. The fact that you get the check mark means your message made to the T-Mobile (or its MVNO) server.

Why the other party doesn't receive it - nobody could answer me when I had that problem but I assume it has to do with fees. Those MVNO are super cheap sometimes and I wouldn't be surprised if something on higher level is blocking them.

It you must know if that's the case for sure, borrow a SIM card from a friend and test. Let us know what the results are.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 06:05 PM
    I had similar problem when I was using MVNO. I almost certain the problem is not in the OS.

Why? simple logic:
    Your phone doesn't communicates directly with the final destination provider. Instead, it uses a relay, a server, that re-routes the "data" to the appropriate client. The fact that you get the check mark means your message made to the T-Mobile (or its MVNO) server.

Why the other party doesn't receive it - nobody could answer me when I had that problem but I assume it has to do with fees. Those MVNO are super cheap sometimes and I wouldn't be surprised if something on higher level is blocking them.

It you must know if that's the case for sure, borrow a SIM card from a friend and test. Let us know what the results are.

Posted via CB10
    I can try a SIM swap, but I didn't have this issue on 10.3.1. On the other hand, when I did a "delete prior" in 10.3.1 hub, all my outstanding SMS and MMS chats would get deleted as well as email. 10.3.2 doesn't erase SMS and MMS.
    06-24-15 06:29 PM
    I do SMS/MMS texts with my wife all the time. We are both on AT&T and I've never seen this legendary "D" symbol.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 06:42 PM
    I can try a SIM swap, but I didn't have this issue on 10.3.1. On the other hand, when I did a "delete prior" in 10.3.1 hub, all my outstanding SMS and MMS chats would get deleted as well as email. 10.3.2 doesn't erase SMS and MMS.
    It could be just a coincidence. Check the SIM swap method and make sure it's different carrier. AT&T per say.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 07:26 PM
    I do SMS/MMS texts with my wife all the time. We are both on AT&T and I've never seen this legendary "D" symbol.

Posted via CB10
    You need to turn the option on in settings to see the "D"

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 05:48 PM
    I have a Z10 running 10.3.2.2204 and noticed that the "D" delivered symbol isn't showing up when I send MMS to people on Verizon and ATT, only the gray check mark. I asked and they confirmed they didn't receive the messages. I tested on T-Mobile and Metro PCS (uses T-Mobile towers) and they are working fine. I am on Solavei (T-Mobile MVNO). SMS is working fine with all carriers.

I checked my settings and can't find anything wrong or different. This has only been an issue since I upgraded.

Any ideas?
    Try a 3rd party text app like Texter buddy of mine has similar issue on zenfone 2 with T-Mobile and mms not going through or receiving. Texter works fine.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 05:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Delivery notification setting has always been set to on. It works for SMS but not for MMS to Verizon and ATT.
    06-28-15 08:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    There is no such option in the text settings on my phone. I think AT&T simply doesn't have the ability.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 08:56 PM
    There is no such option in the text settings on my phone. I think AT&T simply doesn't have the ability.

Posted via CB10
    It should be there, in hub/settings check the confirm delivery option.
    08-24-15 01:53 PM