I remember having this function available in an earlier leak and also in an official. Is there an alternative method of getting the people-view?

For reference, the feature is documented here: Check who you're meeting with - How To - BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone - 10.1

The only workaround I can find is opening each meeting/event and selecting the people tab and that is pretty inconvenient as I have many events scheduled throughout my day with a wide variety of people that I only see so often.

Thanks for your input.
    01-17-14 04:23 PM
    I remember having this function available in an earlier leak and also in an official. Is there an alternative method of getting the people-view?

For reference, the feature is documented here: Check who you're meeting with - How To - BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone - 10.1

The only workaround I can find is opening each meeting/event and selecting the people tab and that is pretty inconvenient as I have many events scheduled throughout my day with a wide variety of people that I only see so often.

Thanks for your input.
    I wish we had BES 10 so that we could have this option available. It would be so useful.
    01-17-14 05:14 PM
    CrackBerry should host a paid BES for members.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 05:24 PM