Hello everybody
    I'm having a problem with bbm, and I think it's about network connection.
    As you all know, bb10 uses normal network for Internet connection, for example you can use browser and other network connection via 2g and 3g network. However, the bbm data still goes through BlackBerry server. I noticed this when I wasn't able to send and receive msg via bbm when the BlackBerry icon goes off.

What I want to ask is if any of you have the same problem of missing BlackBerry icon. I'm from Vietnam and the cable to international network isn't function normally these days. I don't know if it affects the connectivity.
    Sometimes the BlackBerry icon goes off for just a second but sometimes it takes longer to go back. Normally I don't have to do anything to get it back. But sometimes I have to turn off the network and on again to get it to work.

Please give me advice on this one because I'm having a hard time convincing people to use bbm

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:05 AM
    Hello everybody
    I'm having a problem with bbm, and I think it's about network connection.
    As you all know, bb10 uses normal network for Internet connection, for example you can use browser and other network connection via 2g and 3g network. However, the bbm data still goes through BlackBerry server. I noticed this when I wasn't able to send and receive msg via bbm when the BlackBerry icon goes off.

What I want to ask is if any of you have the same problem of missing BlackBerry icon. I'm from Vietnam and the cable to international network isn't function normally these days. I don't know if it affects the connectivity.
    Sometimes the BlackBerry icon goes off for just a second but sometimes it takes longer to go back. Normally I don't have to do anything to get it back. But sometimes I have to turn off the network and on again to get it to work.

Please give me advice on this one because I'm having a hard time convincing people to use bbm

Posted via CB10
    What phone and os u r using?
    New 2072 do not have any issue, but use full autoloader and do not restore any backup from older leak

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:10 AM
    What OS are you running? I'm using 10.3.1.1949 and notice BlackBerry icon is on and off more often. Don't know if that is because of network problem or the OS itself.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:20 AM
    If your signal does not show capitals. And does not have the bblogo you are not on the BlackBerry infrastructure. No BBM. No bbworld

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2072
    01-18-15 10:36 AM
    I'm using the latest 2072 and it was an autoloader, no restore (I prefer clean install).

I noticed the BlackBerry icon started acting up since on 1949 and gone for 2072 in hope of it dissappear. Sadly it didn't

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:37 AM
    If your signal does not show capitals. And does not have the bblogo you are not on the BlackBerry infrastructure. No BBM. No bbworld

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2072
    My signal is in capital all the time. Just the bblogo on and off

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:38 AM
    It could be bacause of bad signal

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-18-15 02:56 PM
    Almost every BlackBerry user in mainland China has been seeing this problem... the BlackBerry service logo disappears and shows up and after a while it repeated this...also, the system keeps asking whether trust the SSL certificate or not...I think it's BlackBerry 's problem with our network...

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 05:37 AM
    If this is china - can it be because of your great china firewall or something which filters traffic?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-19-15 06:11 AM
    Well I'm not from China. I'm from Vietnam and I don't think they filter the network.

But still, it is very weird -_-

The cable will be fixed in 10 days. Will wait to see if the problem go away

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 06:48 AM
    Try another radio file with your os had similar issue on z10 with a leaked os

Research in Motion
    Cong Tuan Nguyen likes this.
    01-19-15 08:42 PM