I'm sure more than a few bb10 users in Manitoba and western Ontario have noticed that when switching to CST -6 in November, the notification says it switched to cst, but if you check date and time setting or if you create an appointment it will actually be in Saskatchewan time

Though time is technically correct, the bug is that when we switch to CDT -5 the following year, appointments created crossing this timechange will now be off by 1 hour.

Good news, BlackBerry has confirmed the bug and development is apparently working on a fix.

Posted via CB with my Passport to productivity
    11-11-15 11:40 AM
    Glad BlackBerry has recognized this bug and working on it. After the time change, I had to manual set the time zone to central, not Saskatchewan -6. I know it will revert next time I cross time zones and the phone auto updates.

Z30 STA100-5
    11-11-15 12:14 PM
    How is this only being worked on now? We've had threads about this every time change since the first Z10's came out.
    11-14-15 06:48 PM
    How is this only being worked on now? We've had threads about this every time change since the first Z10's came out.
    Dunno, I put in the effort to test and prove along with requested device logs immediately after the recent timechange and submitted through my BES support contract. Last time I saw a thread on this, BlackBerry had been asking for this info and am unsure if anyone followed through.

Posted via CB with my Passport to productivity
    11-14-15 08:53 PM