Watching various posts about BlackBerry 10.3.3 etc and hope this will be fixed and I want this etc seems to go on and on. My own personal request would be for an official "we're fixing this, we're not fixing that, we're not adding this, etc etc". However from a marketing prospective I guess you can't say those things because you risk turning potential clients away etc.
    There are lots of comments saying "bug fixes and security" but it would be helpful to say what. Sure would reduce the noise, funny as some of the posts are

OK that's my rant for day.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 11:49 AM
    Yeah they are never going to admit there is a bug that they aren't fixing....

Sadly what I'm more worried about is what new bugs they will introduce.... couple of the latest release have been some of the buggiest in a long time. Some of the groups that worked on individual apps within BB10 are simple gone now.

I would wait for others to test it......
    06-24-16 12:07 PM
    Honestly, I would just plan on staying with 10.3.2 ...

Things aren't going to happen that are contrary to what the C-suite wants, and the only interest the C-suite has in BB10 is unloading the remaining Passports for the most they can get for them.
    06-26-16 04:49 PM