Has anyone found a way to make android ports and apps work after an os upload then restore? The last several leaks, if you do a full restore or application restore then android apps won't work. You get the force close message. I know just restoring settings makes the Android apps work but I need a full restore done.

I just upgraded to 2354 using sachup, did full restore then tried to load the individual android bar file again. Still no luck.

There has to be a way to reload the android engine to make it work after a full restore, I would think.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 03:27 PM
    Curious.... I too updated using sachup, but none of my android apps are giving me a hard time.

If you use the Update mode instead of Debrick, you won't really need to restore anything, it will load the new files over the old ones without messing up your settings (but boy oh boy does it take a long while!).

So, that's kind of a workaround for you, for the next time you update with sachup: Use Update instead of debrick and you wo'nt have to load your android apps again!
    05-30-13 03:57 PM