Hello,

After I updated my classic to 10.3.2.2339, I wanted to upgrade to the next leak, so when I hook my phone to the laptop or any other desktop computer it would just show the charging sign, but nothing shows on my laptop that its connected, I cant wipe it coz I need the data, and I cant back iit up, tried sacheis, blackberry link, but nothing shows that my classic is connected to them!

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 11:22 AM
    This may be trouble. The process was smooth for me with the same OS. Rebooting both phone and computer may help in some instances. If that fails or has already been done return with more information about what else you may have tried.
    09-03-15 11:30 AM
    I think you have charge only mode enabled.
    Just go to setting -network and connection -usb and check charge only mode is turned off or on. If its on then turn it off..

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 11:57 AM
    Yes the charge only setting was on my passport on 2339 don't know how but didn't notice since I sync by WiFi. Turned off and no problems updating!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 12:09 PM
    I tried restarting my device and my laptop, same issue, I checked the only charging mode, and its offff, I even brought a new cable, still same issue

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 12:11 PM
    Check your antivirus/firewall settings on your laptop. Firewall may be blocking. AVG does on mine, so I see to go to settings, Storage and access, access using USB and then Manual IP address.

Assign an address then white list that address in your firewall.

Could also turn off firewall for brief period to see if connection occurs prior to doing above. But be careful and disconnect Web/internet access 1st.

Above corrected my issue.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 12:26 PM
    Check your antivirus/firewall settings on your laptop. Firewall may be blocking. AVG does on mine, so I see to go to settings, Storage and access, access using USB and then Manual IP address.

Assign an address then white list that address in your firewall.

Could also turn off firewall for brief period to see if connection occurs prior to doing above. But be careful and disconnect Web/internet access 1st.

Above corrected my issue.

Posted via CB10
    I tried turning off firewall and antivirus software, still same problem, it was working perfectly on 10.3.1.xxxx,

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 12:33 PM
    Try... Settings> Networks and connections>USB> and un-tick USB Mass Storage Mode.

How are you updating your OS? Through Sachesi?
    09-03-15 12:43 PM
    Try... Settings> Networks and connections>USB> and un-tick USB Mass Storage Mode.

How are you updating your OS? Through Sachesi?
    I tried to un tick it, no use

Yes thro sachesi, but the thing is even BlackBerry link wont detect my phone, what should I do now

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 03:56 PM