Using a Z10 with 10.2.1.1925 installed I've noticed a huge difference for the better in managing icloud integration. It had been getting better with each os release [leak] but now it's dead simple. Create new account, enter your icloud email information and you're set up to sync mail, calendar and contacts. Additionaly [so far anyway] there are no more reminders to re enter your caldav/cardav password as in previous iterations of BBos10.

The issue with contact pictures omitted are still present but a detail that's been reported already and hopefully fixed for the official release.
    8lackberry8 likes this.
    01-04-14 07:29 AM
    This is great to hear maybe now i can stop using GMail. although it's become my one stop shop as i use it for emailing.
    Last edited by Enzetsu; 01-04-14 at 08:34 AM.
    01-04-14 07:58 AM
    This is great to hear maybe now i can stop using GMail. although it's become my one stop shop as i use to for emailing.
    Exactly. Now at least if you're inclined, iCloud can pull full duty for you.
    01-04-14 08:03 AM
    Please excuse this question out of ignorance (not well used to Mac and iCloud, nor to BB OS 10.2): How does one access iCloud? My native browser can't access. Is there an app you are using to do so? I am on 1925 also.
    01-04-14 06:23 PM
    Please excuse this question out of ignorance (not well used to Mac and iCloud, nor to BB OS 10.2): How does one access iCloud? My native browser can't access. Is there an app you are using to do so? I am on 1925 also.
    You would set up your icloud in accounts on your BB
    example: caldav.icloud.com would be the server for iclouds calendar

try this: How to setup iCloud email, calendar and contacts on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    nathan62969 likes this.
    01-04-14 10:17 PM
    You would set up your icloud in accounts on your BB
    example: caldav.icloud.com would be the server for iclouds calendar

try this: How to setup iCloud email, calendar and contacts on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    As of today, icloud email is an issue for some of us. Receiving notification in hub that icloud is not syncing. Will not accept password or what? in updating account. Deleted account, re-added account according to

How to setup iCloud email, calendar and contacts on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

but not working. Either icloud servers are having problems or the instructions for adding an icloud.com email account needs to be updated? Anyone with fixes or insights??
    01-21-14 09:55 PM
    I want to move back to BlackBerry (a Q10) but was wondering how automatic synching works with iCloud Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Reminders. Does it work and how? Is it real-time or does it has an interval? Thanks bc currently it is not clear to me.
    01-28-14 02:57 PM
    As of today, icloud email is an issue for some of us. Receiving notification in hub that icloud is not syncing. Will not accept password or what? in updating account. Deleted account, re-added account according to

How to setup iCloud email, calendar and contacts on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

but not working. Either icloud servers are having problems or the instructions for adding an icloud.com email account needs to be updated? Anyone with fixes or insights??
    I cant add my contacts with 10.2.1. It kept asking me for a password after I upgraded so i deleted the account and tried to readd it. Now it wont even add the account. Anyone have any ideas?
    03-27-14 10:24 PM