01-28-14 09:57 AM
82 1234
tools
    I use the Stop Watch to time my walk in laps.
    08-09-13 04:46 PM
    I can define those multiple alarms but I can't get one to actually work on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:50 PM
    Awesome idea! I hope blackberry reads this

Posted via CB10
    *My favourites are* to be clear
    08-09-13 05:13 PM
    I can define those multiple alarms but I can't get one to actually work on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure what to suggest. Perhaps a hard reset? I just set two alarms, one min apart and all worked as expected.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    08-09-13 05:15 PM
    What is the blue overlay on top of the clock for? Thanks.
    08-09-13 05:18 PM
    It's all about the options. Easy feature to turn off and don't think it renders the hub useless at all.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    Not the hub. The "peek". Obviously you will still use the hub for stuff. But peek was for seeing messages as they came in. But now toasts have that covered.

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    08-09-13 05:25 PM
    How do u send an auto text when ignoring a call?
    08-09-13 07:30 PM
    It looks awesome, love the coloration on it.
    08-09-13 07:50 PM
    Look at how beautiful all the clock faces are....and then....you have the stopwatch...WTF? I wish the stopwatch and timer would swap...make the timer the bare bones basic digital one, and the stopwatch the nice looking one
    08-09-13 08:30 PM
    How do u send an auto text when ignoring a call?
    open your phone app, swipe down from the top and select settings. then, select "priority calling" and you can choose one of the three pre-fab ones or make your own
    semperfi45 likes this.
    08-09-13 08:37 PM
    open your phone app, swipe down from the top and select settings. then, select "priority calling" and you can choose one of the three pre-fab ones or make your own
    Ive tried it and it didn't work. I found the caveat: the user must be in your address book AND have a "mobile" number listed. Love the new feature.
    08-09-13 09:19 PM
    Does the on-screen keyboard close yet when clicking "send" in text or BBM messages? Drives me nuts when I have to manually close it.
    08-10-13 12:20 AM
    Love lock screen notification and toast notification.
    when it comes to multi alarm, its a little bit tweaky.
    08-10-13 12:31 AM
    - ability to silence the key tones when making a call ( and of course the camera shutter)
    how can you do without "silence" profile?
    08-10-13 02:17 AM
    Where do you set up the different colors? I haven't been able to find it.
    Select settings within the hub. Then Email Accounts. This should then give you a screen with a list of your email accounts. Just select one and at the bottom of that screen there is an option for Account Color. Problem is that there is a limited number of colors to select. It would be nice to have more of a selection.
    08-10-13 03:30 AM
    Performance improvements...

-The camera app seems to have gone under a complete overhaul. Compared to my Z10, it now launches immediately.
    It also can be minimized and maximized repeatedly without a single hiccup/stutter. A massive improvement over the 10.1 app which in my opinion was, aside from the settings menu, the most poorly written app.

-The browser app can also now be minimized and maximized without any stutters. Way smoother than before. However, in browser/options can still use some "smoothing" out. Also, the time until the browser allows you to type/search when first launched needs to be minimized somehow. With it's current state, you will most certainly always miss the first tap in the text box to begin typing. Not a big issue, but improvement there would be nice.

-The settings menu is now completely re written and is much faster than before. Not much can be said here

-The phone app launches even faster now than the 10.1 phone app

-Overall swiping/peaking seem to have lost any stuttering and are now buttery smooth.

-Switching between accounts while in the hub is now also smoother and seems to have lost the "skip" animation. Hopefully this is not due to having done a fresh install.

Overall, it seems BB have done a wonderful job with this new update, they really have. It's been very exciting and even more so rewarding riding out this OS from 10.0. it goes to show how a few months can drastically improve an OS. Keep it BB.
    semperfi45 and vanthol like this.
    08-10-13 03:33 AM
    Ive tried it and it didn't work. I found the caveat: the user must be in your address book AND have a "mobile" number listed. Love the new feature.
    Ah....I was not aware of this...thanks
    08-10-13 10:00 AM
    Which totally makes sense since you cant send a text to a land line.
    08-10-13 10:51 AM
    Could someone post the updated volume bar? Just curious

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 11:30 AM
    Could someone post the updated volume bar? Just curious

Posted via CB10

Loving the new clock in 10.2!-img_00000031.png

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 11:34 AM
    Which totally makes sense since you cant send a text to a land line.
    Some land lines will accept texts. The phone reads it out loud.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 11:35 AM
    Some land lines will accept texts. The phone reads it out loud.

Posted via CB10
    But it can't be assumed.
    08-10-13 12:16 PM
    I posted this before but there was so much buzz it got lost among all the other posts and never got anyone reflecting on it: is anyone considering that the actionable notifications more or less renders the "peek" useless? The purpose of peek was to see the sender and initial content of a message as it comes in without leaving the app that you're in unless you want decide to respond to it. Now with the toast notifications, you will see all that info as it comes in and never really need to peek. I thought the peek a very cool and truly unique way to manage seeing a message without leaving what you're doing. Toast/actionable notifications feel like they're backing out on what was a really cool concept. Thoughts?

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    No not really.The hub is still the main spot for all round messaging.Actionable notification is just for 1 thing at a time.And does'nt break your flow in an app by leaving it and forcing us to go into the hub for 1 thing.Now you only go into the hub for multi messaging services and for serious emails ,attachments stuff you really need TIME to do. Actionable notifications (AI) is just for messaging service really.Not the heavy stuff.

The hub is still the place to email and then some it does more than email.You dont just go in there to email you can still pop off various other services without opening them seperately.Its getting even more beefed up it list priority emails ,and there's still plenty more tweaks coming to the hub.The hub is still the beast that it is.

There's a huge paradigm shift people dont even see it they dont even appreciate whats here now.I hope BB do what I think they will do when this gets official release.Its a paradigm changer that will really cement BB10 as a different OS and not a me too.
    08-10-13 12:16 PM
    oh bb bring the official one quickly ,i a only believe in official release as don't want to take risk,real gold is real OS update by company
    08-10-13 02:30 PM
    I enjoy all the new features but one I would like to focus on is the clock app. It really helps by having multiple alarms, world clock, stop watch and timer. The UI is very clean and easy to use.

What are your favorite features?

Attachment 191111
    Attachment 191112
    Attachment 191113
    Attachment 191114

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    I have to admit, very nice. I still can't decide which one is my favorite.....yet.
    08-10-13 04:43 PM
82 1234