01-28-14 09:57 AM
82 1234
tools
    "-ability to send an auto text when ignoring a call. That's so nice now"
    I have yet to see this feature, how is turned on?
    Open the phone app.
    Swipe down.
    Click settings.
    It's the new "priority calling" option.
    Select that and voila.

If u swipe up in an incoming call. The caller gets sent to voice mail but you can then select a PRE written text to send them.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    BB10QNX, sin-co and Dunmanway Emar like this.
    08-09-13 03:28 PM
    Too much to concentrate on one.

Love the more transparent volume box,
    Love the notifications on the lock screen
    Love the toast notifications.
    Android player update!
    The minor stuff like different click for backspace key and the back arrow on the keyboard when erasing words.

Posted via CB10
    ^ I agree, I think the little refinements are what impress me most. Now if we can just get more than 16 apps in a folder.

Posted via SEGA master system
    BB10QNX likes this.
    08-09-13 03:29 PM
    Notifications.
    08-09-13 03:31 PM
    "-ability to send an auto text when ignoring a call. That's so nice now"
    I have yet to see this feature, how is turned on?
    Yes I was wondering about that too. Just found it under phone settings, priority calling! Nice to have that finally amongst all the other great stuff mentioned above, and the battery life is faaaantastic!
    08-09-13 03:34 PM
    I have just one question. Any idea or rumour of the official release date?
    Sounds to be a great update, but I don't want leaks...

Best regards from Germany

Posted via CB10
    Assume it's going to depend on your carrier. So far, I haven't found one bug. This leak might be worth considering. Just a thought.

08-09-13 03:38 PM
    I have just one question. Any idea or rumour of the official release date?
    Sounds to be a great update, but I don't want leaks...

Best regards from Germany

Posted via CB10
    Not sure. I know I was against leaks myself but this one just seemed different. It was my first and I don't regret it! Hope it's officially released soon.

Posted via CB10
    BB10QNX likes this.
    08-09-13 03:41 PM
    ^ I agree, I think the little refinements are what impress me most. Now if we can just get more than 16 apps in a folder.

Love that idea!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 03:42 PM
    I posted this before but there was so much buzz it got lost among all the other posts and never got anyone reflecting on it: is anyone considering that the actionable notifications more or less renders the "peek" useless? The purpose of peek was to see the sender and initial content of a message as it comes in without leaving the app that you're in unless you want decide to respond to it. Now with the toast notifications, you will see all that info as it comes in and never really need to peek. I thought the peek a very cool and truly unique way to manage seeing a message without leaving what you're doing. Toast/actionable notifications feel like they're backing out on what was a really cool concept. Thoughts?

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    08-09-13 03:47 PM
    I posted this before but there was so much buzz it got lost among all the other posts and never got anyone reflecting on it: is anyone considering that the actionable notifications more or less renders the "peek" useless? The purpose of peek was to see the sender and initial content of a message as it comes in without leaving the app that you're in unless you want decide to respond to it. Now with the toast notifications, you will see all that info as it comes in and never really need to peek. I thought the peek a very cool and truly unique way to manage seeing a message without leaving what you're doing. Toast/actionable notifications feel like they're backing out on what was a really cool concept. Thoughts?

I still use the feature often. The notification doesn't always stay long enough. It's easier to get to the hub when needed. Imo

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 03:49 PM
    Why was this thread renamed?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 03:50 PM
    Love to have the ability to send the emoji's in blackberry to iPhone users and IPhone users able to send their emoji's to blackberry users without the black boxes. I have 10.2.1047 leak and still not supported. Hopefully will be soon.
    what is an emoji's?
    08-09-13 03:50 PM
    But the volume box needs to be at the bottom of the screen and scaled down. Too many times I have struggled to hear simply because I don't want to adjust the volume cause it will get in the way of what I'm viewing.

Posted via CB10
    I hate how we can't close the damn box when it pops up. Gets on the way when I'm watching a video.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 03:53 PM
    I love the notifications when in an app or browser.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    08-09-13 03:59 PM
    I like the how it vibrates when it auto corrects a word now. Handy for when hammering through messages.

Posted via CB10
    BB10QNX likes this.
    08-09-13 04:02 PM
    Why was this thread renamed?

Posted via CB10
    That's a good question...

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:04 PM
    That's a good question...

Posted via CB10
    Yup I agree. Looks like a mod didn't read the whole op before renaming.

08-09-13 04:11 PM

It's all about the options. Easy feature to turn off and don't think it renders the hub useless at all.

08-09-13 04:13 PM
    I'm having the same (admittedly minor) issue with the 10.2 clock that was present in 10.1 also. For some reason it consistently runs 9 seconds fast, even though "Set Date and Time Automatically" is On. (To check the "real" time, go to The official US time (NIST & USNO) )

Anyone else?
    08-09-13 04:19 PM

I find ithe toast notification allows me to choose to even bother peeking

08-09-13 04:23 PM
    I'm having the same (admittedly minor) issue with the 10.2 clock that was present in 10.1 also. For some reason it consistently runs 9 seconds fast, even though "Set Date and Time Automatically" is On. (To check the "real" time, go to The official US time (NIST & USNO) )

Anyone else?
    I'm not having that problem. I hope that the time doesn't get to far off. Could cause ssl errors...

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:25 PM
    Open the phone app.
    Swipe down.
    Click settings.
    It's the new "priority calling" option.
    Select that and voila.

If u swipe up in an incoming call. The caller gets sent to voice mail but you can then select a PRE written text to send them.

This was an option on the previous 10.1 leak...I used it a couple times although i didnt have to turn on the feature, it just popped up when I ignored a call!
    08-09-13 04:28 PM
    My favourites would be the toast drop down & contact specific notifications.

Posted via my CB Q10
    08-09-13 04:33 PM
    My favourites would be the toast drop down & contact specific notifications.

Posted via my CB Q10
    Awesome idea! I hope blackberry reads this

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 04:42 PM
    Multiple alarm feature is awesome.
    08-09-13 04:44 PM
    I use the Timer feature when I do my laundry.
    08-09-13 04:45 PM
82 1234