07-09-13 03:26 PM
322 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    So I restarted and the glitch remained, also found out it was impacting flowing into emails, Facebook notifications were ok.

I removed whatsapp, restarted, and the hub glitch went away, back to flowing into emails and bbms.

Once on the "restart" I used the turn off phone option (waited for count down) and found another glitch:
    The phone seems to turn off, but if you wait a little you will get a very quick blackberry logo screen without the red led, then it will go off again and after like 7-10 seconds again but this time the blackberry logo seems to "crumble" away and then the screen remains on in black.
    The prior wll remain until you press the button again, which will make the screen goes off.
    If you press it again it will startup normally.

Weird stuff! Can anyone replicate this?

Posted via CB10
    Yep - mine does the same thing; but I did notice that after the third flash of the BB logo my phone is turning all the way off after a few seconds. The screen will go dark first (but, still on) and then completely shuts down. At least in my case.

And I have loaded the OS about 4 different times (with wipes and even after returning to stock version once). It is really not a big deal because the OS seems to be running well otherwise.
    bbert2k likes this.
    06-26-13 07:37 AM
    has anyone tried extracting browser from 10.2.0.340 build and installing it?
    Might take care of browser crashes
    06-26-13 08:09 AM
    Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 02:36 PM
    Does the auto-rotate setting stick when you reboot in 10.2?
    06-26-13 06:01 PM
    I do not think so^

How has everyone been on the leak so far? Mine has been pretty bug-free
    06-26-13 11:10 PM
    I do not think so^

How has everyone been on the leak so far? Mine has been pretty bug-free
    Been on it for weeks. Love. Would never go back. Even if a bug cropped up. Just backup, wipe and reload. All good

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.93 & Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    06-26-13 11:55 PM
    could you provide a link for this OS thx
    06-27-13 12:04 AM
    could you provide a link for this OS thx
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...hybrid-820430/
    06-27-13 12:25 AM
    um.. wigley...or anyone else... how does a Z10 look when bricked? re-loaded the OS, did a security wipe..during which, it is....um.. stuck in with a black screen (it's lit up) and red solid led... what should I do?

EDIT: okay, tried powering off, it looped back to wiping and then same thing..over and over...

i connected it back to my computer... nearly didnt get the autoloader to pick up, pull the battery and it did! YAY! so, i am NOT doing a security wipe... didnt the 1st time... I read somewhere in there others got a loop too.. didnt pay attention, lol
    Last edited by ryankidd17; 06-27-13 at 12:54 AM. Reason: updated info
    06-27-13 12:43 AM
    um.. wigley...or anyone else... how does a Z10 look when bricked? re-loaded the OS, did a security wipe..during which, it is....um.. stuck in with a black screen (it's lit up) and red solid led... what should I do?

EDIT: okay, tried powering off, it looped back to wiping and then same thing..over and over...

i connected it back to my computer... nearly didnt get the autoloader to pick up, pull the battery and it did! YAY! so, i am NOT doing a security wipe... didnt the 1st time... I read somewhere in there others got a loop too.. didnt pay attention, lol
    Had the same issue. Once it goes through that loop once, then just turn off the device and reload OS. Should be wiped. That might've been me haha I posted that in a couple forums as a warning for others.

I let it loop four times and got a bricked device twice before I figured it out and listened to Wigley haha.
    06-27-13 01:19 AM
    Been on it for weeks. Love. Would never go back. Even if a bug cropped up. Just backup, wipe and reload. All good

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.93 & Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    I actually completely agree hahaha
    06-27-13 01:19 AM
    Had the same issue. Once it goes through that loop once, then just turn off the device and reload OS. Should be wiped. That might've been me haha I posted that in a couple forums as a warning for others.

I let it loop four times and got a bricked device twice before I figured it out and listened to Wigley haha.
    Reloaded the OS, no wipe. Restored only app data. Gonna keep the rest of this fresh and see how it goes

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 01:32 AM
    Reloaded the OS, no wipe. Restored only app data. Gonna keep the rest of this fresh and see how it goes

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I just reloaded OS, no wipe because once it does that cycle once it's done.

Restored app data & media first and then settings. Running perfectly.
    06-27-13 01:35 AM
    Yeah I just reloaded OS, no wipe because once it does that cycle once it's done.

Restored app data & media first and then settings. Running perfectly.
    whatsapp still in hub?
    06-27-13 01:41 AM
    Any luck using BT with your vehicle? I had to roll back from another 10.2 version because if that.

Posted via CB10
    No problems here. Use it every day streaming music and sing the phone. Great sound; no drops.
    06-27-13 01:49 AM
    Has anyone played with swapping radios on this build? Or is the stock .94 radio as good as anything else?
    06-27-13 02:03 AM
    I don't use whatsapp but I've heard it gets integrated after a couple restarts. Works well
    06-27-13 03:10 AM
    Has anyone played with swapping radios on this build? Or is the stock .94 radio as good as anything else?
    I don't think anyone has. But no one should have to. The radio on this OS works well for me! I've had no problems, unlike other leaks.
    06-27-13 03:11 AM
    Loaded OS 10.2.0.93-img_00000002.png

I noticed this... my device is charging but battery guru is unaware. I also got a message saying to use the original charger to charge faster. Glitch?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 03:28 AM
    Battery is starting to be a bit of a hit or miss. Not worried about it as I am always near a charger, but just an observation!
    I'm not getting that good battery life either and I've already reloaded the OS for a second time. Having to plug-in at least once per day.

Haven't done a battery pull as I don't want to lose Whatsapp notifications, but if the battery doesn't improve by tomorrow I will try and failing that will drop back to 4285 + 228 hybrid.

Everything else seems to be running pretty smooth though, with the exception of one issue. My contacts are all in both the Contacts app and Phone app, but in the Phone app it is showing all of my contacts, including Facebook and LinkedIn, even though I have them turned off in Contacts app. Not sure how to fix that one. Already deleted and reloaded the accounts, but that didn't help either.
    06-27-13 03:33 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000002.png 
Views:	917 
Size:	266.7 KB 
ID:	176411

I noticed this... my device is charging but battery guru is unaware. I also got a message saying to use the original charger to charge faster. Glitch?

Posted via CB10
    A little bit of one yes. I don't use guru, but that message comes up every once in a while. Isn't a nuisance haha
    06-27-13 03:55 AM
    I'm not getting that good battery life either and I've already reloaded the OS for a second time. Having to plug-in at least once per day.

Haven't done a battery pull as I don't want to lose Whatsapp notifications, but if the battery doesn't improve by tomorrow I will try and failing that will drop back to 4285 + 228 hybrid.

Everything else seems to be running pretty smooth though, with the exception of one issue. My contacts are all in both the Contacts app and Phone app, but in the Phone app it is showing all of my contacts, including Facebook and LinkedIn, even though I have them turned off in Contacts app. Not sure how to fix that one. Already deleted and reloaded the accounts, but that didn't help either.
    I'm glad everything is moving smoothly as of now. This OS seems to have spotty battery life every couple days. Doesn't matter much to me since I'm always near a charger, but to some it may be annoying.

I personally don't think plugging it in once isn't too bad, but it depends on the person.

Battery pulls don't seem to help me much on this OS either. But overall if you view my previous posts, this OS has been awesome for me. How long have you had it installed? It may take a day or two to work out the battery kinks
    Last edited by apeterson93; 06-27-13 at 04:33 AM.
    06-27-13 04:01 AM
    I'm glad everything is moving smoothly as of now. This OS seems to have spotty battery life every couple days. Doesn't matter much to me since I'm always near a charger, but to some it may be annoying.

I personally don't think plugging it in once isn't too bad, but it depends on the person.

Battery pulls don't seem to help me much on this OS either. But overall if you view my previous posts, this OS has been awesome for me. How long have you had it installed? It may take a day or two to work out the battery kinks
    06-27-13 04:19 AM
    Hey man! Thank you for all the help here in answering stuff. That's awesome. And good job.

06-27-13 08:31 AM

I'm on day 2 after having reloaded the OS so we will see tomorrow. I was able to get 12 hours today, but it was with very LIGHT usage. Not a typical day for me. With most other loaded I'm getting 12-14 hours with heavy usage on all fronts.

Unfortunately, while I was out at meetings my battery died before I could get home to charge, so of course I lost Whatsapp in the HUB now :-((
    06-27-13 09:29 AM
322 ... 7891011 ...