its really simple ....

So how i can update my BLACKBERRY without losing my android games progress !?

thanks Crackberryzzzz xD
    11-02-14 07:57 AM
    It's really simple..

Backup using link

Commander and Chief of the Peevishlicious Crew
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    11-02-14 07:58 AM
    As habs mentioned a full backup and restore should cover it. You can also do a non destructive update with sachesi. Always do a backup first though.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 08:02 AM
    It's really simple..

Backup using link

Commander and Chief of the Peevishlicious Crew

mmmm i know that but i don't want a "Full backup" what exactly i have to tick when performing a custom backup to save it ?

the game is called "boom beach" !
    11-02-14 08:05 AM
    mmmm i know that but i don't want a "Full backup" what exactly i have to tick when performing a custom backup to save it ?

What os were you in when you installed boom beach? I can't get the initial resources to dload on 10.3.1.1016.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 08:38 AM
    Just do a non destructive update using sachesi and the blitz folder
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    11-02-14 08:41 AM
    Just do a non destructive update using sachesi and the blitz folder
    I second this. I'm not going back to auto loaders and wonky backups any more. I still back up my phone once a month though.

Posted via CB10
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    11-02-14 09:06 AM
    its really simple ....

thanks Crackberryzzzz xD
    Link backup not only saves your game progress but gives you the opportunity to pick which individual game or games to restore...make sure you UNCHECK the "android runtime" during restore of the apps or you will reinstall the old runtime.
    Also do NOT restore settings.

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.938
    LeeU1911 likes this.
    11-02-14 09:20 AM

Check out my post in this thread. #7. Settings won't hurt your game progress btw. Blackberry runtime is important to check also. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=956272

Boom beach is a super cell game just like clash of clans. These steps are relevant to you.

What os did you install boom beach from? The latest 10.3.1 error our when I try to install it.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:50 AM
    What os did you install boom beach from? The latest 10.3.1 error our when I try to install it.

Posted via CB10
    on 10.3.01.0938

Z10 STL100-1
    11-02-14 05:31 PM
    I spent about a full 2 days getting it to work, I actually created the first z30 autoloader for 1052 so I used that first. I assumed that a full backup would just work, and it didnt. I also tried the non-destructive upgrade with no luck either (later I found this would have just worked out of the box). I went back to a 10.2.1 build with backup where I knew had a working CoC game within and upgraded from there. In the end all of this turned out to be alot of wasted time.

The solution to get it working was actually really simple, and I laughed at myself for struggling for 2 days to get it working.
    What I did when coming from an OS build with a working CoC via autoloader:

1) Upgrade to the latest BB Link
    2) In link, go to backup, choose custom, click configuration check "Include application executables"
    3) Check any important Application Data (to me it was only Clash of Clans)
    4) Check Media or Device settings as needed (best results for phone performance dont restore any of that)
    5) Perform backup
    6) Run Autoloader and complete setup
    7) Go to Restore, Custom Restore, next to Application Data hit "Show Details"
    8) Select (at the least) "Blackberry Runtime" and "Clash of Clans"
    9) Restore and profit

Alternate method is non-destructive through Sachesi, which wont mess with your games. If you're like me, it was too late when you jumped into the Autoloader blindly and didnt take the extra backup steps. Hopefully you have an old 10.2.1.x backup with a working CoC on it. The backup file isnt a measure of progress, but a username for the game that will pull up whatever your current progress level is.

I will try it i hope it works mate ... thanks for advance . hope u didnt waste your two days for nothing
    11-02-14 05:35 PM
    What os were you in when you installed boom beach? I can't get the initial resources to dload on 10.3.1.1016.

Posted via CB10
    App is probably not updated for this os...I have a couple that no longer will download either...

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.1016
    11-05-14 06:43 AM
    its really simple ....

thanks Crackberryzzzz xD
    You can also save the android data folder. Which is located here: Device/misc/android/Android/data

After installing a new os, download and install the Android apps. After that, replace the data folder (same location) with the folder you've saved.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 07:42 AM