Hello Blackberry "Gods", yea you! You know who you are! I got a message for you and everyone running still running 10.2.0.483 is free to share their thoughts as well. My list is as follows:

NEEDS/WANTS

* Updated contacts (their just not all their, or very hard to locate. I do a lot of business calls/family calls, so I need this)
    * Updated toasts (it interferes with my messaging/emailing sessions. It seems a little hard to close quickly. I hope there's a runnable fix out there)
    * Updated Android player (the 10.2.0.663 android player doesn't allow us to record or watch videos in the newest apps like IG,VINE, and SNAPCHAT. Voice in the newest GOOGLE MAPS crashes the app)

If it is possible to through out a couple leaked fixes, those would me the ones i would high appreciate.

To everyone who's been release leaked updates, I say, "thank you for you heroic efforts in our time of need, God Bless You." I don't know who said this in the past, but it sounds presidential so enjoy it lol.
    BigRob673 likes this.
    07-18-13 08:55 PM
    The ability to press send call BEFOR i dial and bring back the number i last DIALED. biggest pet peeve right now oh and an "x" when i want to cancel the reply to an actionable notification
    Otech#CB, BigRob673 and toobs623 like this.
    07-18-13 10:10 PM
    Hello Blackberry "Gods", yea you! You know who you are! I got a message for you and everyone running still running 10.2.0.483 is free to share their thoughts as well. My list is as follows:

NEEDS/WANTS

* Updated contacts (their just not all their, or very hard to locate. I do a lot of business calls/family calls, so I need this)
    * Updated toasts (it interferes with my messaging/emailing sessions. It seems a little hard to close quickly. I hope there's a runnable fix out there)
    * Updated Android player (the 10.2.0.663 android player doesn't allow us to record or watch videos in the newest apps like IG,VINE, and SNAPCHAT. Voice in the newest GOOGLE MAPS crashes the app)

If it is possible to through out a couple leaked fixes, those would me the ones i would high appreciate.

To everyone who's been release leaked updates, I say, "thank you for you heroic efforts in our time of need, God Bless You." I don't know who said this in the past, but it sounds presidential so enjoy it lol.
    Lmfao your complaining about sideloaded apps? Something that really isn't a feature to us, but we've all made it possible? The runtime was meant to be employed by developers who port their apps themselves, not for us to jack a file and do it ourselves. Of course things aren't going to work properly when we convert our own files.

663 and 783 fix the notifications, it doesn't interrupt, again why are you basing your findings off a damn leak. Nothing is official in this builds.

As for contacts, it's not that hard to use that feature called search to find your contact

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 10:32 PM

NEEDS/WANTS

1) it's a leak
    2) we have no control over how it works
    3) threads like this are dumb
    4) WTF did you expect?
    5) you are one who does not and should not install a leak.
    6) ALL my contacts loaded fine.

Smart *** comments from my awesome Z10 LE on VZW. #teamOSBB
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-13 10:41 PM
    This is all I have to say:
    Attached Thumbnails A List of Wants & Needs (Running OS 10.2.0.483)-images.jpg  
    07-18-13 10:48 PM
    Lol that last one killed me. I can't stop laughing.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 10:52 PM
    I would like the next leak, to physically leak Diet A&W Root Beer Caffeine Free... just sayin...
    07-18-13 10:54 PM
    The ability to press send call BEFOR i dial and bring back the number i last DIALED. biggest pet peeve right now oh and an "x" when i want to cancel the reply to an actionable notification
    This has been confirmed as a feature that is being re-added

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    lui22 likes this.
    07-18-13 10:58 PM

I'm just speechless
    07-18-13 10:58 PM
    Really that's it I was looking for a Google glass hack and it will drive are cars so now in can really drink and drive and not get caught...O.o

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 11:01 PM
    A List of Wants & Needs (Running OS 10.2.0.483)-images.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 11:04 PM
    1) it's a leak
    2) we have no control over how it works
    3) threads like this are dumb
    4) WTF did you expect?
    5) you are one who does not and should not install a leak.
    6) ALL my contacts loaded fine.

Smart *** comments from my awesome Z10 LE on VZW. #teamOSBB
    Lmfao your complaining about sideloaded apps? Something that really isn't a feature to us, but we've all made it possible? The runtime was meant to be employed by developers who port their apps themselves, not for us to jack a file and do it ourselves. Of course things aren't going to work properly when we convert our own files.

663 and 783 fix the notifications, it doesn't interrupt, again why are you basing your findings off a damn leak. Nothing is official in this builds.

As for contacts, it's not that hard to use that feature called search to find your contact

Posted via CB10

Lol. I love how "they" act when you try to talk to people in the community. No ones telling you to fix the app loader. I was just posting in the hopes that someone who is smart enough or who has the power to do something about might be on this site. There are updates to sys. applications. And thats what I'm asking for. If you got one that fixes those problems, why don't you send it to us. Instead of getting all b*t hurt about a damn thread. lol

Let me get a hold of your manager! lol
    lui22 likes this.
    07-19-13 12:38 AM
    Lol. I love how "they" act when you try to talk to people in the community. No ones telling you to fix the app loader. I was just posting in the hopes that someone who is smart enough or who has the power to do something about might be on this site. There are updates to sys. applications. And thats what I'm asking for. If you got one that fixes those problems, why don't you send it to us. Instead of getting all b*t hurt about a damn thread. lol

Let me get a hold of your manager! lol
    You don't need to get a hold of anyone that's the point, BlackBerry is already onto 10.2.0.810 on the Beta Server, what does this mean? It means they know of the bugs and have fixed them, which I can attest to in 663 and 783. When we get an official 10.2 than you can voice your complaints. Until then it's a leak, that's all there is too it.

As for sending it too you? I leaked 663, and no one wanted to install it due to no radio file so no working phone calls. I'm not leaking 783 for that same exact reason.

BTW, masking your inappropriate language from the forum masker is against the rules and policies on the site (just a friendly heads up)
    Havoc65 and Otech#CB like this.
    07-19-13 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD