03-28-14 11:38 AM
101 1234 ...
tools
    How ****ing dare anyone out there make fun of Blackberry after all it has been through!

It lost its marketshare, it went through financial trouble. It had two ****in OSes.

Its CEOs turned out to be fairly clueless, and now its going through a restructure. All you people care about is.. readers and making money off of it.

IT'S JUST A COMPANY! What you dont realize is that Blackberry is making you all these great phones and all you do is write a bunch of crap about it.

It hasnt released a proper flagship in years. Its new UI looks like iOS for a reason because all you people want is iOS, iOS, iOS, iOS!

LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE! You are lucky it even made phones for you ******S!
    LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE!..Please.

Blackberry's own director talked about professionalism and said if Blackberry was a professional company it wouldve pulled it off no matter what.
    Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash your own company who is going through a hard time.

Leave Blackberry alone please. !
    Leave Blackberry alone!right now!.I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with Blackberry, you deal with me, because it is not well right now.

LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE!
    I'll stop leaking with old JC there shaves half is head.
    03-26-14 01:29 PM
    Let me try again...
    How does this answer my question? Why go public?
    Also, at least Heins delivered bb10,so far Chen has delivered zip.
    You should add ....delivered bb10 THAT WAY, so it close to kill Blackberry and need somebody else to clean the mess up as the first deliverance...
    03-26-14 01:33 PM
    Let me try again...
    How does this answer my question? Why go public?
    Also, at least Heins delivered bb10,so far Chen has delivered zip.
    Because apparently it's not clear to some people. And they are making it clear that they do not accept these internal OS builds and alpha products to just randomly end up in a blog. So people that already left the company know their stance on it.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 01:37 PM
    BlackBerry is the one hurting itself. Charity begins at home therefore BlackBerry should tighten its Internal Control procedures to prevent these leaks. The leaks don't fall from the sky. SMH.
    03-26-14 01:39 PM
    Because apparently it's not clear to some people. And they are making it clear that they do not accept these internal OS builds and alpha products to just randomly end up in a blog. So people that already left the company know their stance on it.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Who cares about ex employees, they have no access. This is purely an internal matter (apart from the prosecution). Why announce to the world you have lousy security?
    Drew808 and kevinnugent like this.
    03-26-14 01:46 PM
    BlackBerry is the one hurting itself. Charity begins at home therefore BlackBerry should tighten its Internal Control procedures to prevent these leaks. The leaks don't fall from the sky. SMH.
    Right and now people are on the same page. Nobody will be surprised if legal action is taken.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 01:46 PM
    I completely agree with John Chen. If we don't want the ship to sink the first thing to do is take care of those leaks !

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 01:50 PM
    Who cares about ex employees, they have no access. This is purely an internal matter (apart from the prosecution). Why announce to the world you have lousy security?
    If cameras aren't locked down any company could leak like this. IPhone leaks all the time at Foxconn. The difference is Apple isn't in financial trouble anytime soon.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 01:52 PM
    How ****ing dare anyone out there make fun of Blackberry after all it has been through!

It lost its marketshare, it went through financial trouble. It had two ****in OSes.

Its CEOs turned out to be fairly clueless, and now its going through a restructure. All you people care about is.. readers and making money off of it.

IT'S JUST A COMPANY! What you dont realize is that Blackberry is making you all these great phones and all you do is write a bunch of crap about it.

It hasnt released a proper flagship in years. Its new UI looks like iOS for a reason because all you people want is iOS, iOS, iOS, iOS!

LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE! You are lucky it even made phones for you ******S!
    LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE!..Please.

Blackberry's own director talked about professionalism and said if Blackberry was a professional company it wouldve pulled it off no matter what.
    Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash your own company who is going through a hard time.

Leave Blackberry alone please. !
    Leave Blackberry alone!right now!.I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with Blackberry, you deal with me, because it is not well right now.

LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE!
    The fact that some people don't understand this was from a video and think you're serious literally hurts lol. I love this cracked up and had to go watch the video again!

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    03-26-14 04:03 PM
    Have to say that without a leak.... I would have returned my Z10. With the version that came with my Verizon Z10, battery life was four or five hours and the think rebooted when it taught i needed it most. Had talked with both Verizon and BlackBerry tech support - they both acted so surprised to hear about some random rebooting. But the Verizon tech support called me back, and told me that they would allow a no cost trade in. But I went ahead and installed a leak that fixed the rebooting issue and somewhat improved the battery issue.

Without a leak, I would have never gotten my daughter to buy a Z10. As she wanted it mainly for Instagram, and back then we didn't even have much of a 3rd party presences.

With a new OS like BB10 and the constant upgrades that different version have brought.... saying that we want users to wait and get the official updates from their carrier (in my case waiting MONTHS on Verizon, and only getting every other major update) is going to hurt the platform and BlackBerry more that a few people that have no business installing a leak (or official) OS.
    balenax, NinjaB and mainely_linux like this.
    03-26-14 04:03 PM
    I guess MyToobsAreTied ='( =))

Posted via CB10
    Omnitech, BigBadWulf, FF22 and 5 others like this.
    03-26-14 04:55 PM
    For the most part, people that load the leaks know what they are getting into and post things like; "Bluetooth not working, this, that the other not working" so that others who want to try the leak know what to expect.

Posting the issues is not the problem, the problem is people who are clueless posting obvious things are if they discovered a flaw in the system. The fact that it's a Leak tells you that for one reason or another IT IS NOT READY TO BE RELEASED.

Leachers (not leakers) have no right to complain, but the issues do need to be mentioned so that people know what they're getting into.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque and mundo472 like this.
    03-26-14 04:55 PM

the issues do need to be mentioned so that people know what they're getting into.

Posted via CB10
    What if there was some sort of team that did that... *pensive*

Sorry I had to before everyone flips out at me it's a joke.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 04:58 PM
    I totally agree with you.. if you're gonna complain about it or just ask people around "how do I install it?" please stay away from leaks!!

I do not believe that stopping leaks will make any good for BlackBerry.. all of us are acting as testers for them... it's a win win situation where they provide us some of the new goods and all of us report bugs, etc..

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    03-26-14 05:16 PM
    I totally agree with you.. if you're gonna complain about it or just ask people around "how do I install it?" please stay away from leaks!!

I do not believe that stopping leaks will make any good for BlackBerry.. all of us are acting as testers for them... it's a win win situation where they provide us some of the new goods and all of us report bugs, etc..

Posted via CB10
    I bet less than 5 % of us report bugs...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 05:17 PM
    I think is pretty certain now that Crackberry will ban all leaks, otherwise they risk legal action.
    The only way it could continue was if blackberry were turning a blind eye to it, to get some beta testing. This is clearly not the case.
    Also, as I said previously, why has he gone public on this? Very strange decision.
    Uh, ya. That won't happen. You don't seem familiar with how legal operations on the media side of things work.

• We post something
    • They send a DMCA
    • We comply
    • We post something.
    • They send a DMCA.
    • We comply.

See the pattern there? There's no legal obligation outside of DMCA compliance. If it's not us, it's someone else. And ultimately, it's their responsibility to close any holes that may/do exist. If the leaks weren't coming internally, then there would be no leaks for us to post about. We've always complied with DMCA complaints as they've been received and as Kevin noted on the blog post, there has, at times been when we've even prevented leaks.

Banning leaks is not a solution. Not even close. BlackBerry fixing their holes. That's a solution.
    Lucky45, mendez777, NinjaB and 9 others like this.
    03-26-14 05:29 PM
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    That's pretty good. 😊
    03-26-14 05:36 PM
    This is why we can't have nice things.

I wish there was a download service that doesn't have some mere password or CAPTCHA before downloading, but rather a literacy test.

What do you mean by that
    Something like this.

Check all that apply. Be honest.

• Are you capable of following basic instructions?
    • Do you understand that this is in no way final, approved software?
    • If you have an issue with your phone, will you search the forums first (and we really mean search)? If not, do you know how irritating spam is?
    • Do you understand that no, not all releases are for your model of phone?
    • Do you understand that, barring extraordinary circumstances, nobody here knows if and/or when this particular release will be made official?
    • Are you just blindly checking all of these because you aren't actually reading?

(right answers)

Congratulations! *link*

(else)

Sorry. Please read up and try again.
    I hope I'm not the only one seeing the irony here.
    03-26-14 05:45 PM
    I'm amazed he found the Android runtime.
    nappp and diegonei like this.
    03-26-14 05:48 PM
    *ROTFL*

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 06:04 PM
    I bet less than 5 % of us report bugs...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    But 99% complain.

Why is an incomplete OS not perfect? I just don't get it!
    Last edited by BlueStreak67; 03-26-14 at 07:37 PM.
    diegonei likes this.
    03-26-14 06:29 PM
    I caught it, wasn't sure if it was intentional or not so I let it be! Haha
    03-26-14 06:31 PM
    But 99% complain.

Why is an incomplete OS perfect? I just don't get it!
    Indeed they do... but of all those reply's I am sure they always have plenty of things spotted..

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 07:34 PM
    Indeed they do... but of all those reply's I am sure they always have plenty of things spotted..

Posted via CB10
    I just wish someone would notice the PIN watermarks on the sides. Someone should bring it to the OPs attention so they can fix it for everyone
    03-26-14 07:41 PM
    I just wish someone would notice the PIN watermarks on the sides. Someone should bring it to the OPs attention so they can fix it for everyone
    PIN watermarks are what makes it so special.. xD

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 07:46 PM
101 1234 ...