06-17-14 10:43 PM
281 ... 89101112
tools
    What happened to Lengend. He used to be a good guy. Seriously. What happened?

Posted via CB10
    No matter how good you are... the leak is going to corrupt your soul!! Ever watched lord of the ring? Lol

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 06:26 PM
    Tried ggeretsae which is easter egg backward. got to 99% then says file is corrupt or password incorrect

Let's crack that password together!-screen-shot.png
    06-17-14 06:29 PM
    I urge moderator to close these threads. This type of behaviour, we haven't seen in this forum so far. If someone doesn't want to share, why the hell forced users to download 1.4 gb file and keeping for nothing.

Prithvi posted thru CB10 by Z30 (10.3.0.296/441)
    habs_fan likes this.
    06-17-14 06:32 PM
    I urge moderator to close these threads. This type of behaviour, we haven't seen in this forum so far. If someone doesn't want to share, why the hell forced users to download 1.4 gb file and keeping for nothing.

Prithvi posted thru CB10 by Z30 (10.3.0.296/441)
    He did not force you to. Smh. *can't look*

Via CB 10 Runnin Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.296 /442
    06-17-14 06:36 PM

^ this lol

No one forced a download on anyone, it was everyone's naive mentality that had them jumping all over this. To sit and complain is just wasting more time and effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - BBM: 7CA94831
    06-17-14 06:43 PM
    LMAO...I keep checking in here to laugh.. can't help myself.
    First, Lengend tries to sell this leak to another site for money, then he comes on CB and locks it via a password. Has a convo with a turncoat which gets posted on this site via screenshots, again with the wrong password. Finally after 24hrs, he creates a group to crack the password which he supposedly created.
    If any of you still believe that 1) this is really 10.3.0.512 or 2) that he actually knows what the password is, I'm shocked.
    This is by far the most pathetic attempt both of these two individuals (who should have both been banned long ago) have pulled to garner attention, and yet you all follow. Might as well jump to an iPhone and follow whats-his-name again.
    I am really taken back by the way CB has handled this, thought they had a bit more dignity.
    I will probably be warned/banned/reprimanded in some way for this post. But, really this starting to be so sad and sadistic to watch. The lengths two individuals go through just to have their name repeated. If this is what needs to be done to make you feel like a real man....its sad.

BB10 App developer, Cystic Fibrosis Advocate. What OS I'm on is my business, so get off my nuts.
    06-17-14 06:46 PM
    He wasn't forced, but when the leaker (albeit on his BBM channel) gives a password and a mega link, people are going to waste bandwidth and time unnecessarily. As someone who has worked for a couple ISPs, this wanton waste of bandwidth is sad. I'm not gonna' lie, I want this just as much as everyone else but its really not worth freaking out about.
    06-17-14 06:48 PM
    First, Lengend tries to sell this leak to another site for money, then he comes on CB and locks it via a password. Has a convo with a turncoat which gets posted on this site via screenshots, again with the wrong password. Finally after 24hrs, he creates a group to crack the password which he supposedly created.
    If any of you still believe that 1) this is really 10.3.0.512 or 2) that he actually knows what the password is, I'm shocked.
    This is by far the most pathetic attempt both of these two individuals (who should have both been banned long ago) have pulled to garner attention, and yet you all follow. Might as well jump to an iPhone and follow whats-his-name again.
    I am really taken back by the way CB has handled this, thought they had a bit more dignity.
    I will probably be warned/banned/reprimanded in some way for this post. But, really this starting to be so sad and sadistic to watch. The lengths two individuals go through just to have their name repeated. If this is what needs to be done to make you feel like a real man....its sad.

BB10 App developer, Cystic Fibrosis Advocate. What OS I'm on is my business, so get off my nuts.
    I think they both suffer from narcissistic personality disorder or something like most people who enjoy trolling.

Just being drama queens as usual.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 06-17-14 at 07:09 PM.
    habs_fan likes this.
    06-17-14 06:54 PM

Lol

That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - BBM: 7CA94831
    SubCamp and anon721037 like this.
    06-17-14 06:55 PM

I wanted to quote you so more people see and read, I couldn't agree with you any more! Well written! And true.

Hey maybe if we all buy Legend a new BlackBerry Device he will release more leaks or the passwords

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 06:55 PM
    If you don't like certain threads, don't read them.

But for people to ask or "demand" threads to be closed is ridiculous.

If people want to talk about this stuff who does it hurt? Why say "close the thread" because someone decided it was useless to them.

If a group of ppl want to play around w/ an encrypted file - let them. It hurts no one else and this thread hurts no one.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.296 & Q10SQN100-2/10.3.0.296
    06-17-14 06:56 PM
    Just wait until the 26 when he 'might' release a newer version of 10.3

Let's crack that password together!-img_20140617_185314.png

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 06:56 PM
    The human eager for pride and glory can grow to infinity.
    What's next, selling leaks?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 06:57 PM
    If you don't like certain threads, don't read them.

But for people to ask or "demand" threads to be closed is ridiculous.

If people want to talk about this stuff who does it hurt? Why say "close the thread" because someone decided it was useless to them.

If a group of ppl want to play around w/ an encrypted file - let them. It hurts no one else and this thread hurts no one.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.296 & Q10SQN100-2/10.3.0.296
    This.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    06-17-14 07:03 PM
    Hi =-h

This has been ridiculous

Bye =-h

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 07:06 PM
    The human eager for pride and glory can grow to infinity.
    What's next, selling leaks?

Posted via CB10
    Soon it'll be $20 a pop! Seriously someone can make some serious money
    06-17-14 07:07 PM
    Can I have $20?

Posted via CB10
    moody and anon721037 like this.
    06-17-14 07:09 PM
    I was just gonna do ten bucks a pop, and pin lock it to only the person who pays...I could make a fortune...

anon721037 likes this.
    06-17-14 07:11 PM
    Can I have $20?

Posted via CB10
    I only have one $20 bill. sorry dude.
    Seriously though I wish I could be of help to solve this riddle. I don't know much about coding and blah blah, I am here for moral support though! Woo!
    06-17-14 07:12 PM
    There is already too many people here trying to find this passcode.......

if everyone was to run a RAR password generator of some size (one person does 3 characters, another 4, another 5, etc....), I am sure the password would be found by now. it will still take about 5 days for the 20+ characters string.... :-)

might as well wait for the next leak.

the passcode is in that picture. :-) Thx Lengend
    06-17-14 07:13 PM
    I only have one $20 bill. sorry dude.
    Seriously though I wish I could be of help to solve this riddle. I don't know much about coding and blah blah, I am here for moral support though! Woo!
    Oh it's okay you can keep it. Now I kinda feel bad

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    06-17-14 07:13 PM
    I was just gonna do ten bucks a pop, and pin lock it to only the person who pays...I could make a fortune...

Ya seriously. You can take a pretty decent vacation, or get a shiny new car
    06-17-14 07:17 PM
    :-) All I can say is that, there is no need of Java or etc... the password is there.

How many people know about this character "|" ? Or who will even think of inserting it in a password.
    06-17-14 07:24 PM
    if the password is one of those "#3e^66G%" type passwords, this is going to be impossible to crack.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    06-17-14 07:24 PM

LOL...didn't even know that he tried to sell it for money and where are the screenshots of this convo? Finally confirmed that he is a tool hahahha. Doesn't even know the password himself. ROTFL #owned

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 07:32 PM
281 ... 89101112