05-03-14 06:25 PM
1,399 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    Can't help you without a PC. You'll have to wait for your carrier to release the update.
    02-18-14 09:51 AM
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 09:53 AM
    QUOTE:
    Today, 09:38 AM
    #973 Report Post

Quote Originally Posted by akawarrior
    Got brave and loaded the face focus camera bar from earlier leak and it is working great on my z10 STL100-3.

akawarrior..
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Can u share the Bar file please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's in post 968 about 3 and 5 above.

akawarrior..
    Last edited by akawarrior; 02-18-14 at 11:42 AM.
    02-18-14 10:00 AM
    QUOTE:

Sanjoov
    Today, 09:38 AM
    #973 Report Post
    Quote Originally Posted by akawarrior View Post
    Got brave and loaded the face focus camera bar from earlier leak and it is working great on my z10 STL100-3.

akawarrior..
    Can u share the Bar file please.

It's in post 968 about 3 and 5 above on this same page..

Nobody reads anything any more.. lol

akawarrior..
    Sorry. Before I reached your post I had asked the query. Should read backwards. Lol.

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    02-18-14 10:05 AM
    I tried to click the link for z10 autoloader and get nothing figured I'm doing something wrong. Can someone help me update I don't have pc so. **** T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    Are you referring to you can't load the EXE or you can't download? If you can't
    install it then make sure you don't have Link running is generally the cause of that problem..
    If you can't download it, use Opera.. You will need a PC to install this. It's not over the air..

akawarrior...
    02-18-14 10:06 AM
    Hey guys, probably a stupid question.. But hey, I like to be sure haha. I already have installed 10.2.1 with .1925 radio, should I run the full autoloader or just the radio? Not sure if anything changed in the OS and I'm sure this question has been asked a bunch of times, but I'm not gonna scroll through 40 pages lol.

*I also understand what FULL autoloader means and that it includes the radio file as well*
    02-18-14 11:19 AM
    Hey guys, probably a stupid question.. But hey, I like to be sure haha. I already have installed 10.2.1 with .1925 radio, should I run the full autoloader or just the radio? Not sure if anything changed in the OS and I'm sure this question has been asked a bunch of times, but I'm not gonna scroll through 40 pages lol.

*I also understand what FULL autoloader means and that it includes the radio file as well*
    This is a maintenance fix for bugs in 1925 so if you are totally happy with 1925 my rule of thumb is if it's not broke then don't fix it..
    However some are reporting better battery life with this version (2141) and the radio has a lot to do with that. So, best I can
    tell you is this ball is in your park. I haven't tried the 2141 radio with 1925 so maybe some insight from someone who has.
    I decided to go on past 1925 because of the bug fixes for a better OS platform over all. I did decide to swap out the camera
    for the one I posted here earlier because of the face focus option and it is working great on my z10.. Good luck..

akawarrior..
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    02-18-14 11:37 AM
    This is a maintenance fix for bugs in 1925 so if you are totally happy with 1925 my rule of thumb is if it's not broke then don't fix it..
    However some are reporting better battery life with this version (2141) and the radio has a lot to do with that. So, best I can
    tell you is this ball is in your park. I haven't tried the 2141 radio with 1925 so maybe some insight from someone who has.
    I decided to go on past 1925 because of the bug fixes for a better OS platform over all. I did decide to swap out the camera
    for the one I posted here earlier because of the face focus option and it is working great on my z10.. Good luck..

akawarrior..
    Thanks for the response!

Think I'm just gonna go ahead and give it a whirl and get the .2141 radio.. Battery life is good for my Q10, but I feel it could be substantially better. And there are small bugs that I encounter that were reported fixed in the .2141.

But just to clarify, I just download the radio file correct? Not the entire autoloader?

And yes, I seen that camera post in the forum while browsing, think I may install that as well.
    02-18-14 11:44 AM
    Thanks for the response!

But just to clarify, I just download the radio file correct? Not the entire autoloader?

And yes, I seen that camera post in the forum while browsing, think I may install that as well.

Yes, just the radio.. It's a non-destructive loader..

akawarrior...
    02-18-14 11:48 AM
    Yes, just the radio.. It's a non-destructive loader..

akawarrior...
    Thanks so much for your help..

BTW, how's that camera?
    02-18-14 11:51 AM
    Thanks for the response!

Think I'm just gonna go ahead and give it a whirl and get the .2141 radio.. Battery life is good for my Q10, but I feel it could be substantially better. And there are small bugs that I encounter that were reported fixed in the .2141.

If I were you I would just update to the full OS. I wouldn't mix and match the radio files unless there is something specific you're trying to accomplish.

You can easily load the full OS without losing your data and without the need to restore any backup file. Here is a link to my instructions:

Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi for an OTA-like Up... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    02-18-14 11:52 AM
    If I were you I would just update to the full OS. I wouldn't mix and match the radio files unless there is something specific you're trying to accomplish.

You can easily load the full OS without losing your data and without the need to restore any backup file. Here is a link to my instructions:

Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi for an OTA-like Up... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    I read somewhere that if I used Sachesi after I already used the autoloader method I can disrupt my entire system..

I wanted to use this route, but once I seen that I panicked.. But all in all, (if this is not true), just run the full Sachesi update even though I'm running 10.2.1 already?
    02-18-14 12:05 PM
    I installed 1925 with an autoloader and installed 2141 with Sachesi using the method in that link. I've done a Q10 and 3 Z10's using that method. No issues. Once you do it once you won't want to do it any other way. Sometimes autoloaders are the only way but in this case the version is out.
    Mozdony and PaulyDoyle like this.
    02-18-14 12:15 PM
    I installed 1925 with an autoloader and installed 2141 with Sachesi using the method in that link. I've done a Q10 and 3 Z10's using that method. No issues. Once you do it once you won't want to do it any other way. Sometimes autoloaders are the only way but in this case the version is out.
    I agree with your post 100%. I too installed 10.2.1.1925 with the autoloader, and later the 1926 radio file in the same fashion and then upgraded to 10.2.1.2141 with Sachesi. Worked like a charm. As reported earlier, my battery life has improved. Is the 10.2.1.2142 radio that came with the 10.2.1.2141 upgrade responsible? I don't know, but it is better than the previous 10.2.1.1925 O.S. with the .1926 radio, that is for sure.
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    02-18-14 12:28 PM
    I rarely notice a difference but with this OS I, too, noticed an increase in battery life.
    02-18-14 12:32 PM
    This link those not work? When I select it, no think happens?

Grtz David Belgium

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 12:42 PM
    Alright, awesome. Thanks man.. Gonna hit up Sachesi tonight and wait for excellence! Heard battery life had a huge upgrade, hopefully that is the case on my Q.
    02-18-14 12:47 PM
    Thanks so much for your help..

BTW, how's that camera?

Camera is working fine so far..

akawarrior...
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    02-18-14 01:02 PM
    I totally did this today using Sachesi and it worked just fine. This is so much better than having to restore from a backup file and then having to reset all my information for my apps and emails. That was a total pain. This seems to have worked just fine! Thanks for the suggestion!
    02-18-14 02:37 PM
    Here is a link to the PORSCHE DESIGN CLOCK (sys.clock-11.20.1.41.bar)
    it has to be side loaded:

LINK HERE > : https://mega.co.nz/#!V9sjBQiJ!2HntRJ...hPsZgz9qH1nxMU

I have not tested this in 2141 yet but if you would like to give it a try. Please report
    back here if it works with 2141. On the Face Rec Camera I posed earlier in this
    thread I have tested it on the z10 and it works on the z10 for sure. I am just providing
    the download links for the Face Rec Camera and Porsche Clock. I take no
    responsibility of their use but I will assure you they are in original form
    in which I received them from this site and un-altered by me.

Porsche Design Clock (document to activate):

In World Clock Mode, Add a location and type in "fostah" (without the quotes)
    Then swipe down from the top to bring down the menu.

Note: Some people have had to press Cancel first, then swipe down
    from the top, either will work.

BACKDOOR: Click on it, then select Controls.
    See the option you want? Turn it on.
    CLOSE THE CLOCK app.
    Then reopen it, go to settings like normal and... BOOM, Porsche Clock...

akawarrior...
    Last edited by akawarrior; 02-18-14 at 02:58 PM.
    02-18-14 02:41 PM
    Porsche clock works great on this OS.
    02-18-14 02:49 PM
    Porsche clock works great on this OS.
    Great, what phones have you installed it on John?

akawarrior...
    02-18-14 02:51 PM
    k that's odd; I used Lengend autoloaders even b4 PCs were created ^^; seriously this is the first time this happens - BB Link can ofc connect to my Q10, Sachesi 1.1.2 (BB link is closed goes without saying) can see my BB Q10 and can backup (1925) BUT when I run " Q10-Q5-10.2.1.2141x2142" and even tried Radio only " Radio_Q10_Q5_10.2.1.2142" I get the same message in Dos Prompt (I am in AIRPLANE MODE and wireless is off, etc...)

RIM Wireless Device Command-Line Auto-Programmer Version 3.10.29 <Win32> [Apr 1 2013 19:59:10]

Could not connect to Blackberry Device Manager

Error: Could not connect to Blackberry Device Manager

What is weird is if I open BB device manager it has my BB + PIN and both SD card and internal memory! what gives?

I restarted PC, BB, still whenever I double click the autoloader it gices the message I typed above

and if I paste that autoloader under Sachesi, Install nothing happened cuz it is not .bar or anything (this is under INSTALL in Sachesi App " Connected to MSM8960_V3.2.1.1_F_R085_Rev:16 at 169.254.74.25.

any1 can help?

Roger
    02-18-14 02:58 PM
    k that's odd; I used Lengend autoloaders even b4 PCs were created ^^; seriously this is the first time this happens - BB Link can ofc connect to my Q10, Sachesi 1.1.2 (BB link is closed goes without saying) can see my BB Q10 and can backup (1925) BUT when I run " Q10-Q5-10.2.1.2141x2142" and even tried Radio only " Radio_Q10_Q5_10.2.1.2142" I get the same message in Dos Prompt (I am in AIRPLANE MODE and wireless is off, etc...)

RIM Wireless Device Command-Line Auto-Programmer Version 3.10.29 <Win32> [Apr 1 2013 19:59:10]

Could not connect to Blackberry Device Manager

Error: Could not connect to Blackberry Device Manager

What is weird is if I open BB device manager it has my BB + PIN and both SD card and internal memory! what gives?

I restarted PC, BB, still whenever I double click the autoloader it gices the message I typed above

and if I paste that autoloader under Sachesi, Install nothing happened cuz it is not .bar or anything (this is under INSTALL in Sachesi App " Connected to MSM8960_V3.2.1.1_F_R085_Rev:16 at 169.254.74.25.

any1 can help?

Roger
    Some others have had this problem but when they try on another PC all is good.. Good luck..

akawarrior..
    02-18-14 03:05 PM
    The problem is nobody puts this info into the first post. Then it all gets buried in 1000 posts in the thread and nobody reads all if them.

If a mod or the OP would take a few minutes and add some clear instructions to the first post many of the questions asked could be avoided.
    I don't at all disagree with you on this especially since I DO read not only the OP but all of the posts to date before I install. I'm also familiar with the "search" feature which appears to be a lost skill on this Forum. Interesting though that there used to be a team that would make extensive and thorough OP's with leak releases. Except they still weren't read and they got a lot of stick from some users...

Good request though 'cept the only people that read that were the "choir" not the "why not for the Z10 -1" and "how do I download this" crowds!

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2141
    PJD642 likes this.
    02-18-14 03:14 PM
1,399 ... 3839404142 ...