07-22-14 01:19 PM
1,619 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    yeah, tried removing/readding, still says login information for account is invalid.
    I had the same thing happen w/ my work email. Come to find out, I was using wrong password.

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    wolfee48 likes this.
    05-08-14 08:24 AM
    I had the same thing happen w/ my work email. Come to find out, I was using wrong password.

This has happened to me as well.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction on my Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.3175 via CB10
    moody likes this.
    05-08-14 08:31 AM
    Anyone notice after setting up picture password it reverts to the off position although it still remains active?

Swiped On A 5" Zedberry via CB10
    I can confirm this bug.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 08:47 AM
    As usual this whole thing is clear as mud.

I installed with the non-destructive method. No where was it posted that it did not contain the apps including the correct radio file.

I attempted to download the autoloader. The websites says its not there now.

Tried making my own, the signed file failed.

Someone please show what needs to be done to get the correct apps and radio files
    and point to working download links.

Thanks!
    To update radio, download the autoloader, split it, then build a new autoloader for just the radio. Flash and voila.

To update the apps, get latest Darcy's BlackBerry Tools from here http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...upport-917597/ then extract all apps from the autoloader downloaded earlier. Use Sachesi to load the extracted BAR files.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 08:50 AM
    Anyone notice after setting up picture password it reverts to the off position although it still remains active?

Swiped On A 5" Zedberry via CB10
    Just noticed this too.

Posted via my Kinky BlackBerry Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175
    05-08-14 08:51 AM
    Omg! You're right. What's funny is I had just used "select more" to delete & was giving option to choose hub or hub & server. I forgot that wasn't there before until I read your post. LoL

I probably would have realized it in a few days. I can be a little slow sometimes

This is the only reason I upgraded
    moody likes this.
    05-08-14 08:55 AM
    Just notice that now MMS has upload bar never seen that before.
    Lengend Presents: 10.2.1.3175 for ALL devices-img_20140508_101743.png

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.3175/3140
    moyah8 likes this.
    05-08-14 09:21 AM
    I've seen that for a while - since before 10.2.1.2234 anyway.
    Just notice that now MMS has upload bar never seen that before.
    Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.3175/3140
    Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2234
    05-08-14 09:27 AM
    Two things that I have noticed since loading .3175 on my Verizon Z30 and paired with my Ford F-150 SYNC:

(1) Got a call and the SYNC display shows the caller AND the location also. For example, it says "John Doe - in North Carolina", or "Jane Doe - in Tennessee, Western"

(2) The other thing is that when I receive a text while driving, SYNC will pop-up an option to let me listen to the message.

It may have been doing that before but I never noticed it if that was the case.
    moody likes this.
    05-08-14 09:31 AM
    Finally got the chance to load this up yesterday. I used the full autoloader.

I backed up with Link first - backing up just app data and settings. I skipped media, preferring to copy those manually to my PC.

Unlike my previous autoloads, I decided not to remove my email accounts beforehand. I usually manually add them back in, but decided to just jump in this time.

The previous OS was the AT&T official (10.2.1.2273) that I had loaded non-destructively via Sachesi. In fact, the one before that, the T-Mobile release, was loaded with Sachesi too. Before that was the last full autoload with no restore I did.

The autoload went smoothly. Then I copied back all the media files into memory, including the few non-standard ringtones I have set for some of my notifications. Then ran the restore from Link. This took a very long time, I assume because of the android apps that restore now too.

After the next reboot, everything was pretty much back to where they were. As noted earlier in this thread, sideloaded apps don't restore, so the three apps I had that were sideloaded did not return. But I knew that, so I was prepared to re-sideload them in later. I did have to re-enter my email passwords - no big deal

The only thing I had to redo were the custom ringtones for specific contacts. I also had to re-remove the Facebook, LinkedIn , Foursquare and Twitter apps.

So far, everything is running fine - native, android, everything. I don't notice any more "snappiness" in the OS. I do notice that standby battery life is already better than 2273, but I still get about the same drain rate while actually using the phone.

That's all I've got.

Posted via CB10
    Norg and Rudy Kruger like this.
    05-08-14 09:31 AM
    This OS appears to be faster (very slightly) that 10.2.1.2947. Also the Android applications work faster as well (Epocrates and bible application work much faster now when loading).
    One thing that I noticed as a first, the phone didn't reindex the Media card at all when I loaded the non destructive version along with radio 27xx.
    05-08-14 09:33 AM
    Radio 2274...
    05-08-14 09:40 AM
    As usual this whole thing is clear as mud.

I installed with the non-destructive method. No where was it posted that it did not contain the apps including the correct radio file.

I attempted to download the autoloader. The websites says its not there now.

Tried making my own, the signed file failed.

Someone please show what needs to be done to get the correct apps and radio files
    and point to working download links.

Thanks!
    Hey! Try downloading the autoloader from the mirrors posted a few post above this one. Extract the apps by using sachesi and then sideload them with it too.

Hope it works!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 09:49 AM
    At last I'm getting good battery life in my STL100-1 after many releases with poor performance! Seems on par with the best 10.1
    05-08-14 09:52 AM
    I wonder why ppl say every single time that the os is faster and snappier... the Ui has been super smooth since 10.2.0 and other than a few android apps I don't feel that the apps would start faster, they always opened close to instantly on my device...
    05-08-14 09:56 AM
    I wonder why ppl say every single time that the os is faster and snappier... the Ui has been super smooth since 10.2.0 and other than a few android apps I don't feel that the apps would start faster, they always opened close to instantly on my device...
    Just because it has been super smooth, doesn't mean it won't/can't get any smoother
    05-08-14 10:05 AM
    Because mosst of the time it is true. Seems to be a bit more optimization every time. Unless of course you load a bleeding edge beta OS like the latest 10.3. Some of those are a bit rough. But mostly, a good part of the reason for "snappier" performance is that when you do an autoloader and your phone is wiped, most users tend to not re-install every app they had on before (true for me), so things do run faster!

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3175
    05-08-14 10:48 AM
    My download stop at 98% its ******* waste of time
    05-08-14 10:48 AM
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask but "search" wasn't helping. What can I run or where can I look to see what version of internal OS apps are running on my device (Z10). I can easily find OS and radio versions. What about the android runtime or the clock or calculator and the like?
    05-08-14 11:10 AM
    Actually, I just noticed a glitch. I got a BBM from someone for the first time since upgrading. It displayed the wrong profile picture, but only until I replied, at which point it reverted to the correct one.
    05-08-14 11:11 AM
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask but "search" wasn't helping. What can I run or where can I look to see what version of internal OS apps are running on my device (Z10). I can easily find OS and radio versions. What about the android runtime or the clock or calculator and the like?
    The Chrome plugin or Sachesi can give you a list.
    glamrlama likes this.
    05-08-14 11:12 AM
    Actually, I just noticed a glitch. I got a BBM from someone for the first time since upgrading. It displayed the wrong profile picture, but only until I replied, at which point it reverted to the correct one.
    It happens to me with previous os too

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 11:18 AM
    Hi there, did you install with Sachesi using the instructions provided by Kendev54 ?

Posted via CB10 with my Super Snappy Q5
    I just installed using the file in OP via Sachesi.

Developer of Power Tools did write back to me after I posted that he did make a fox for the way that Power Tools handles Hub Messages. He forgot to include it in the Change Log.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 11:21 AM
    What is a "message blocking filter" and are you talking about email or text or anything in the hub?

It's one of the many functions of Power Tools. Great app that's even better in my eyes since this is now working correctly for me.

It blocks emails or txt's based on filters you can create. There are automated ones too in the advanced settings.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 11:24 AM
    Been running since released to us. So far so good.

Only 1 problem... contact groups don't restore. How is that Android APK's and data restore, but not data in the native contacts?

Errr....

Anyone know of a solution for contact group backup /restore?

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction on my Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.3175 via CB10
    I have not found an application yet that will back up and restore Contact Groups. I had created a thread about that a while ago. Fire Chest Backup said they would look in to it,bit I haven't heard anything further.

Posted via CB10
    wolfee48 likes this.
    05-08-14 11:27 AM
1,619 ... 4647484950 ...