07-22-14 01:19 PM
1,619 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    Ran the non destructive through sachesi, works like a charm. Device feels snappier, and battery life seems to be better

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 11:48 AM
    Tell me which 10.3 bars don't crash for you, please

Posted via CB10
    I know these for sure (may have a few others I forgot)
    Browser
    All the data.nuance files
    weather
    compass
    calculator
    sys.settings

The browser and the settings are really the only ones I can see a difference.

EDIT: and I am still running the old Porsche Design clock which I love
    sbmd likes this.
    05-07-14 11:57 AM
    Ran the non destructive through sachesi, works like a charm. Device feels snappier, and battery life seems to be better

Posted via CB10
    Did you find radio file also? I tried to make the signed file in an autoloader using Sachesi but does not get changed om my Z10
    05-07-14 12:21 PM
    Actually, for the time being, it is a leak. In spite of the existence of an OS bar file.

Attachment 268369
    Hey, where do I download the latest version of Darcy's tools? I searched the forum but did not come up with anything.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 12:21 PM
    Hey, where do I download the latest version of Darcy's tools? I searched the forum but did not come up with anything.

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=917597

Posted via CB10
    moody, Mecca EL and dejanh like this.
    05-07-14 12:23 PM
    Did you find radio file also? I tried to make the signed file in an autoloader using Sachesi but does not get changed om my Z10
    I'd stick with the Z10 radio you are already using. It's dangerous to autoload a radio file over a sachesi updated phone. It can brick.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3175

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    05-07-14 12:23 PM
    Be careful with updating only your radio using autoloader if your current OS was from OTA update or BBLink, it might soft brick your phone.
    Uzi likes this.
    05-07-14 12:25 PM
    The 2274 radio has been rock solid btw - available as a bar sideload

Posted via CrackBerry app
    05-07-14 12:31 PM
    I've been having a nasty bug - notify while on call works intermittent (I am always using a BT headset but I don't know if it has anything to do with it). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I was hoping this will get fixed as I do looooong conference calls and receive like 200 emails a day.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 12:36 PM
    I am using this update on my z10 100-2 and i am having trouble with my network signal.. after a few hours of use it has no network and in the settings it just jumps onto some other network and i have to restart the device...... can someone please advice.
    05-07-14 12:38 PM
    I've been having a nasty bug - notify while on call works intermittent (I am always using a BT headset but I don't know if it has anything to do with it). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I was hoping this will get fixed as I do looooong conference calls and receive like 200 emails a day.

Posted via CB10
    What bug that you got? I also always/only using BT headset for phone call and doesn't have any problem so far with this leak in my Q10 or Z10-STL1.
    05-07-14 12:39 PM
    I just did a full backup and restore of my Q10 last night and realized that the few android apps I use were backed up and fully restored also.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed this? Definitely a nice addition for sure.

Posted by Antoniius via my sexy Gold and White Q10.
    05-07-14 12:39 PM
    I just did a full backup and restore of my Q10 last night and realized that the few android apps I use were backed up and fully restored also.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed this? Definitely a nice addition for sure.

Posted by Antoniius via my sexy Gold and White Q10.
    Well noted within this thread...
    moody likes this.
    05-07-14 12:42 PM
    I have a bug - in my contacts app, I can't get rid of the dark them. I turn that off under settings and restart the app, but dark theme always comes back. Is there a simple solution I'm missing?
    05-07-14 12:51 PM
    I have a bug - in my contacts app, I can't get rid of the dark them. I turn that off under settings and restart the app, but dark theme always comes back. Is there a simple solution I'm missing?
    Did you do restore?

Have you tried restart?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 12:54 PM
    Did you restore your backup? I found this happened from restoring 'settings' backup.
    05-07-14 12:56 PM

Posted via CB10

non destructive meaning your files and apps stay?

I currently have a z10 with tmobile and since they no longer support z10. I don't know how to go about with the updates. What's my best option?
    05-07-14 01:13 PM
    BACKUP Issues. So I'm having withdrawls, this is the first leak I haven't put on my phone in a long long while. Never had an issue before. I have the files downloaded and just wanting to make a backup of my Z10 prior to running the auto-loader so I can restore my data. Link refuses to do a backup. I get an error the says "Your device data couldn't be backed up because your device doesn't have enough free storage space. Delete some files, and try again..

I have uninstalled a bunch of applications (the big ones) and that hasn't seemed to help. Currently storage screen shows 9.8GB of 16GB (down from 14GB of the 16GB after deleting some apps) used (device storage) and 2.9GB of 14.8GB used on media card. Device monitor 'memory' shows 819MB used with 1.2GB Free and Device monitor 'storage' shows 3.91GB system, 3.08GB apps with 31MB user files and 6.17GB free. I also tried running a backup with Sachesi and it isn't working either. Has anyone run into this? Solutions Available? Things to try? I really don't want to run the autoloader and wipe the device without having a backup, just in case. Have been trying unsuccessfully to make a backup for a few days now.

Currently running Verizon STL100-4 with SW Realease 10.2.1.2160, OS Version 10.2.1.2947, Radio Version 10.2.1.2759

Thanks much for any words of wisdom you might have.
    05-07-14 01:21 PM
    Quick addendum to my earlier post: One of the Android apps that I frequently use (and restored from backup after installing this OS) is Words With Friends. In the past, it ran just well enough to use... barely. It would often freeze trying to transition to or from an ad, forcing me to close and reopen it after pretty much each move. I also had to be very patient for it to respond sometimes.

It *appears* to be running properly now, and much smoother. I just took two turns in a row with no glitches. For what its worth, the Android emulation seems improved in this OS, as others have mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 01:30 PM
    BACKUP Issues. So I'm having withdrawls, this is the first leak I haven't put on my phone in a long long while. Never had an issue before. I have the files downloaded and just wanting to make a backup of my Z10 prior to running the auto-loader so I can restore my data. Link refuses to do a backup. I get an error the says "Your device data couldn't be backed up because your device doesn't have enough free storage space. Delete some files, and try again..

I have uninstalled a bunch of applications (the big ones) and that hasn't seemed to help. Currently storage screen shows 9.8GB of 16GB (down from 14GB of the 16GB after deleting some apps) used (device storage) and 2.9GB of 14.8GB used on media card. Device monitor 'memory' shows 819MB used with 1.2GB Free and Device monitor 'storage' shows 3.91GB system, 3.08GB apps with 31MB user files and 6.17GB free. I also tried running a backup with Sachesi and it isn't working either. Has anyone run into this? Solutions Available? Things to try? I really don't want to run the autoloader and wipe the device without having a backup, just in case. Have been trying unsuccessfully to make a backup for a few days now.

Currently running Verizon STL100-4 with SW Realease 10.2.1.2160, OS Version 10.2.1.2947, Radio Version 10.2.1.2759

Sorry don't have the info of what is max size for backup for BBLink, so far the biggest backed-up .bbb file that I have is 7GB.
    05-07-14 01:42 PM
    CharredPC,

I haven't run into backup problems with my Q10, since I'm just doing non-destructive upgrades (and my main device is still a 9900).

But I just started to use Fire Chest Fire Chest Backup -- only works for BB10 devices.

Very nice...provides backup by type of info...not just one lump of backup as Link does. Basic app costs $.99, and the Pro was $4.99.
    05-07-14 02:02 PM
    What bug that you got? I also always/only using BT headset for phone call and doesn't have any problem so far with this leak in my Q10 or Z10-STL1.
    I have already wrote that, re-read.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 02:04 PM
    CharredPC,

I haven't run into backup problems with my Q10, since I'm just doing non-destructive upgrades (and my main device is still a 9900).

But I just started to use Fire Chest Fire Chest Backup -- only works for BB10 devices.

Very nice...provides backup by type of info...not just one lump of backup as Link does. Basic app costs $.99, and the Pro was $4.99.
    Does Fire Chest backup BBM, SMS, or MMS? I always start with fresh os (no backupp/restore) but I hate losing my bbm chats.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3175
    05-07-14 02:08 PM

Have you verified that the version of Link is the latest? I had an issue where my BB Link was set up to auto update, but I JUST noticed after reading your post that the version I currently have is 1.2.2.13 and when I looked at Blackberry's web site for Link, there was an update - to 1.2.3.23 - I am downloading the latest now (v 230 and will install and try a back up of my STL100-4 Z10 and get back to you..

You may want to review the following - they are in the Locaal "Help" section of BB link:

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Research%20In%20Motion/BlackBerry%20Link/en/help_files/tom1377529518871.html
    And
    file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Research%20In%20Motion/BlackBerry%20Link/en/help_files/lym1339792003687.html
    Last edited by zephyr613; 05-07-14 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Additional Info
    moody likes this.
    05-07-14 02:23 PM
    Thanks Lengend...Updated the OS with Sachesi and made an autoloader for the signed radio file. Soft bricked somehow and ended up using the full autoloader to reload the 10.2.1.3175/3140 os on my Verizon Z10. Contacts App seems to be in need of work...I'll Email the BlackBerry Development Team In a few minutes...

Trusted Member Genius
    05-07-14 02:27 PM
1,619 ... 4041424344 ...