07-22-14 02:19 PM
1,619 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    Mine gets stuck at various % too, but if I click the pause button each time it stops, and then click it again to resume, it all starts moving again. Definitely a pita, but eventually it gets there. (The problem I have with Mega is that after it says download is complete, the downloaded files are nowhere to be found on my HD.)

Do you have any other download option, other download link, because I can not get the file to download from Mega. It's stuck every time on different % positsion.
    Z10,STL100-2
    Thanks!
    05-07-14 06:00 AM
    Do you have any other download option, other download link, because I can not get the file to download from Mega. It's stuck every time on different % positsion.
    Z10,STL100-2
    Thanks!
    I had that problem using Firefox (with the add on) to download, so I tried using Chrome and it worked just fine first time.
    meatball66 likes this.
    05-07-14 06:08 AM
    loading radio is always non destructively

Posted via CB10
    But carefully if u install os with sachei don't flash radio using autoloader, some people report it will softbrick the device

Posted via CB10
    so just to make sure.. as long as I use the .exe radio file from the radio's thread I can use sachesi right?
    05-07-14 06:12 AM
    Is it just me or this Os have a bad battery life ?
    Attachment 268315

Posted via CB10

Lengend Presents: 10.2.1.3175 for ALL devices-img_20140507_122232.png Nope, better than ever for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 06:24 AM
    so just to make sure.. as long as I use the .exe radio file from the radio's thread I can use sachesi right?
    If u doing it with sachei,the best u need Radio in bar file

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and Mecca EL like this.
    05-07-14 06:35 AM
    no.
    don't use sachesi and then the exe for the radio.
    you will soft brick your device like Usman said. (and I before)
    05-07-14 06:39 AM
    If u doing it with sachei,the best u need Radio in bar file

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what I was trying to say. HE WILL BRICK the device doing it with an exe.
    It's either all Sachesi or all autoloader. and after you use Sachesi, you can never use an exe again unless you use autoloader and do a destructive load.
    05-07-14 06:40 AM
    I can't really feel any difference compared to 10.2.1.2947 on my Z10. But snappiness is a very subjective topic anyway.
    As people mentioned before, most changes are probably in terms of bug fixes and optimization for Z3.

Guess we won't find any new features, but a lot of tiny bits being fixed, which is really nice.
    Usually makes the codebase clean, more mature and ready for the next few iterations and releases. #keepmoving
    And yeah overall performance and battery lifetime 'should' improve in exactly such/those releases.
    I find I have less free memory with this OS. Do you as well?
    05-07-14 06:41 AM
    Contacts are again messed up in this leak.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 06:42 AM
    Findings until now:
    OS feels really snappy (but its still settling)
    Battery life is the best i've had thusfar (although its still settling)
    Backup and restoring works like a charm.

I keep my hopes up for the contacts app , but so far so good!
    05-07-14 06:51 AM
    In what way, exactly?
    Contacts are again messed up in this leak.
    05-07-14 06:53 AM
    Extracted the apps and tried to Sachesi them into my Q10 and keep getting:

"While sending: sys.dxtg.launcher.bar
    Error: failure 880 manifest asset list mismatch (frozenset({'native/assets/apps/libDTGLauncher.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/libSlideshowToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/libWordToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/copyRelease.bat', 'native/assets/apps/libSheetToGo.so.1.0.0', 'native/assets/apps/copyRelease.sh'}))"

And the loading stops.

Anyone know what's going on?

For some reason the Documents to Go BAR file(s) frequently get stubborn when loaded as BAR files. Since they are not core files and don't affect booting the device, just load all the other BAR files, then either try to do an update using BlackBerry World for Documents to Go, or uninstall Documents to Go and re-install it via BlackBerry World. Or alternatively, try loading the BAR files again later by themselves, sometimes that works.
    05-07-14 06:53 AM
    In what way, exactly?
    Sometimes contacts not showing and the contacts get doubled.nt all showing in the whatsapp many times

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 06:56 AM
    Yes it does

Attachment 268170

Via CB10 Rockin Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.140
    But isn't that from the mobile browser? I don't see stickies using CB10 app. When I pull down on the screen I just get the settings menu.

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    Ragbert likes this.
    05-07-14 07:05 AM
    Radio won't install. Even after adding .bar extension to file I get a Error: failure 533 File is not a zip file in sachesi. Remove the .bar and still the same error. Core OS installed perfectly though.

Edit: Changed the file name to qc8960-10.2.1.3140-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar and it now goes up to 50% and give the same error.

The radio files are not BAR files, they are SIGNED files, so they have to be used in an autoloader, not with Sachesi.

See below.

A couple of things I have noticed, one minor and one major.
    The minor thing - going into Notifications/Applications and then into an app e.g. Storymaker, to adjust the settings when I touched Back it didn't go back one screen to the list of applications but went all the way back to the main Notifications screen.

The more major thing is that i tested the phone and the phone rang but the answer screen did not appear! so there was no way to answer the call. I seem to recall something like this happening with a previous leak and the solution was to let it settle and reboot. So i will let the phone sit overnight and try it again in the morning.
    Works great via Sachesi, thanks Lengend!
    The files are signed only, not bars. I can't seem to load them and if I try to make an autoloader, with the radio file alone, it is reported that it will soft brick my phone...any suggestions Lengend?
    Thanks in advance.
    Found my first hiccup tonight. Missed a call and tapped on the call in Hub. I put the call on speaker and when the call ended, I hit the red end call button and the phone locked up tighter than Charlie Manson. Went into reboot automatically. Been fine since but hope we don't start having those random reboot nightmares of OS5
    Am I missing something here....

Did the maximum time to lock your device used to be an hour! It now seems to be 30 minutes with this build.

Those of you who had "weird problems" - did you by chance try to update by using Sachesi and ONLY loading the file posted in post #832 (page 34 on the website) here? (Which is now linked in the first post / OP as well.)

Because that is a "debrick" file - not a "core OS" file.

You can load it via Sachesi (because it's a BAR file), but you will not get any of the updated apps, creating a "Frankensteined" OS load.

You have to extract all the BAR files from it and load those, or you will be still running the old app versions, which will cause all sorts of weird problems. You can check the version numbers of the apps installed on your device against the list of updated apps thurask posted here (post #119, page 5 of thread on website), using Sachesi. If your apps are not the same versions as the new ones in that list, you will need to sideload them all to make the OS complete.

Last edited by Omnitech; 05-07-14 at 07:27 AM.
    Mecca EL and CyberMan2013 like this.
    05-07-14 07:07 AM
    05-07-14 07:08 AM
    But isn't that from the mobile browser? I don't see stickies using CB10 app. When I pull down on the screen I just get the settings menu.

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    Pull down gently

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 07:19 AM
    is 10.3 browser still better that that one from 3175?
    akawarrior likes this.
    05-07-14 07:19 AM
    Sometimes contacts not showing and the contacts get doubled.nt all showing in the whatsapp many times

Posted via CB10
    You will have to go through your install process again, my whatsapp and contacts were all good to go from the start with this leak.
    05-07-14 07:23 AM
    Suppose non destructive is only the core OS and not the apps?

Correct, see the post above yours.
    05-07-14 07:26 AM
    Thanks, did not see that
    05-07-14 07:39 AM
    Does this new radio file make 3.1 work on z30

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 07:46 AM
    Suppose non destructive is only the core OS and not the apps?
    IMHO, All "signed.bar" files downloaded from Blackberry server are Non destructive (Core OS + Apps + Radio).
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-07-14 08:00 AM
    Thanks, did not see that
    NP, it was posted 60 seconds before yours.

And I didn't realize that the OP had added links to the "non-destructive" files to the first post either - edited my comment above to reflect that.
    05-07-14 08:00 AM
    With some OS updates, I've found that I have to wait a bit (half hour? can't remember exactly) before all of my contacts show up again. I don't use whatsapp, so can't help you on that one, sorry.
    CyberMan2013 likes this.
    05-07-14 08:01 AM
1,619 ... 3738394041 ...