03-13-14 02:07 PM
2,959 ... 8889909192 ...
tools
    My email address is....... manjufrancis2311@gmail.com

Hi,

Firstly, thank you for the latest leak. Unfortunately when I click on the link for the "https://mega.co.nz/#!RZ1EVBSb!foUkuhheHd8MaZX7uaLhtlFSoHZVUrLLCHi6b6F-QS8"

The download does not start.

Please can you email me the working link as soon as you can.

Thank you
    01-02-14 04:55 AM
    Hi

Ive tried the "bitcasa"" mirror and when I try loading it, it gives an error a few minutes into the loading screen ad then closes the screen
    01-02-14 04:58 AM
    The FileFactory links are no longer available.

Can you help me with a working link?
    01-02-14 04:59 AM
    The Mega link still works for me. Try another browser (chrome)
    01-02-14 05:09 AM
    Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 05:14 AM
    The FileFactory links are no longer available.

Can you help me with a working link?
    01-02-14 05:24 AM
    Just upgraded from 1055 to 1925 .... it work smoothly
    01-02-14 05:53 AM
    Running a native BB10 app is always best. It's just not always possible. Losing my Candy Crush data is better than no Candy Crush at all.
    Using Candy Crush as an example, is there no way to manually back up the app? I would really hate to lose my progress in that game just because I had to wipe my phone.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-02-14 06:24 AM
    In response to: Via HotFix

"Also 1Mobile has been getting recent updates, and they have addressed a couple of annoying UI issues.
    So they are definitely paying attention and addressing issues. I wonder if the BlackBerry capability to load
    APK files has caused them to launch into full gear."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if 1Mobile would get rid of the streaming ads on the app then they may get even more attention. I don't
    load any app that's free and streams ads. I don't want anyone other then me using my bandwidth. Me
    free loading off their app or not. Always another app or service that respects that, so they can go jump.
    Just my opinion, I know they want to make money to support their app but not off my paid bandwidth.
    Options for donations work for me. I don't mind sending support cash over ads.

Akawarrior..
    01-02-14 07:31 AM
    Using Candy Crush as an example, is there no way to manually back up the app? I would really hate to lose my progress in that game just because I had to wipe my phone.

If you login with Facebook no progress is lost

Via CB10 /Rogers/Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925
    01-02-14 08:01 AM
    A complete disappointment even after the latest 1925 release upload. I am just running a Gmail, MS Office 365, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts and the Z30 has been draining the battery like crazy for four days now due to PIM going nuts. Another below average product from BlackBerry unfortunately. I have gone through ALL touch screen phones and this is another huge disappointment. The big question is why doesn't any other device HTC One, Samsung S4, Samsung Note 3, ..... has these issues or runs out of battery in 5 hours??? I can overload then with ALL Emails and social media accounts and they perform perfectly. Why does is only BlackBerry cursed with these never ending issues and useless battery performance?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 09:01 AM
    A complete disappointment even after the latest 1925 release upload. I am just running a Gmail, MS Office 365, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts and the Z30 has been draining the battery like crazy for four days now due to PIM going nuts. Another below average product from BlackBerry unfortunately. I have gone through ALL touch screen phones and this is another huge disappointment. The big question is why doesn't any other device HTC One, Samsung S4, Samsung Note 3, ..... has these issues or runs out of battery in 5 hours??? I can overload then with ALL Emails and social media accounts and they perform perfectly. Why does is only BlackBerry cursed with these never ending issues and useless battery performance?

Posted via CB10
    I have Facebook, Twitter, Blaq, and two email accounts on my Z30 and it goes almost 48 hours on a single charge and that includes about 30 minutes of gaming each day with full screen brightness.

You either have a lemon and should look into getting it exchanged or something is wrong on your end be it an app you installed that's killing the battery or maybe you just had a bad flash of the OS and should try again. Also keep in mind that you're running a leak not an official OS so any blame you out toward BlackBerry is unwarranted since they didn't give us this OS version, someone leaked it.

I loaded it on my Z10 and haven't noticed anything but improvements. I'm not putting it on my Z30. I promised myself this phone doesn't get to be a guinea pig. I'll wait another week or so for the official, assuming those rumored dates are true.

9700 ~ 9900 ~ Z10 ~ Z30
    01-02-14 09:39 AM
    If you login with Facebook no progress is lost

Via CB10 /Rogers/Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925
    OK, but I don't sign into Facebook with apps unless I have to, so as of right now this won't help me.

Is there a folder or something on the device that contains the saved state of data for APK installed apps? I have a couple of Android apps I would prefer not to lose data on such Clash of Clans, mint.com, Candy Crush, etc. I see the Device/misc/android/Android/data folder has folders for some Android apps but not all.

01-02-14 09:57 AM
    A Z30 has been draining the battery like crazy for four days now due to PIM going nuts.
    If you restored from a backup, try security wiping and not restoring from a backup, but just setup the Gmail and Office365 accounts. Also, if you have huge amounts of email still in your accounts, try not to set sync to forever. The Office365 account should be able to remote search your emails if you set the sync to 90 days and need something older. I don't know about Gmail.

Before going the wipe route, you may just want to delete the email accounts and add them again and see if that helps.
    01-02-14 10:04 AM
    If you restored from a backup, try security wiping and not restoring from a backup, but just setup the Gmail and Office365 accounts. Also, if you have huge amounts of email still in your accounts, try not to set sync to forever. The Office365 account should be able to remote search your emails if you set the sync to 90 days and need something older. I don't know about Gmail.

Before going the wipe route, you may just want to delete the email accounts and add them again and see if that helps.
    The guy is a troll - posts nearly the same thing in every leak thread. Don't bother offering assistance as he'll never be happy.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1925
    miker476 and PJD642 like this.
    01-02-14 10:25 AM
    The guy is a troll - posts nearly the same thing in every leak thread. Don't bother offering assistance as he'll never be happy.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1925
    Thanks for the headsup...

Whilst I had up to 31 hours with 1055, I still get a satisfactory amount of hours with this version. I am now upwards of 24 hours between charge. Though not as substantial as the one before, but I understand this after all is a leak (not yet officially released), so its my choice to have this leak and as such i can't complain too much about the battery.

If infact i am not totally satisfied, I can always just go back to the official release and await the completion / release of this from BlackBerry which I am confident will have ironed out most (if not all) the issues being identified in these threads.

Rock on team BB.
    01-02-14 11:00 AM
    Oh man. I'm so excited. I hope the rumours of an early January release are true. I want this now!

9700 ~ 9900 ~ Z10 ~ Z30
    01-02-14 11:23 AM
    This is my 2nd attempt to get this leak to work on my SQN-3. The first time it installed nicely but I couldn't make phone calls and the reboot time was around 5 minutes, so I went back to 10.2.0.4xx.
    Someone gave me the hint to reload the radio file after installing the leak, that should fix the phone call issue. Well today I gave it a try and he was correct, I can now call people. But one huge issue still remains. The rebooting still takes 5 minutes. The Blackberry loading bar moves normally and when it is 100% I can wait another 3 minutes before it actually launches the OS.

Does anyoner have the same issue?
    01-02-14 11:37 AM
    all the threads i have tried send me to bad installers any OS 10.2.1.1925 for Z30 for mega or anything like that which makes my download and instal a little easier
    01-02-14 11:47 AM
    Anyone know of the situation/update on possible "read receipts" when sending email from Gmail on 1925? One of the other things I am missing from legacy BB 7 OS..
    Bump - Question - update maybe? I know, 90 pages and countless posts (of which I have read ALL of them) but does anyone see this options of bother/either "delivery" and or "read" receipts when sending email?? I did get a replay from SLiff that he doesn't use Gmail, but I am wondering if these options are available for other IMAP/POP or BES accounts?

Thanks.
    01-02-14 02:47 PM
    Bump - Question - update maybe? I know, 91 pages now and countless posts (of which I have read ALL of them) but does anyone see this options of bother/either "delivery" and or "read" receipts when sending email?? I did get a replay from SLiff that he doesn't use Gmail, but I am wondering if these options are available for other IMAP/POP or BES accounts?

Thanks.
    01-02-14 02:48 PM
    I have Facebook, Twitter, Blaq, and two email accounts on my Z30 and it goes almost 48 hours on a single charge and that includes about 30 minutes of gaming each day with full screen brightness.

You either have a lemon and should look into getting it exchanged or something is wrong on your end be it an app you installed that's killing the battery or maybe you just had a bad flash of the OS and should try again. Also keep in mind that you're running a leak not an official OS so any blame you out toward BlackBerry is unwarranted since they didn't give us this OS version, someone leaked it.

I loaded it on my Z10 and haven't noticed anything but improvements. I'm not putting it on my Z30. I promised myself this phone doesn't get to be a guinea pig. I'll wait another week or so for the official, assuming those rumored dates are true.

9700 ~ 9900 ~ Z10 ~ Z30
    Thank you for the suggestions. What is the official release and where can I download it from? I am sick of leaks and wipes. Hope the official leak works. Otherwise I will bin the device.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 03:46 PM
    There cannot be an official leak LOL Leak means unofficially released. That's like saying officiallly unofficially released....

Anyways this leak is perfect been using since 8am.. it's 10 PM now and still got 9 hours of juice left according to that device monitor And it's been used constantly and even went on a 3 hour call.

Lengend presents 10.2.1.1925 for all Q and Z-img_20140102_214618.png

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 03:50 PM

Never restored from backup always wipe. Office sync is 90 days and I have deleted twitter and gmail account. PIM still running at 40%+ which completely ridiculous consider I only have one account running. Anyways if you have the link for the official release I would like to wipe and upload official OS to see if Z30 can really run for 6+ hours.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 03:50 PM
    Thank you for the suggestions. What is the official release and where can I download it from? I am sick of leaks and wipes. Hope the official leak works. Otherwise I will bin the device.

Posted via CB10
    The 10.2.1.XXXX release is not out yet, so no one can say for sure when it will be released or what the actual version number is.

If applying leaks is too hard for you and you want to get rid of your device, there are plenty of people who will buy it from you.

moyah8 likes this.
    01-02-14 03:51 PM
2,959 ... 8889909192 ...