03-13-14 02:07 PM
2,959 ... 6667686970 ...
tools
    Is there way to re-flash the android runtime? it randomly shuts down and id a bit laggy?

Thanks
    12-26-13 04:51 PM
    Have you tried:
    a) A different USB Port
    b) A different USB Cable
    c) Both a) & b)
    d) Restart computer and reiterate above steps?
    e) leave battery out for a bit and then after like a bit (say 30 min-1 hour put it back in?)
    f) I'm doubting your Exe is broken since it runs...Otherwise, if you think somethign is screwed up, I can put the one I used nto DropBox for you. =)

Does your system pick up the blackberry once it's plugged in? make sure link is installed of course...(latest version preferrably) - You did download a Z10 OS? =)
    Yes, as soon as I connect the phone to the computer, it recognizes that something is connected and then the device drivers show loaded. I used a different USB port and different cable and the issue appears to be the same. Something is preventing the final step to be completed.
    The autoloader does run and appears to go through two steps, there are two entries for trailers and then there is an error message but it flashes too quickly and then the box closes and the phone goes back to flashing.
    Oh and yes, as I have been explaining for the better part of 4 hours now, I do have the right software but I'll take a different version from you if you have it.
    12-26-13 04:53 PM
    Have you tried:
    a) A different USB Port
    b) A different USB Cable
    c) Both a) & b)
    d) Restart computer and reiterate above steps?
    e) leave battery out for a bit and then after like a bit (say 30 min-1 hour put it back in?)
    f) I'm doubting your Exe is broken since it runs...Otherwise, if you think somethign is screwed up, I can put the one I used nto DropBox for you. =)

Does your system pick up the blackberry once it's plugged in? make sure link is installed of course...(latest version preferrably) - You did download a Z10 OS? =)
    Yes, as soon as I connect the phone to the computer, it recognizes that something is connected and then the device drivers show loaded. I used a different USB port and different cable and the issue appears to be the same. Something is preventing the final step to be completed.
    The autoloader does run and appears to go through two steps, there are two entries for trailers and then there is an error message but it flashes too quickly and then the box closes and the phone goes back to flashing.
    Oh and yes, as I have been explaining for the better part of 4 hours now, I do have the right software but I'll take a different version from you if you have it.
    12-26-13 05:05 PM
    Thanks very much. Unfortunately the files didn't solve the problem of sending MMS, even after hard reboots.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:09 PM
    [QUOTE]Well pretty sure I missed a step somewhere.

Have a VZW Z30, ran autoloader, now getting BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US. I'm sure it was a stupid mistake, what did I do wrong?

Thanks for your patience. [QUOTE] Got Same Message on first attempt my mistake I downloaded wrong file it was for Z10 Not Z30 hope that helps
    sarcazmo likes this.
    12-26-13 05:13 PM
    [QUOTE=Hiwayman5;9764413][QUOTE]Well pretty sure I missed a step somewhere.

Have a VZW Z30, ran autoloader, now getting BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US. I'm sure it was a stupid mistake, what did I do wrong?

Thanks for your patience.
    Got Same Message on first attempt my mistake I downloaded wrong file it was for Z10 Not Z30 hope that helps
    Knew I was an *****! Thanks!
    12-26-13 05:15 PM

If you know how to write a .BAT file, I would recommend that, basically you can:

create: a new txt file
    oepn txt file
    1) Line 1: filename of autoloader.exe
    2) Line 2: pause

Save & Close
    Rename the file from .txt to .bat

And run that file in the same folder as the autoloader...it should pause once it completes or errors out. Regardless it will PAUSE.
    zephyr613, PackmanX and SteelGreek like this.
    12-26-13 06:12 PM
    If you know how to write a .BAT file, I would recommend that, basically you can:

create: a new txt file
    oepn txt file
    1) Line 1: filename of autoloader.exe
    2) Line 2: pause

Save & Close
    Rename the file from .txt to .bat

And run that file in the same folder as the autoloader...it should pause once it completes or errors out. Regardless it will PAUSE.
    Old school - excellent idea!!
    12-26-13 06:30 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks!!

Installed the correct file, restored everything but settings and side loaded snap.

Banking apps work great. Unfortunately chrome, Google music, and YouTube aren't working. Good thing there are decent alternatives.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:40 PM
    Old school - excellent idea!!
    Yep and it worked fine. The things that never go out of style....
    Anyway, so the errors are:
    Error: Failed to load images
    Error: Security Error

So any ideas on this? I did a hard scrub of the computer based on a Kb doc that I had been referred to by a BB tech a while back. I deleted programs and registry keys and folders and then reinstalled Link to get the drivers loaded properly, but the load failed for the standard OS and the 1925.
    So, still just looking at flashing red lights
    jverdera likes this.
    12-26-13 06:58 PM
    With this new leak, does anyone know where you can go to quickly turn off the phone's ringer without going into settings? I want to be able to turn off ringer and notifications but not the radios such as Airplane mode. Thanks for your help.
    12-26-13 06:58 PM
    Does anyone have Remote File Access working?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 CB10
    Doesn't work for me.
    12-26-13 06:59 PM
    With this new leak, does anyone know where you can go to quickly turn off the phone's ringer without going into settings? I want to be able to turn off ringer and notifications but not the radios such as Airplane mode. Thanks for your help.
    You. Can make notification as one of your quick settings then just swipe down and press.

Posted from my Z30
    12-26-13 06:59 PM
    Doesn't work for me.
    There's a thread on this. Sirjes trying to find a fix...http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=887892

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-26-13 07:02 PM
    Yes, that is exactly my problem, too. Guess it isn't an AT&T issue. I can receive but not send MMS. I restored settings from 1259--wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Posted via CB10
    We had that issue on VZW with the last leak because we wiped after install. Reload the OS and don't security wipe. You should be able to send MMS after that.
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-26-13 07:03 PM
    We had that issue on VZW with the last leak because we wiped after install. Reload the OS and don't security wipe. You should be able to send MMS after that.
    As I just posted on the other thread, I didn't wipe before or after install w this leak.

This one is behaving differently with respect to the APN settings--we can't even get to them on this leak.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-26-13 07:26 PM
    As I just posted on the other thread, I didn't wipe before or after install w this leak.

This one is behaving differently with respect to the APN settings--we can't even get to them on this leak.

Posted via CB10
    Stupid thought have you tried changing data services while roaming from prompt to on. It might let you access then

Posted from my Z30
    12-26-13 07:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yup. SOrry. That's how it was for the VZW people after the last one. The choices are greyed out and we couldn't change em. Know exactly how you feel. Sorry.
    12-26-13 07:41 PM
    Stupid thought have you tried changing data services while roaming from prompt to on. It might let you access then

Posted from my Z30
    All thoughts are good thoughts. Thanks.

I just tried changing all those settings back and forth, but unfortunately no luck.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    12-26-13 07:48 PM
    All thoughts are good thoughts. Thanks.

I just tried changing all those settings back and forth, but unfortunately no luck.

Posted via CB10
    So you had this option on the last leak, try reloading it do a wipe then reload 1925 and do not do a wipe and check before you do a restore.

Posted from my Z30
    12-26-13 07:50 PM
    Yep and it worked fine. The things that never go out of style....
    Anyway, so the errors are:
    Error: Failed to load images
    Error: Security Error

So any ideas on this? I did a hard scrub of the computer based on a Kb doc that I had been referred to by a BB tech a while back. I deleted programs and registry keys and folders and then reinstalled Link to get the drivers loaded properly, but the load failed for the standard OS and the 1925.
    So, still just looking at flashing red lights
    Can you identify the KB that a BB Tech told you that would "hard scrub" your computer? Also, can you identify if this is a Intel based o MAC and finally did you download and install (completely and to sucess) the latest and greatest of BB Link? Should be version 1.2.2.13

BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US
    12-26-13 07:57 PM
    So far so good. Did a wipe, install new OS then restore with no issues.

Is this leak quirky, meh mildly. It's a effin leak what do you expect.

Is it worth loading and using as a daily driver. Absolutely!

Z10 10.2.0.1803 via CB10
    12-26-13 08:36 PM
    So far so good. Did a wipe, install new OS then restore with no issues.

Is this leak quirky, meh mildly. It's a effin leak what do you expect.

Is it worth loading and using as a daily driver. Absolutely!

Z10 10.2.0.1803 via CB10
    Same except didn't restore settings.

Working great so far. Wish native Google apps worked but those are the only ones I've tested so far that don't run very well.

Posted via CB10
    djdragon likes this.
    12-26-13 08:37 PM
    Can you identify the KB that a BB Tech told you that would "hard scrub" your computer? Also, can you identify if this is a Intel based o MAC and finally did you download and install (completely and to sucess) the latest and greatest of BB Link? Should be version 1.2.2.13

BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US
    it is KB 33151. It does talk about OS6 but we had discussed it and it works the same for 10.
    And yes, I have Link 1.2.2.13 On a Windows 7 computer
    12-26-13 09:05 PM
    Anyone load the radio from 1055 on this? the last 2 radios have been weak.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:06 PM
2,959 ... 6667686970 ...