03-13-14 03:07 PM
2,959 ... 6162636465 ...
tools
    Are you running it on STL100-1 ?
    Yes it is. Every as is working great after day 2. The sinking in time was not too long and the best part was the phone was not over heating like it used to. Except for a couple of times it did.
    BBM channel is working fine with updates. Did not install the BBM beta. I have drain the battery a couple of time and the. Quite a nice leak. So far so good.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 10:47 PM
    hey guys,
    I am uploading this leak to my Google Drive. I'll provide a link when upload is completed

hopefully it'll give more users the option to download.

Cheers
    12-25-13 11:12 PM
    too slow with links mentioned here
    Last edited by Brad Pitt; 12-25-13 at 11:30 PM.
    12-25-13 11:19 PM
    Just to be clear, you do not need to log into link with the same BlackBerryID as the phone you are restoring to. I install leaks on both mine and my son's phone and do not change my login in Link. I backup both phones on my Mac using link prior to installing the leak. I just make sure I restore the backup from the proper phone, which will match the BlackBerryID of that phone.

The only time I have gotten the error to pleas log into BlackBerryID is when I tried to restore a backup and had skipped the BlackBerryID login in the initial setup of the phone. Just unplugging the phone from Link and entering my BlackBerryID and password on the phone allowed me to then restore the backup.

To be perfectly clear, the phone has to be logged into the BlackBerryID that matches the BlackBerryID of the phone the backup was from.

Perhaps there is a problem at the carrier level not properly logging the BlackBerryID into the BlackBerry servers.

Another way to test that you are logged in is to enable Protect and see if Protect can find your phone via the BlackBerry Protect web site.

Posted via CB10
    I've actually had this same issue when I upgraded my wife's phone and tried to do the restore. My phone worked no problem. With hers when I tried to restore it gave me the error about BlackBerry ID not matching even though I know 100% sure I was using the correct backup for her phone. What I noticed was that it was related to restoring the applications. If you leave that out, the restore works, so just settings and media.

I tried a few different scenarios with the ID'S but gave up because it wasn't worth the effort, was faster to just re-install all the apps again.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 11:29 PM
    Flashing now Good work on the leaks. I had been on 1055 for such a long time, and then BAM two leaks back to back.
    12-25-13 11:31 PM
    I've had one problem so far with email, and it may well have started in 1259, because I think it was there this morning before I installed 1925. Yes, I've always restored the settings with each new leak. This is on a Z10 100-3 AT&T.

I have two email accounts--Gmail and a POP account (Earthlink). No problems with Gmail.

Since maybe yesterday the POP account hasn't been automatically picking up new messages. After I installed the leak this morning, I deleted all the email accounts completely and set them up anew, as usual. The POP account setup went well, and I got all the messages from 30 days back. But new messages didn't come in automatically to the BB. So I deleted the POP account, set it up again, and once more it brought in all the messages, including the newer ones that hadn't come through automatically since the initial setup of the account, but again, new messages wouldn't come through. I could /send/ messages in this account from the BB, and would see them on the POP server on the Internet, but not on the BB. The BB would show the sent message with a check mark, but not the received message.

So I again deleted the POP account, and set it up again, this time to get only 7 days of new messages. It still didn't seem to work. Then I went into edit the account, re-entered my password (same one), and after that it seemed to be getting new messages--for now.

I have no idea how to explain this. It hasn't happened before. (No problem with the Gmail IMAP account.) I thought maybe it had something to do with having restored the Settings, but I think the problem was there before I installed this leak. Sounds like some sort of corruption in the Settings that had carried over from 1259.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot something like this if it persists? There's no way to clear the Settings, I assume, without doing a reinstall of the leak and no Settings restore.
    12-25-13 11:38 PM
    What OS had a push button? Mine has always had a slider on any OS I have installed

Posted via CB10. 10.2.1.1925 with 1259 camera/clock
    I think it was the clock on 10.2.1.1055. It might have been after I used the backdoor/fostah trick. Here it is on the Porsche clock, but the button was still there when it was just set to plain analog. ...

Lengend presents 10.2.1.1925 for all Q and Z-crackberry-image-2-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:10 AM
    hey guys,
    I am uploading this leak to my Google Drive. I'll provide a link when upload is completed

hopefully it'll give more users the option to download.

Cheers
    Here you go everyone
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1n...it?usp=sharing
    UnlimitedEra and dperry360 like this.
    12-26-13 12:21 AM
    I'm with AT&T.
    I still can't send MMS messages
    Now i'm getting random text messages that tell me that I need to down load them.
    Profile pics update then (phone) go blank then update again.
    When i call a number in my contacts the name nor the pic shows sometimes.

Should I just re-image?
    12-26-13 12:33 AM
    I've had one problem so far with email, and it may well have started in 1259, because I think it was there this morning before I installed 1925. Yes, I've always restored the settings with each new leak. This is on a Z10 100-3 AT&T.

I have two email accounts--Gmail and a POP account (Earthlink). No problems with Gmail.

Since maybe yesterday the POP account hasn't been automatically picking up new messages. After I installed the leak this morning, I deleted all the email accounts completely and set them up anew, as usual. The POP account setup went well, and I got all the messages from 30 days back. But new messages didn't come in automatically to the BB. So I deleted the POP account, set it up again, and once more it brought in all the messages, including the newer ones that hadn't come through automatically since the initial setup of the account, but again, new messages wouldn't come through. I could /send/ messages in this account from the BB, and would see them on the POP server on the Internet, but not on the BB. The BB would show the sent message with a check mark, but not the received message.

So I again deleted the POP account, and set it up again, this time to get only 7 days of new messages. It still didn't seem to work. Then I went into edit the account, re-entered my password (same one), and after that it seemed to be getting new messages--for now.

I have no idea how to explain this. It hasn't happened before. (No problem with the Gmail IMAP account.) I thought maybe it had something to do with having restored the Settings, but I think the problem was there before I installed this leak. Sounds like some sort of corruption in the Settings that had carried over from 1259.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot something like this if it persists? There's no way to clear the Settings, I assume, without doing a reinstall of the leak and no Settings restore.
    I have several issues with mailaccounts as well. Especially active sync accounts over BES. They loose connection from time to time, the calender suddenly is empty, the phone starts resyncing the calender. Then you delete an calender entry - boom - calender is complete empty and resyncs.

Tried all known workarounds, wipe, no wipe, new install, geboots, accu-pulls, etc. I have 3 phones with this new leak that all habe massive issues with mailaccounts especially that connected via BES to IBM Traveler

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 01:00 AM
    I'm with AT&T.
    I still can't send MMS messages
    Now i'm getting random text messages that tell me that I need to down load them.
    Profile pics update then (phone) go blank then update again.
    When i call a number in my contacts the name nor the pic shows sometimes.

Should I just re-image?
    I had the same issue when I loaded it once to my 100-3 just restart the phone a few times and the apn settings should be restored from AT&T. Also let the rom settle a little there is a lot background processes going on right now.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 01:04 AM
    Best leak by far!!!!

Thanks for this !

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    12-26-13 02:02 AM
    Worth upgrade from 10.1 Verizon, signal slightly weaker, and Facebook pictures in contacts won't work. The OS much snappier and more optimized. Instant previews and lock screen notifications are great (know they are from 10.2.0). Honestly using 10.1 and BlackBerry World about 80 percent of the things you can do, instead of having android apps by using the web browser or purchasing third party apps which are great by the way. Wanted reliability, however, slightly sacrificing it for 10.2.1 is really worth it. Feds also will have more trouble accessing your device on newest leak, since it is updated under the radar.
    dictionaryreader likes this.
    12-26-13 02:16 AM
    Loaded this one yesterday with a Verizon Z10 STL100-4 and just wanted to report that everything is working flawless so far. Visual Voice Mail is good so far. Loaded the camera and clock .bar from the previous leak so I have face detection and the Porsche Clock. I also loaded the
    .bar for the leaked version of Password Keeper with the export functionality.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 02:19 AM
    Camera goes green on path and instagram. How to fix?? Thanks.

Blackberry Z10STL100-2 | 10.2.1.1925 | XL Axiata | 2ABD91CA
    12-26-13 02:29 AM

Not an issue on mine. Sorry to hear

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    12-26-13 03:41 AM

I experienced the same thing on the camera path 10.2.1.1925 OS Z10 STL100-1, until now I have not got the solution ..
    12-26-13 04:14 AM
    Being with Rogers I tried to send a pic. Same issue with me. Is this a OS issue or Rogers?

Posted via CB10
    I'm on Rogers too but not having the issue you guys are having. I just tested sending a picture message from my Z10.
    12-26-13 04:15 AM
    I wonder if I listed my address as in England, would my flashlight be labeled "torch"?

Posted via CB10
    Mine says torch

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    12-26-13 04:29 AM
    People who have downloaded STL 100-1 in Torrent please SEED. I'm taking a day off today because I wanted to install this leak!!!!! =)

Lengend presents 10.2.1.1925 for all Q and Z-img_20131226_175044.png

- Leak Madness -

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:53 AM
    Hi guys, was the correct radio contained here or do I still need to download that as indicated in Page 1

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:01 AM
    I am a Q10 user

What is this like on a Q10 for those who have D\L this?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 05:12 AM
    Unfortunately, I most likely won't get to install this for a couple weeks. Odd work schedule this week and next due to holidays.

Posted with CB10 via Q10 running 10.2.1.1259
    12-26-13 05:17 AM
    I've come to the realization of how loyal we are to BlackBerry buy how desperate we are for a full featured BlackBerry device that could keep us from going to iPhone or Android.

It's really like a l crack addiction...looking for that next fix or in our case, that next leak/feature.

Looking forward to the next leak.

Posted via CB10
    Anubhav Nagpal likes this.
    12-26-13 06:55 AM
    I'm not desperate for a device to keep me away from iphone or android. My first smartphone was a BlackBerry. I've never had any interest in iphone, and I came back to BlackBerry from android.

Posted with CB10 via Q10 running 10.2.1.1259
    moyah8, geenaxion, HotFix and 1 others like this.
    12-26-13 07:09 AM
2,959 ... 6162636465 ...