03-13-14 02:07 PM
2,959 ... 5859606162 ...
tools
    In the settings it says 1899.
    Attachment 233169

Posted via CB10
    Not doing it anymore. I guess the OS had to settle in. I'll see if it goes back to acting up when I get back home.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 11:25 AM
    Being with Rogers I tried to send a pic. Same issue with me. Is this a OS issue or Rogers?

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure I know a few days ago with the other leak it works. But I'm not sure if it's Rogers or OS. Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 11:25 AM
    You get turn by turn voice navigation??? All I get is beeps, and yes I have voice prompts turned on. It was the same deal in .1055, but it worked again for me in .1259. Why would it be different for you? Different model maybe? I'm on stl-4.
    If you're getting beeps you haven't set up voice yet.

Hit the voice control button (MUTE) and set up your language. Then go into settings and make sure everything in language and input and voice control are set as you wish.

Restart the phone and navigation should speak instead of beep.
    12-25-13 11:30 AM
    After installation of .1925, I re-installed Link (Win7)and now Link doesn't recognize my device for Remote File Access even though my device is listed under devices and can sync .
    I can even access my device's drives through My Computer but just not the other way around using Remote File Access and the File Manager app. Does this work for anyone?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 CB10
    12-25-13 11:30 AM
    Yes. Working flawlessly for me.
    12-25-13 11:36 AM
    yes,

i am using Lycamobile at USA. and i didnt use data services before on Z10. after updating this, i can!!!!! i am really pleased..

thanks a lot..
    12-25-13 11:37 AM
    If you haven't already downloaded the "Link" software you can find it here: us.blackberry.com/software/desktop/blackberry-link.html
    Make sure you go through and "set up" the software on your PC before continuing.

I guess I've been pretty lucky as I've always restored settings - ONLY- then after the re-boots- I restored the other 2 available options- never had any real issues- - what is the reason NOT to restore settings ?- I do a security wipe though after the autoloader is done and I go through the initial set up and swipe tutorial-

Now, back up your device with BB link. then close the link software Turn On Airplane mode on your device, click the .EXE file.(The Leak that you downloaded from the first page of this thread) plug your device into your PC and sit back .
    Once the update has installed, the screen on your desktop will disappear.
    DO NOT touch your device. Wait until the welcome on your device shows up and follow the prompt to continue set up. You'll go through a few screens. Skip the Wi-Fi and next you'll sign in with your BB ID. two more screens and you've completed set up!

NOW.. you're ready to restore your back up.
    Open up the LINK software on you PC and tap RESTORE. You'll get a choice to re install "all" or custom. DO NOT restore 'SETTINGS," just media files and contacts/calender You'll know it's safe to unplug when your device has rebooted and the Link software tells you it's complete.

You'll have to reset a few things, which is normal... but, it should be smooth sailing from there
    12-25-13 11:53 AM
    Anyone have the bar file for the text message icon??? I erased it but would like it back. Thanks...
    12-25-13 11:58 AM
    After installation of .1925, I re-installed Link (Win7)and now Link doesn't recognize my device for Remote File Access even though my device is listed under devices and can sync .
    I can even access my device's drives through My Computer but just not the other way around using Remote File Access and the File Manager app. Does this work for anyone?

Do you have sharing enabled on your phone? I always have problems if I leave Wi-Fi sharing on at the same time as BlackBerry Link RFA. Try turning off sharing and only enabling RFA.

9700 ~ 9900 ~ Z10 ~ Z30
    12-25-13 12:26 PM

Remote file access from my device to my computer is broken for me as well, even though I too can go from my computer to my device.

I tried re-installing Link and even turning off the Windows firewall to no avail.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 12:41 PM
    I installed the leak for q10 but my radio still shows 1055
    Is it normal? Or have to flash the Radio only file in 1st page?
    If so how do I do that? Its auto loader?

Posted via CB10
    The same happened to me when I installed the leak. I then installed the 1899 flash from page 1 which finished in less than 3 minutes and now everything seems to be up to date and runs very smoothly.

Posted via CB10
    hakimmmmm likes this.
    12-25-13 12:54 PM
    The same happened to me when I installed the leak. I then installed the 1899 flash from page 1 which finished in less than 3 minutes and now everything seems to be up to date and runs very smoothly.

Posted via CB10
    And yes, it's an auto loader.

Posted via CB10
    hakimmmmm likes this.
    12-25-13 12:55 PM
    LOL! Gotta make time to get laid...where the device is backing up, perhaps.
    12-25-13 12:58 PM
    Being with Rogers I tried to send a pic. Same issue with me. Is this a OS issue or Rogers?

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like you both lost your APN info for whatever reason. You'll likely have to manually re-add it in for MMS to start working again... this was an issue for some Verizon users on .1055
    12-25-13 12:59 PM
    Sounds like you both lost your APN info for whatever reason. You'll likely have to manually re-add it in for MMS to start working again... this was an issue for some Verizon users on .1055
    This is what mine looks like can anyone on rogers see if there's is different?

Lengend presents 10.2.1.1925 for all Q and Z-img_20131225_140451.png

Lengend presents 10.2.1.1925 for all Q and Z-img_20131225_140447.png

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 01:05 PM
    The advanced MMS settings are missing from 1925. Anything I can do to add them?
    12-25-13 01:20 PM
    Side loaded the old alarm clock bar sys.clock-11.20.1.41.bar as suggested and get the back door options. Everything is there except for the alarm toggle pushbutton (little alarm clock that turns blue when touched), it's back to the on - off slider.

All back door options are on. Any suggestions, I like the pushbutton more for my uncoordinated fingers.
    Lengend presents 10.2.1.1925 for all Q and Z-img_20131225_141757.png

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 01:25 PM
    i dl-ed and ran the loader with the radio.. but when i check ABOUT>OS... it stills says radio version 10.2.1.1056...

so i get the radio only loader and do that... says same thing...

whats up with that?
    12-25-13 01:26 PM
    Downloaded the Mega link but it couldn't open.

I'm so old using 10.1.0.2039.
    12-25-13 01:28 PM
    Just installed on my z10 this morning. Very fluid and smooooth coming from 10.2.0.1803.
    Only issue I noticed is Gmail contacts were in process of syncing and I minimized the frame and contacts stopped syncing. I waited for a while but the total count was not changed. I rebooted the phone, opened the contacts app and left it open to complete syncing all my contacts (700+).
    Each time we get a new update, I can't help but wonder what BBRY would be if they had released THIS version on day 1, but in all fairness its getting better not worse. I also feel sorry for all those who choose to wait for the carrier release because they are REALLY missing out.
    justsomebbuser and TrickyCase like this.
    12-25-13 01:30 PM
    The advanced MMS settings are missing from 1925. Anything I can do to add them?
    Just in case you didn't look this way...
    From the hub, tap "Text Messages" tap "More" tap Text Messages and at the bottom of that window, it should show "advanced."

After you installed the new Leak, did you do a "Full" restore? It's a good idea NOT to restore "Setting" just media files and contact/calendar.
    Restoring older system setting to a newer OS speaks for itself.

I have a Z10 with At&T
    Have installed every single leak.... downloading from MEGA and using BlackBerry LInk on my PC and NEVER had a single issue!!
    12-25-13 01:37 PM
    Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 01:37 PM
    Updated to the 10.2.1 and everything works fine except it hasn't loaded in any of my phone contacts. I had unchecked 'settings' when i did the restore via Link. is there any way to get the contacts into my phone some other way? All I had done prior to installing the leak was do a standard full Back-Up via Link, I hadn't synced my contacts with any other program.
    12-25-13 01:40 PM
    From what I've read here, none of the 10.2 OS's have the ability to allow T-Mobile's wifi calling to function. I upgraded from BBLink to 10.2 in response to an "update available" message, and it no longer works. (I do NOT understand why BBLink would prompt to install an update on a T-Mobile phone if T-Mobile functions are disabled by that update.) I'm not confident about loading the radio file from prior version to restore function, and want to go back to 10.1.0.4780. Have spent several days figuring out it can't be done with BBLink, because the phone appears to revert to 10.2 during initial setup. I just want to get back to where I was before the update, and I'll wait patiently for a T-Mobile approved update. Have looked for an autoloader file for 10.1.0.4780 in a dozen different sites, and every one of them ends up pointing back to the same Mega.co.nz site that says the file is no longer available. How can this be done?
    12-25-13 01:45 PM
    Updated to the 10.2.1 and everything works fine except it hasn't loaded in any of my phone contacts. I had unchecked 'settings' when i did the restore via Link. is there any way to get the contacts into my phone some other way? All I had done prior to installing the leak was do a standard full Back-Up via Link, I hadn't synced my contacts with any other program.
    In contacts, you have several different location that may store your address.
    ALL, Your Carrier, Your PC, Sim Card, Email.
    Open contacts through the app and in the lower left corner tap the three lines and it'll show the different access points.

If your carrier offers a Phone Book on their site or in the cloud such as AT&T's Phone Book, it'll sync your contacts, so when you restore Don't restore your contacts from "Link.'
    After you're all set up just access the Phone Book and You're back in business.

That's how I do it with AT&T!

I also use Outlook on my PC's so I can access all my email address's in one place.
    If that's your case, you can copy your contacts to your SN card or to your device.

Or access your contacts within your Email program and copy them. It's a bit of a hassle but once done, consolidate them so you won't have the same problem next time.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 12-25-13 at 01:58 PM.
    12-25-13 01:48 PM
2,959 ... 5859606162 ...