03-13-14 02:07 PM
2,959 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    I don't see the option to change to the Dark Hub as some has mentioned??
    is there any screenshot??
    12-23-13 10:18 PM
    There was no option that I saw. I installed the OS and once the HUB was loaded, it was black. I believe someone posted a screenshot several pages back.
    The screenshot posted showed a regular white hub with the normal black individual accounts when swiping over to the right. Nothing new there.
    MrMousey likes this.
    12-23-13 10:18 PM
    lol don't press the bug blue button, press the "download or watch button" then untick the "download with download manager" then download.
    I also ran the program and ended up with a virus as well. I had to run the malwarebytes program to be able to get back onto my Internet. I did see your note about unchecking the download manager box but didn't see it on the first page so I thought it may be on the next page and I pressed the big blue download tab and then things went bad from there. I had to download the malware program on my device and move it to the PC to fix things since I couldn't even get on the Web.

All is well now but that site is junk SirJes. Thanks for all you do though.
    12-23-13 10:19 PM
    Dark theme works in the Contacts app if you restore from 10.2 and had the Contacts app set to dark theme already. If you restore from 10.1 or had light theme active in 10.2 when you made the backup you will not be able to change to dark theme in Contacts. Additionally, if you restored and have dark theme working in Contacts you probably can't go back to the white theme.
    12-23-13 10:21 PM
    Leaks are good but if there's no change log there's absolutely no point in loading this. Cmon people, start posting differences before I take the plunge twice in one week lol

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you should do the leg work, not judging just saying
    ami.one and moyah8 like this.
    12-23-13 10:22 PM
    Sirjes, you have the patience of a saint. You've answered this so many times. (It is very helpful, and thanks.)
    Totally agree! Keep laughing at the "WTH" "WTF" exasperations and think what a little careful reading would have saved them. Thanks SirJes!
    amanago and BBJoe2011 like this.
    12-23-13 10:24 PM
    The fostah got fixed since 1733.

Posted via CB10
    jevinzac likes this.
    12-23-13 10:24 PM
    I have a duplicate whatsapp in my hub now anyone else have this problem?
    same here in 1259, dose you VM work. MY VM stop working since 1055
    12-23-13 10:26 PM
    Two apps that have never worked for me before now work beautifully - HBO GO and Showtime Anywhere. I could never log in on all other BB10 OSes. Leak worth it just for these!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 10:27 PM
    Also can I get a mod to edit the topic title to include STL100-1?

Posted via CB10
    This is the Twitter 10.2.1.2 bar and NOT the 10.2.2 bar! Please check and revert.
    I know its been asked a billion times but does anyone have the new BBM beta that can possibly upload for us long time beta members that did not have it pushed to us for some reason
    Jamie Wooten and SirSti23 like this.
    How do you make someone a level 1 contact?
    12-23-13 10:28 PM
    Also can I get a mod to edit the topic title to include STL100-1?

Posted via CB10
    I "reported" ur post lol that way a MOD sees it quicker and hopefully edits the title

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-23-13 10:29 PM
    I also ran the program and ended up with a virus as well. I had to run the malwarebytes program to be able to get back onto my Internet. I did see your note about unchecking the download manager box but didn't see it on the first page so I thought it may be on the next page and I pressed the big blue download tab and then things went bad from there. I had to download the malware program on my device and move it to the PC to fix things since I couldn't even get on the Web.

All is well now but that site is junk SirJes. Thanks for all you do though.
    well i decided to do links there, because i thought it worked faster than mega for everyone , cause it does for me, sorry about all that though.
    i'll do mega links from now also
    give ya'll more options.
    little advice tho, get chrome and get adblockplus
    Take them out for dinner?

Seriously though I think if u make the contact a "favourite " then that makes then a lvl one

Posted via CB10
    Can anyone post another download link??? Idk if its my unreliable Optimum cable connection or if Mega is my issue...64kb/s is killing me
    12-23-13 10:30 PM
    installed both google play and google play services and clash of clans doesnt error out when trying to sign in but at the same time doesnt let you sign in... soooo cloooose
    12-23-13 10:30 PM
    hey you all.. have link download bar file bbm10.3 new? sent me.. ican't update in my beta zone app
    12-23-13 10:31 PM
    Maybe you should do the leg work, not judging just saying
    eh i did it for him on pg 25 . it took me a while how to figure out how to do it . of course that was after i figured out how to get Darcy's tools anf figured out how to work that. Whew pretty proud right now. And thanks to Darcy's tools i figured out a whole lot more.
    12-23-13 10:32 PM
    same here in 1259, dose you VM work. MY VM stop working since 1055
    try to uninstall whatsapp then install it again.
    12-23-13 10:33 PM
    Hey everyone! Only issue I knew earlier was accounts was slow and evernote was broken.

I have no power and signal at home so I'm sitting in my car in a random parking lot with a few bars lol.

I have a generator at home to keep warm but I'm thinking maybe Internet is a better idea so I can install the leak as well lol.

And I also live in Scarborough. My whole area has no power and might not have power till the weekend but I did see Toronto Hydro working in my area. Hopefully soon!

I'll stop post Q5/10 with 1899 radio tomorrow morning once I reach work. For now use Sirjes's hybrid has it works.

Merry Christmas!

Posted via CB10
    A few spots in B-Town got hammered, a few people a couple of blocks over have no power, its really f***ed up, trees all whacked...get your car away from trees man, once those things fall it's game over!

Merry Christmas to you too, be safe
    12-23-13 10:34 PM
    well i decided to do links there, because i thought it worked faster than mega for everyone , cause it does for me, sorry about all that though.
    i'll do mega links from now also
    give ya'll more options.
    little advice tho, get chrome and get adblockplus
    I have chrome but I will for sure get the adblockplus that you mention. No need to apologize though as it was my error since I saw your warning. I just didn't see the box to uncheck and thought it was on the next page. Just not sure about that site is all. The malware just stopped me from getting on the Web for a bit is all and it was an easy fix.
    igorochek likes this.
    12-23-13 10:35 PM
    Hey everyone! Only issue I knew earlier was accounts was slow and evernote was broken.

I have no power and signal at home so I'm sitting in my car in a random parking lot with a few bars lol.

I have a generator at home to keep warm but I'm thinking maybe Internet is a better idea so I can install the leak as well lol.

And I also live in Scarborough. My whole area has no power and might not have power till the weekend but I did see Toronto Hydro working in my area. Hopefully soon!

I'll stop post Q5/10 with 1899 radio tomorrow morning once I reach work. For now use Sirjes's hybrid has it works.

Merry Christmas!

Posted via CB10
    Evernote is broken? Cannot remember reading that. If so, thats a deal breaker for me unless its localized or can be installed as an Android app. Planned to install it tomorrow or Wednesday. Need some confirmation on this.
    12-23-13 10:36 PM
    No reason to, it is available from the beta zone app.
    Only for a select few.

9700 ~ 9900 ~ Z10 ~ Z30
    12-23-13 10:36 PM
2,959 ... 2425262728 ...