09-16-13 10:02 AM
40 12
tools
    Folks,
    My entire weekend went away re-installing the 1725 and setup/playing/testing. My eyes are hating me...
    I suggest leaks are released on Monday instead of Friday night (I know I know, I need to learn to control my self but I am sure there many like me out there)

P.S. I expect hundreds of you bashing me so I am not actually expecting BerryLeaks to take this too serious

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 11:01 PM
    LOL at the PS, just thought I'd point out that many of us work during the week. For example I work most Saturdays so when we leak on a Friday (after a good Friday night I always leak) it's tough for me to be around the forums Saturday.

Our schedules are all over the damn place anyway but you get the idea.
    09-15-13 11:35 PM
    Folks,
    My entire weekend went away re-installing the 1725 and setup/playing/testing. My eyes are hating me...
    I suggest leaks are released on Monday instead of Friday night (I know I know, I need to learn to control my self but I am sure there many like me out there)

P.S. I expect hundreds of you bashing me so I am not actually expecting BerryLeaks to take this too serious

Posted via CB10
    I know how you feel. I work around my leaks with chores and family. Currently still reloading apps but worth it! Lost an android app (won't work on 10.2.0.1725) but got an old bar from goodereader loading now. Is there something wrong with us?

Posted via Zed 10 Oreo running 10.2.0.1725 with Camera Hybrid
    SirSti23 likes this.
    09-15-13 11:43 PM
    In my case, I'm busy for the most part during the week
    Leaking it on weekends are the best for me, because I can monitor the forum and answer (sometimes rather stupid) questions on the leak thread
    toobs623 likes this.
    09-15-13 11:49 PM
    Let's be thrilled that all these talented people take their free time to build, test and leak these OS updates so we the common users don't have to wait for the pathetic and ancient OS upgrades that come down the line from the carriers! Guess what I mean is, we need to realize that these people have lives too and they don't revolve around us. They certainly have my thanks all these years!

Posted via CB10
    newcollector likes this.
    09-16-13 12:02 AM
    I have all the time in the world. Unless it between the hours of 12am and 11:49pm then I am a bit busy.

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    09-16-13 12:08 AM
    No. Release them on the day that ends with a Y.
    newcollector likes this.
    09-16-13 12:37 AM
    Lol I'm good with friday-saturday

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 12:42 AM
    Sometimes things happen. Sometimes, not so much.

Life is all around us...seasons are changing, the sun is shining, life in all its forms beckons us to enjoy.

Oh, wait...SPOTTED: BB10 OS 598432516.01.48789
    Uzi and newcollector like this.
    09-16-13 12:48 AM
    Or you could exercise self control and wait til Monday to mess around with the newest leak that dropped on Friday. Or I guess, everyone could just happily conform to your schedule. Either way.....

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 01:05 AM
    Oh, wait...SPOTTED: BB10 OS 598432516.01.48789[/QUOTE]

This made my day :roftl: Lol

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    09-16-13 01:17 AM
    Let's be thrilled that all these talented people take their free time to build, test and leak these OS updates so we the common users don't have to wait for the pathetic and ancient OS upgrades that come down the line from the carriers! Guess what I mean is, we need to realize that these people have lives too and they don't revolve around us. They certainly have my thanks all these years!

Posted via CB10
    Talented people? Come on.

The only person we should be thanking is the BlackBerry employee who leaks the build to the "team".

BlackBerry leaks have existed for decades, way before this self-proclaimed elite group of people started taking credit for them.

Some of them have provided useful input, while some of them are entirely offensive and arrogant.

I'm sure they have talents, but there's nothing talented about uploading a leak to Mega and posting it on a forum.

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    09-16-13 01:39 AM
    Uploading a link to mega and posting it is about 1% of what happens. You are entitled to your opinion, just saying.
    09-16-13 01:44 AM
    Uploading a link to mega and posting it is about 1% of what happens. You are entitled to your opinion, just saying.
    Care to elaborate on the 99%? Didn't think so.

It's your choice to withhold the leak and test it. We don't ask you to do that. Other than the testing you're just middle-men.

We got leaks before you, and we'll get leaks after you.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 02:27 AM

It's your choice to withhold the leak and test it. We don't ask you to do that. Other than the testing you're just middle-men.

Posted via CB10
    Dude ctho...wth?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 02:37 AM
    Talented people? Come on.

The only person we should be thanking is the BlackBerry employee who leaks the build to the "team".

BlackBerry leaks have existed for decades, way before this self-proclaimed elite group of people started taking credit for them.

Some of them have provided useful input, while some of them are entirely offensive and arrogant.

I'm sure they have talents, but there's nothing talented about uploading a leak to Mega and posting it on a forum.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Blah. Blah. Blah.

Bring something to the table before you start talking smack.

Got some leaked software? Whatcha gonna do? Please, educate us all on how things OUGHT to be done.

Until then, take a seat and show a hint of respect.

I am moderating this subforum and I will not tolerate crap like this. Period.

I will leave your ridiculously biased and simple comments as an example for others. Future instigation of bickering will be deleted forthwith.
    Uzi, pkcable, newcollector and 2 others like this.
    09-16-13 03:55 AM
    Best thing to wake up to on Saturday. Good distraction from hangovers!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 04:02 AM
    winter is coming.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 04:28 AM
    Folks,

Posted via CB10
    I prefer Friday - get home, download the leak and either go to sleep or install it right away. Any major flaws should turn up during the weekend allowing me to revert back to an older version if necessary.

And yes, I know I have no life.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 04:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    ******** like this will ruin it for all of us!

I apologized on his behalf.

STL 100-3 os 10.2.0.1725
    09-16-13 04:44 AM
    Blah. Blah. Blah.

Bring something to the table before you start talking smack.

Got some leaked software? Whatcha gonna do? Please, educate us all on how things OUGHT to be done.

Until then, take a seat and show a hint of respect.

I am moderating this subforum and I will not tolerate crap like this. Period.

I will leave your ridiculously biased and simple comments as an example for others. Future instigation of bickering will be deleted forthwith.
    If you can explain why your "work" deserves to be respected, I will sincerely apologise and retract my comments. Threatening to moderate my comments for such a request is ridiculous.

I'm sure the more humble members of your team will admit that what they do does not require any special talent at all.

Nothing personal, we're all adults right.

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    09-16-13 04:56 AM
    I prefer everyday of the week woooohooooo. Keep them coming team!!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 05:08 AM
    If you can explain why your "work" deserves to be respected, I will sincerely apologise and retract my comments. Threatening to moderate my comments for such a request is ridiculous.

I'm sure the more humble members of your team will admit that what they do does not require any special talent at all.

Nothing personal, we're all adults right.

Posted via CB10
    When somebody offers you a service it is work on their part. Even if it is just getting a file and uploading it. It is something that you would not have had if they didn't upload it. That said the berryleaks team tests leaks on their personal devices and push them to the max to see the break points. Then use older files to fix break points. All for free. Their time and devices on the line. That is where they should get respect.

But hey, don't like what they say or do. Get the os leaks from your source. Till then sit down and enjoy what is shared.

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 and MeerMusik like this.
    09-16-13 05:40 AM
    Without replying to a specific post, it seems to me that "somebody" isn't receiving validation and appreciation they "feel" they deserve in whatever aspect of their life, so they feel they must dump on others who ARE appreciated. Nobody asked you to say thanks, or even respond to this thread for that matter. Are you using any of the leaks coming from this team? If not, that's fine, but no need to poison the environment for others. If you do, then maybe keep your comments to yourself. It appears from some of your posts on other threads that you DO in fact use these leaks and ask questions when you have problems. I guess you just expect people to give up their time to answer these questions, but we certainly shouldn't be appreciative of that. Yes, we are all adults - some of us just don't behave like it.
    Last edited by npisano; 09-16-13 at 06:43 AM.
    09-16-13 05:58 AM
    Not sure how such an innocent thread got highjacked and turned so nasty. I have never installed a leak but I greatly appreciate the work of the leak team for the multitude who do install the leaks. Also, because of the leaks I already know what greatness is coming to my Z10.
    09-16-13 06:53 AM
40 12