05-11-14 03:15 AM
55 123
tools
    Hi guys,

I know some of you are not agreed with title but for me leaks were reason for wait.
    I was happy with my 8310 in early 2007 and iphone announced didnt impressed me I decided to stay with BB (I was able to get from US) and by the time heard news about bold is coming gives me reason to stay. Finally its launched fastest blackberry ever with new UI and OS. I moved to 9000 still sometime get disappoint when I see iPhone 3g with big touch screen. After couples of month show leak pics of strom 1 iPhone killer my hope for touch screen BB got fueled and decided to wait. finally launched iPhone Killer but unfortunately didnt came to Rogers Canada also turn out to cockroach killer. By march 2009 storm 2 pics got leaked with pizzo touch screen and again my hope got . (iPhone was keep getting better with every update). Again didnt launch on Rogers and didnt got enough ratings (positive reviews) so decided to wait but my hope was running out of fuel and I start following crackberry for leaks thanks to crackberry their device & OS leaks that keeps me no board. When Torch leaked out got another reason to stay bcz this time keyboard was bonus. Finally Oct 2010 upgraded to 9800 but disappointed with camera, browser, screen (ppi) bcz iPhone 4 was all-around every new phone which came after iPhone 4 had to battle with retinal display and BB wasnt exceptional. Now I really want to jump and BB released prototype playbook running on QNX and also future BB will run on QNX this big news couldnt stop me to upgrading to 9810 a hope for better camera and screen still didnt fulfilled. After long wait Z10 was released bought on the day its released on Rogers this time screen, OS10, hardware was good enough to ignore camera and battery. Since then with every leak BB10 getting better and better gives me reason to stay in Feb 2014 get upgrade to Z30 and since then waiting for leak that give me reason to try but unfortunately 10.3 isnt available on Z30. Now its more then three months and my Z30 havent tested new leak.

Chan please let them leak..

(CB members please dont advice me to move android or iPhone)
    05-03-14 04:49 PM
    FYI 2947 came out March 28. 5 weeks

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    05-03-14 05:09 PM
    Yeah I'm sure writing a message to Chen will make him reconsider and let unfinished/internal software escape his premises.
    05-03-14 05:13 PM
    Yeah I'm sure writing a message to Chen will make him reconsider and let unfinished/internal software escape his premises.
    Oh Yea. It will for sure. Hell personally upload to his own mega account and send us the link.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 06:18 PM
    "Leaks were reason to wait"

You are still waiting, just longer. You'll be alright.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 06:22 PM
    Ppl like this are never happy. This guy will write a post wanting leak the day the official release of new software. 10.4 wish list. Seems no one can ever just enjoy what they have. Always looking for the next better this. Just breathe and be happy. I don't get it. I've never loaded a leak, I just waited for official releases. I love BlackBerry but there's more going on in my life then BlackBerry software. Love this phone (Z10)
    elliott436 likes this.
    05-03-14 06:55 PM
    Ppl like this are never happy. This guy will write a post wanting leak the day the official release of new software. 10.4 wish list. Seems no one can ever just enjoy what they have. Always looking for the next better this. Just breathe and be happy. I don't get it. I've never loaded a leak, I just waited for official releases. I love BlackBerry but there's more going on in my life then BlackBerry software. Love this phone (Z10)
    People like you don't like change same like iphone users
    Doggerz likes this.
    05-03-14 06:59 PM
    People like you don't like change same like iphone users
    I have nothing against change lol I'm just not crying for it and constantly looking for something new. It's ok to live in the now my friend. Do you buy a car when it's half assembled off the production line? Just to have it and add pieces as you go? Cuz that's what a leak is. When it's ready it's out. Patience.
    05-03-14 07:15 PM
    I have nothing against change lol I'm just not crying for it and constantly looking for something new. It's ok to live in the now my friend. Do you buy a car when it's half assembled off the production line? Just to have it and add pieces as you go? Cuz that's what a leak is. When it's ready it's out. Patience.
    Don't ever load a leak (not really leaks actually, but that's another story) or you'll become like us. Leak addicts lol

velkod likes this.
    05-03-14 07:41 PM
    leaks kept things exciting, now that Chen has supposedly put a stop to leaks I have nothing to look forward to on my blackberry anymore

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz likes this.
    05-03-14 09:34 PM
    I heard today there is no such thing as leaks.

Posted on CB10
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    05-03-14 09:36 PM

Posted on CB10
    Let's term it "Grey OS"
    anon721037, red72 and ubizmo like this.
    05-03-14 09:39 PM
    I completely agree with you. Although I have loaded a few leaks, there's more in my life than just the next BlackBerry software.

People like the OP should just find something worthwhile in their lives or just another addiction to hold them over in-between BB10 leaks and get off Chen's nuts.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 09:45 PM
    I used to check Crackberry everyday for leaks. Unless my phone is functioning in an unintended way, I won't be installing another one. Well, I won't install leak after leak. I'll at least wait until leak #5 or when an official os leak drops.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 09:59 PM
    Alol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    05-03-14 10:01 PM
    leaks kept things exciting, now that Chen has supposedly put a stop to leaks I have nothing to look forward to on my blackberry anymore

Posted via CB10
    Don't make your phone your life. There are so many other things that are exciting. When you find something you will realize you don't have to have your BlackBerry in your hands st all time and answering calls and messages is good enough. Take things as they come.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 10:02 PM
    Don't make your phone your life. There are so many other things that are exciting. When you find something you will realize you don't have to have your BlackBerry in your hands st all time and answering calls and messages is good enough. Take things as they come.

Posted via CB10
    Don't make your phone your life, now you tell us this,
    05-03-14 10:06 PM

Posted on CB10
    you must be read it somewhere...

Posted via CB10
    anon721037, eldricho and kbz1960 like this.
    05-03-14 10:07 PM
    you must be read it somewhere...

Posted via CB10
    Someone was trying to teach me something.
    Uzi, eldricho and Lostboy5151 like this.
    05-03-14 10:08 PM
    Some people need to get laid. Or ride roller coasters. By all means do NOT whatever you do.. get another phone. Like the I phone. Not sur, because I never had one. But, I don't think they get leaks.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 and ronfc like this.
    05-03-14 10:12 PM
    I've never understood why Blackberry doesn't have a "developer preview" program like iOS and Windows Phone have in place.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk
    05-03-14 10:44 PM
    I've never understood why Blackberry doesn't have a "developer preview" program like iOS and Windows Phone have in place.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk
    Isn't that what sdk is?

clie610 likes this.
    05-03-14 10:54 PM
    Isn't that what sdk is?

Nope. They're not even close to the same thing unless Blackberry allows you to bypass carrier approval and get OS updates on your phone. An SDK is basically developer tools. I'm talking about hitting "check for updates" and you download the newest build.
    05-03-14 11:23 PM
    Hi guys,

I know some of you are not agreed with title but for me leaks were reason for wait.
    I was happy with my 8310 in early 2007 and iphone announced didnt impressed me I decided to stay with BB (I was able to get from US) and by the time heard news about bold is coming gives me reason to stay. Finally its launched fastest blackberry ever with new UI and OS. I moved to 9000 still sometime get disappoint when I see iPhone 3g with big touch screen. After couples of month show leak pics of strom 1 iPhone killer my hope for touch screen BB got fueled and decided to wait. finally launched iPhone Killer but unfortunately didnt came to Rogers Canada also turn out to cockroach killer. By march 2009 storm 2 pics got leaked with pizzo touch screen and again my hope got . (iPhone was keep getting better with every update). Again didnt launch on Rogers and didnt got enough ratings (positive reviews) so decided to wait but my hope was running out of fuel and I start following crackberry for leaks thanks to crackberry their device & OS leaks that keeps me no board. When Torch leaked out got another reason to stay bcz this time keyboard was bonus. Finally Oct 2010 upgraded to 9800 but disappointed with camera, browser, screen (ppi) bcz iPhone 4 was all-around every new phone which came after iPhone 4 had to battle with retinal display and BB wasnt exceptional. Now I really want to jump and BB released prototype playbook running on QNX and also future BB will run on QNX this big news couldnt stop me to upgrading to 9810 a hope for better camera and screen still didnt fulfilled. After long wait Z10 was released bought on the day its released on Rogers this time screen, OS10, hardware was good enough to ignore camera and battery. Since then with every leak BB10 getting better and better gives me reason to stay in Feb 2014 get upgrade to Z30 and since then waiting for leak that give me reason to try but unfortunately 10.3 isnt available on Z30. Now its more then three months and my Z30 havent tested new leak.

Chan please let them leak..

(CB members please dont advice me to move android or iPhone)
    He isn't talking about leaking new os, and how long the wait is, he is talking about hope, having something to look forward to. If it were not for knowing a new os,(bb10) and the z10 device were coming out, I was going to jump ship to android or or windows phone. But the only reason I waited, was know that there was something better coming.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 11:58 PM
    Nope. They're not even close to the same thing unless Blackberry allows you to bypass carrier approval and get OS updates on your phone. An SDK is basically developer tools. I'm talking about hitting "check for updates" and you download the newest build.
    ah I see, in BlackBerry you must go to BlackBerry website and download the autoloader for dev

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 11:59 PM
55 123