05-02-14 06:18 AM
240 ... 678910
tools
    I've been saying that for pages and threads now lol no one listens they just keep sucking up and praising him. The stuff he has "leaked" have all been officially from a different country (found the same day or a few days after) or on the production server

I'd love to be proven wrong lol. I'd love to have a working 10.3 leak for the Z30. But I'll have to wait till sometime in July to try it (sdk comes out in may but I'm away with the military till July, Booo lol)

Posted via CB10
    Didn't know 1925 came out a few days later :O.

Also doubt me and screw everyone here

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:36 PM
    Let me put it this way, if lengend actually had something for the community he would do less yapping and more releasing
    I can yap all day and not release cause I don't owe you or anyone an OS.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:38 PM
    Don't listen to the H8Rs lengend, you're still my hero.
    04-23-14 07:41 PM
    Don't listen to the H8Rs lengend, you're still my hero.
    +1000. Ignore the trolls

Rockin my Z10 ?
    04-23-14 07:42 PM

Also doubt me and screw everyone here

Posted via CB10
    It was like this with another guy who had a "source" berryinsider I think his name was. He demand everyone bow down to him, and if someone didn't he threaten not to release leaks ect.

Leaks will happen weather you or someone else does it. It doesn't really matter to me. Sure I would love new leak OS 's but am I going to praise someone and treat them like God? Nope lol

Posted via CB10
    peter0328 and deezy87 like this.
    04-23-14 07:42 PM
    +1000. Ignore the trolls

Rockin my Z10 ?
    Lol trolls!?
    This is just like what happened with berryinsider lol whoever didn't bow down to the "leaker" was a troll ect

I'm the biggest BlackBerry fan out there lol ask my friends they hate me all I do I talk BlackBerry and try to get them to switch from iPhone

Posted via CB10
    peter0328 likes this.
    04-23-14 07:44 PM
    I can yap all day and not release cause I don't owe you or anyone an OS.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Not sure people have so much hate. If he has something we'll get it eventually, if not then oh well, we will have to wait. Compare yourselves to him, have you given the community anything? No....has he? yes...just because the last few leaks have been on the server don't really mean anything.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:46 PM
    Lol. Not sure people have so much hate. If he has something we'll get it eventually, if not then oh well, we will have to wait. Compare yourselves to him, have you given the community anything? No....has he? yes...just because the last few leaks have been on the server don't really mean anything.

Posted via CB10
    Ps. Not really directed to you, but to everyone. I don't have "hate" I don't even know the guy lol. I'm just stating my opinion that's all like everyone else here. If lengend or anyone is offered that I do apologize. But I really haven't said anything bad yet

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:52 PM
    Lol trolls!?
    This is just like what happened with berryinsider lol whoever didn't bow down to the "leaker" was a troll ect

I'm the biggest BlackBerry fan out there lol ask my friends they hate me all I do I talk BlackBerry and try to get them to switch from iPhone

Posted via CB10
    No one said to bow to me. I always kept to myself and never really cared what you guys wanted. Soon as I started posting more often I started getting hate.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:58 PM
    Let's all leave it at that. No need to say anything bad to anyone for no reason unless they have committed a crime

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 08:03 PM
    It's the song that never ends... it just goes on and on my friends.. second verse same as the first!! This is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friends.. lmao

Posted via CB10
    meltbox360 likes this.
    04-23-14 08:05 PM
    Oops double post
    04-23-14 08:05 PM
    Oops double post
    I guess it went on, and on, my friend.
    04-23-14 08:31 PM
    I don't understand why anyone has a beef against leakers.

They are just like you or I ; enthusiasts to a brand maybe they took a leap and now work with or for in some way shape or from for the company they like you and I dream or have dreamed about working for/with.

Lengend all the power to you bud.

I remember my days working with a carrier partner just because I had the OS that everyone drool'd for doesn't mean I'm obligated to release it.

Good things come to those who wait and better things come to the company if information is not released before it's ready to be.

Let alone has anyone thought that the people your hating could be potentially putting their jobs on the line?

ID10TS

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    04-23-14 08:33 PM
    I'm not afraid of Chen.

Here's another fresh leek...

Attachment 264533

That's a fake Leek. Obviously photoshopped.
    04-23-14 08:34 PM

Now you've made me hate frogs.
    04-23-14 08:34 PM
    Peeves, is this how you pick up chick's too with begging? Lmaoo

Peevish doesn't swing that way.

LEAKERS ARE COWARDS

If you're not, then throw us some 10.2.2 or 10.3 for the z30

COWARDS

See post #31:

Always easy to push others to take the risks that the one doing the pushing is not willing to take.
    04-23-14 08:37 PM
    I've been saying that for pages and threads now lol no one listens they just keep sucking up and praising him. The stuff he has "leaked" have all been officially from a different country (found the same day or a few days after) or on the production server
    More or less, with one exception I can think of. See below.

In that case someone shared a copy of the OS that was widely distributed to enterprise beta customers. Newer than production, but not exactly totally seeekrit sauce either. And 10.2.1.1925 did become a production release.. for some weird reason..

It's not that I don't want to release leaks it's more of the fact that me and my source just don't care about 10.2.2 and have no desire to even get it.

I LOLL'D.

Edit: also we don't care about 10.2.1 anymore cause its all minor fixes. They will end up on production eventually.

That's why no one ever leaked anything. They figured "they will all end up on production eventually". Double LOL.

Leakers got afraid of Chen-double_lol.jpg
    04-23-14 08:45 PM
    I've only seen good things out of Lengend, so all I can say is, "Thanks!" More power to you, bro. I'll be keeping an eye out on Friday.

My top two issues with the10.3 leak are the camera launch failure due to "too many open apps" and the Bluetooth pairing issue where text messages don't load and it doesn't un-pair, which requires restart. But I'm willing to take the risk and the responsibility, so bring on the leaks!

Listen, BlackBerry had better do everything possible to keep things interesting to current customers, and frequent software improvements are the best available approach (no one buys a BlackBerry because of hardware, except Q-series people, I guess). Jolla Sailfish had software updates at a rapid clip, and BlackBerry should do the same with leaks, since its carrier relations here in the States absolutely suck, making official upgrades unworkable. If Chen doesn't get that, it's very bad news.

The leakers are the main thing keeping BlackBerry relevant. The Q20 seems delayed and the Z50 is a question mark. The Z3 is not a premium device. Low spec smartphones are poor bets IMHO, especially when the asking price is the same as high spec devices, la BlackBerry.

Sent from my BB Z10 running OS 10.3.0.140.
    04-23-14 09:29 PM
    Without leaks, it gets pretty boring here in CB.

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz likes this.
    04-23-14 09:47 PM
    Peeves, is this how you pick up chick's too with begging? Lmaooo

Posted via CB10
    Yo, don't knock it till you try it homie G.
    04-23-14 09:58 PM
    He's not going to do anything, someone had a channel chat with him. His feelings were hurt, cause people were being mean. That was the gist of it, for that reason - he said he won't release anything.
    04-23-14 10:16 PM
    He's not going to do anything, someone had a channel chat with him. His feelings were hurt, cause people were being mean. That was the gist of it, for that reason - he said he won't release anything.
    Oh you mean "Random Individual". Lmfaooooo

Posted via CB10
    nappp and zephyr613 like this.
    04-23-14 10:22 PM
    Put me in the love leaks/leakers - don't love Chen camp.

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.2.1.2234 / T-Mobile USA
    04-23-14 10:26 PM
    Oh you mean "Random Individual". Lmfaooooo

Posted via CB10
    Yup that guy lol
    04-23-14 10:32 PM
240 ... 678910