05-02-14 06:18 AM
240 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Pkcable is the absolute best forum moderator. The most understanding and patient person on the forums without a doubt. He has always been fair. Awesome guy.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and M_Portiss like this.
    04-20-14 03:34 AM
    Leak anyone?

Oh my god, am I a troll, or just a beggar?

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.2947/2759
    Your a begging troll. Oh heck. Now I am a troll.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 03:36 AM
    Anyone else think Peevish and PKCable were separated at birth? Doppelganger?

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2947
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-14 05:36 AM
    If this thread keeps at that it's definitely heading to the off-topic forum :P

Let me try pulling it back...

Regarding the leaks, do they have to be leaked by someone from the inside? Or does someone who's a hacker for hire or something break into BlackBerry and pull the files?

And I really think that there needs to be some official beta testing by the community, especially in the early stages of a new OS... this will surely help them greatly if they are able to make an organized platform to report bugs..

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.2102
    04-20-14 06:12 AM

Regarding the leaks, do they have to be leaked by someone from the inside? Or does someone who's a hacker for hire or something break into BlackBerry and pull the files?

And I really think that there needs to be some official beta testing by the community, especially in the early stages of a new OS... this will surely help them greatly if they are able to make an organized platform to report bugs..

The answer is obvious.

You can't hack blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 09:31 AM

Let me make it more official let's get back on track folk. I know folks are just joking around but let's get back to the topic at hand please.
    Yass85 likes this.
    04-20-14 02:29 PM
    I really hope Legend would drop something soon like a. 10.2.2 of some sort eve if he doesn't think is worth it, but for us it will

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 07:04 PM
    I really hope Legend would drop something soon like a. 10.2.2 of some sort eve if he doesn't think is worth it, but for us it will

Posted via CB10
    I'm good with only releasing leaks that provide new features. With every leak comes at least three threads absolutely full of repeat questions and people who won't even read the first post. All for what, bug fixes? Let's get some releases that are worth it by giving us new features. My opinion only

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    04-20-14 07:21 PM
    I'm good with only releasing leaks that provide new features. With every leak comes at least three threads absolutely full of repeat questions and people who won't even read the first post. All for what, bug fixes? Let's get some releases that are worth it by giving us new features. My opinion only

Sent from an ATM
    Hmm everyone **** their pants when the "berry leaks" team did this
    Why is everyone changing their minds now? Lol
    Ps.. I wasn't swearing I said pop but and an extra o lol

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by habs_fan; 04-20-14 at 08:15 PM.
    04-20-14 07:27 PM
    I'm not afraid of Chen.

Here's another fresh leek...

Leakers got afraid of Chen-leek.jpg
    byransays and spiculated like this.
    04-20-14 08:02 PM
    Hmm everyone **** their pants when the "berry leaks" team did this
    Why is everyone changing their minds now? Lol
    Ps.. I wasn't swearing I said pop but and an extra o lol

Posted via CB10
    He is one person. Not a team of people. Now of he were openly passing around leaks to his friends and then they basically ran around cb rubbing it in everyone's face.. it might cause more of a stir

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 08:21 PM
    He is one person. Not a team of people. Now of he were openly passing around leaks to his friends and then they basically ran around cb rubbing it in everyone's face.. it might cause more of a stir

Posted via CB10
    I'm not arguing about that I was more saying how people were saying they don't want a leak if its "unstable" and doesn't work. And when BL did that people complained saying let them decide ect
    If that makes sense

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by habs_fan; 04-20-14 at 09:30 PM.
    04-20-14 08:24 PM
    It seems chen made all the leakers afraid as leaks are stopped.

Z-10
    And they should be afraid of John Chen as he's comes across with the same business sense that EMC uses. If an employee at EMC did or said anything in public that EMC felt would harm them in anyway EMC would first fire them, then sue crap out of them. When you work for any company everything inside the company belongs to the company and not you or others who you share it with outside the company. Just like email, there are still people who think that their company has no right to snoop or look through their work email, in fact they have ever legal right to do so.

I just think with respect to BB10 OS releases BlackBerry should have had some kind of system like they do fore BBOS devices were you can download the autoloader for the carrier, and list all the carriers around the world and that the latest OS versions are. It would still be up to the user to decided if they want to download it and update there device.
    04-20-14 08:38 PM
    It's not that I don't want to release leaks it's more of the fact that me and my source just don't care about 10.2.2 and have no desire to even get it.

Were focused on 10.3 cause its the one with new features, new UI and all the other sweet stuff.

Edit: also we don't care about 10.2.1 anymore cause its all minor fixes. They will end up on production eventually.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 09:10 PM
    But 10.3 is not gonna leak any time soon, so please just drop some 10.2.2 to keep us talking about something new.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 09:29 PM
    It's not that I don't want to release leaks it's more of the fact that me and my source just don't care about 10.2.2 and have no desire to even get it.

Were focused on 10.3 cause its the one with new features, new UI and all the other sweet stuff.

Edit: also we don't care about 10.2.1 anymore cause its all minor fixes. They will end up on production eventually.

Posted via CB10
    Lengend, is 10.2.2 just a bug fixes build that will eventually release for all devices or just for the Z3?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 09:40 PM
    Lengend, is 10.2.2 just a bug fixes build that will eventually release for all devices or just for the Z3?

Posted via CB10
    No idea what 10.2.2 is. Never asked lol.

Also 10.3 will come soon and leap frog the competition.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 10:06 PM
    Leaks come when they come!
    04-20-14 10:16 PM
    Leaks come when they come!
    Spoken like a true champ er. Mod I mean.
    Either way this is 100% correct

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    04-20-14 10:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's quite the statement.

I hate knowing that it's lengend now. I'm just going to refer you as legend. I always thought it was legend because you are the legend of putting out leaks. Lame I thought, but it stuck to me.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 11:13 PM
    That's quite the statement.

I hate knowing that it's lengend now. I'm just going to refer you as legend. I always thought it was legend because you are the legend of putting out leaks. Lame I thought, but it stuck to me.

Posted via CB10
    Call him legend and you get blacklisted from leaks. Not worth it bro!!

Sent from an ATM
    04-20-14 11:22 PM
    Spoken like a true champ er. Mod I mean.
    Either way this is 100% correct

Posted via CB10
    Kiss ***
    04-21-14 01:33 AM
    No idea what 10.2.2 is. Never asked lol.

Posted via CB10
    Cool. Thanks man.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:43 AM
    So when can we expect it from you lengend? If its coming soon. please hint us.

(C00387D95) - Happenings in India H.I.I
    04-21-14 03:09 AM
    You can expect everything a month later once the DEV SDK version of 10.3 is released.
    You could see hybrids and/or clones of the DEV release.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 03:52 AM
240 ... 34567 ...