05-02-14 06:18 AM
240 ... 23456 ...
tools
    How many installed it cause I went to eat and came back to see it was gone?
    Lengend, it was 10.2.0.1761. Old version. Was a troll.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 07:05 PM
    Hi. I was just wondering because I've recently heard that in May a new BlackBerry 10.3 is leaking. I was wondering what it actually is, and seeing that the current leak of 10.3 is a really early version, would the leak that's coming in May be a more developed and stable version?

Please reply as soon as possible

Thanks,
    Carlos

Posted via my AWESOME BlackBerry Z10
    Lol nothing is leaking that we know of. The 10.3 OS SDK is being released for developers.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 07:05 PM
    Lol nothing is leaking that we know of. The 10.3 OS SDK is being released for developers.

Posted via CB10
    Which means we should have a working radio for Z30
    But I'll be gone and away from a computer

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 07:06 PM
    Which means we should have a working radio for Z30
    But I'll be gone and away from a computer

Posted via CB10
    Ohhhh didn't even think of that. So when the 10.3 sdk drops we can put the Z30 radio in a autoloader and have 10.3.0.141 with working calls?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajbir01; 04-18-14 at 08:13 PM.
    04-18-14 07:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Keep thinking that . See you guys in about a month

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 08:12 PM
    Lengend, it was 10.2.0.1761. Old version. Was a troll.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh ok thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 08:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Changed my mind. Shouldnt've said that. Peevish will be begging you now.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 08:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Month sounds about right...

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 01:42 AM
    I'm not scared...just not worth releasing crappie OS. I have no need for 10.2.1 or 10.2.2 OS atm so I don't bother for those.

Posted via CB10
    Let us decide if it is as u say 'crappy'.
    04-19-14 10:55 AM
    I have a source. His name is habs_fan.

Posted via CB10
    Shhh I told you not to tell anyone! That's it everyone is cut off you can thank Peevish everybody

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 12:22 PM
    Shhh I told you not to tell anyone! That's it everyone is cut off you can thank Peevish everybody

Posted via CB10
    It could have been a different habs_fan, but now everyone knows it's you. Silly goose.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 12:31 PM
    It could have been a different habs_fan, but now everyone knows it's you. Silly goose.

Posted via CB10
    LOL.... you guys are great!
    04-19-14 12:34 PM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 03:48 PM
    I have a source. His name is Chen....

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 08:37 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    04-19-14 09:45 PM
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and dont get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If youre on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they wont be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    And speech of the year goes to pkcable!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 09:51 PM
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and dont get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If youre on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they wont be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Question: if two people seem like, or actually are going at it, would encouraging them technically be against the rules?

As a mod, you're obviously going to say that we shouldn't do it, but is encouraging two or more people to get into a bit of an E-Thug argument against actual rules that are in place?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 10:14 PM
    If it happens in a virtual world....does it really happen?

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    04-19-14 11:15 PM
    Question: if two people seem like, or actually are going at it, would encouraging them technically be against the rules?

As a mod, you're obviously going to say that we shouldn't do it, but is encouraging two or more people to get into a bit of an E-Thug argument against actual rules that are in place?

Posted via CB10
    Yes that would be an example of what we call trolling......

[WARN]Trolling - Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling.[/WARN]
    anon721037 likes this.
    04-19-14 11:17 PM
    Yes that would be an example of what we call trolling......

[WARN]Trolling - Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling.[/WARN]
    Have I ever crossed that line? I would assume someone would have said something if I have.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 12:16 AM
    Have I ever crossed that line? I would assume someone would have said something if I have.

Posted via CB10
    You have danced around the line a time or two, but generally you are OK.
    jerryeight likes this.
    04-20-14 12:47 AM
    You have danced around the line a time or two, but generally you are OK.
    Oh good, because I really didn't want to have to change.

Posted via CB10
    jerryeight likes this.
    04-20-14 01:04 AM
    Oh good, because I really didn't want to have to change.

Posted via CB10
    Peevish you are a troll, which makes me a troll for calling you a troll, which makes me a even bigger troll for pointing it out that I'm a troll for calling you a troll in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    meltbox360 likes this.
    04-20-14 02:13 AM
    Peevish you are a troll, which makes me a troll for calling you a troll, which makes me a even bigger troll for pointing it out that I'm a troll for calling you a troll in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    Reported.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 02:23 AM
    Leak anyone?

Oh my god, am I a troll, or just a beggar?

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.2947/2759
    04-20-14 02:36 AM
240 ... 23456 ...