12-09-13 01:48 AM
137 ... 456
tools
    How do you know he doesn't?

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    I don't. And don't care if he does. I have people I believe who said they don't.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 12:35 AM
    I don't. And don't care if he does. I have people I believe who said they don't.

Posted via CB10
    Well you made a sarcastic remark about him knowing members from the BL team. So sure he doesn't. Which in truth you know nothing about his contacts. If you can make such an uniformed remark, then I have no doubt your statement about the bl team is probably just as clueless.

habs_fan likes this.
    12-09-13 12:40 AM
    Well you made a sarcastic remark about him knowing members from the BL team. So sure he doesn't. Which in truth you know nothing about his contacts. If you can make such an uniformed remark, then I have no doubt your statement about the bl team is probably just as clueless.

Because you think I an uninformed? Lol you know me and what I know as well as I know him and what he knows. Lol.. so why are you even getting into the discussion just to throw the same stone you're condemning me for?.. They are more then welcome to prove me wrong.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 12:47 AM
    Because you think I an uninformed? Lol you know me and what I know as well as I know him and what he knows. Lol.. so why are you even getting into the discussion just to throw the same stone you're condemning me for?.. They are more then welcome to prove me wrong.

Posted via CB10
    keep calm and carry on or beer pong
    12-09-13 01:05 AM
    You still have yet to comprehend the over whelming fact that, THEY HAVE NO SOURCE ANYMORE. Which is why they haven't releases a leak in almost a month now? Maybe a little shorter time frame not sure. I didn't load the last one. I loaded something that didn't come from them. You guys keep saying things like leaks will be at a slower pace, or we won't get any at all. Fact is they can't leak you what they do not have possession of anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Calm down....what you state as fact is pure speculation based off heresay. I have kept quiet until now, but really you have been an obnoxious *** on the forums the last few days and really need to get away from your computer or phone and do something constructive with yourself.
    You argue with anyone who has a difference of opinion than you, you state speculation and rumor as fact....you'd make a great reporter.

As far as disagreeing with the way Berry leaks did thing it's neither here nor there. It's over...so drop it.

Some people appreciated BerryLeaks testing the OS some didn't.

Go outside for a couple of hours and chill man....

Sent from my mind controlled Z30...Karma is a B!*?h. 7B Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.15xx
    12-09-13 01:06 AM
    I personally suspect they lost access to leaks, although members have personally told me that's not true. If they haven't they've chosen not to leak in which case they might as well not have access as far as I'm concerned :/

But as Don pointed out, it doesn't matter anymore, so no point in wondering about it.
    Dodger52 and Lostboy5151 like this.
    12-09-13 01:11 AM
    Calm down....what you state as fact is pure speculation based off heresay. I have kept quiet until now, but really you have been an abnoxious *** on the forums the last few days and really need to get away from your computer or phone and do something constructive with yourself.
    You argue with anyone who has a difference of opinion than you, you state speculation and rumor as fact....you'd make a great reporter.

As far as disagreeing with the way Berry leaks did thing it's neither here nor there. It's over...so drop it.

Some people appreciated BerryLeaks testing the OS some didn't.

Go outside for a couple of hours and chill man....

Sent from my mind controlled Z30...Karma is a B!*?h. 7B Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.15xx
    Should take your own advice there pal? Or make another troll thread to waste time in ofc my comments are obnoxious to you cause 1.) I'm not kissing the leaks teams ***. 2.) I have an opinion you and your team don't agree with. So you commenting this statement to me is kind of hypocritical. And I was told by the person who was a member and who leaked os's before the team was made that his source was the source of BLT and he no longer had access. So someone lied. And lying and considering the things read from you're "private conversations" I do t see any reason to believe anything you say. Actions speak louder then words. And if you do and have a source and you are holding back. Then kris is more then right. You care more for gratification and personal images more then you do the cb community as a whole. I'm done with the topic. Carry on I'll take another couple weeks off. Cause honestly this is just stuff I do to get sleepy before bed. It's all pretty much a no thought until I come back to see more of the same old debate every single day.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Itzjusnick; 12-09-13 at 01:26 AM.
    12-09-13 01:12 AM
    Should take your own advice there pal? Or make another troll thread to waste time in

Posted via CB10
    the wheels on the bus go round and round
    12-09-13 01:14 AM
    It's a fun bus...lol
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    12-09-13 01:16 AM
    Should take your own advice there pal? Or make another troll thread to waste time in

Posted via CB10
    Isn't that what this is?

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    anon(5818411) and habs_fan like this.
    12-09-13 01:18 AM
    This is a bit like watching a puppy chase it's tail
    12-09-13 01:37 AM
    This is a bit like watching a puppy chase it's tail
    Couldn't agree more. This thread's purpose has been served. Thank you for the sentiment Shane, and please don't take the closing of this one personally, just as I didn't take any of the ish in here personally.
    12-09-13 01:48 AM
137 ... 456